Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 117 of 447 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 6705
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4965
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMonger89  [View Original Post]
    I heard Busteve / Rachel is coming to Orlando this weekend??

    Can any one confirm besides her IG?

    TY.
    I spoke to her via text and she said she would be available after 12 pm today, Friday. That was on Wednesday. She is very good in responding to her IG.

  2. #4964

    Nuru

    Anyone have any experience with Nuru massage. Just wondering if its worth the extra coins since most providers pretty much want FS price for nuru.

  3. #4963

    Bustyeve Rachel

    I heard Busteve / Rachel is coming to Orlando this weekend??

    Can any one confirm besides her IG?

    TY.

  4. #4962

    $270 for GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Those look like different women in the pictures, guessing stolen pics.

    Ad she wants $700 for PPM for GFE, is that correct? Ridiculous.
    She (or whoever is saying she is her) wants $200 for a massage, and to add $70 for GFE, whatever that is to them. I asked for a selfie, and they sent a pic of a girl that resembled her, but definitely was not her. Pass.

  5. #4961

    I'm guessing Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by RatPack21  [View Original Post]
    She is on AS and Harlot. I can't find a thing on or on Google. Wants 2 for a massage and. 7 for GFE. About to make an appt, unless why'all have feedback.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...133181565.html
    Not sure Bro. But I'm going with Fake. Typo's in the ad, Bad grammar and bad syntax. Maybe I'm wrong. Just a gut feeling. Be safe. Cheers!

  6. #4960
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by RatPack21  [View Original Post]
    She is on AS and Harlot. I can't find a thing on or on Google. Wants 2 for a massage and. 7 for GFE. About to make an appt, unless why'all have feedback.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...133181565.html
    Beware I haven't seen anything on her, and she is not willing to really show you any skin or risque pictures. But she is cute. Good luck.

    Orlo69.

  7. #4959

    Lilia

    Those look like different women in the pictures, guessing stolen pics.

    Ad she wants $700 for PPM for GFE, is that correct? Ridiculous.

  8. #4958

    Anyone ever seen Lilia?

    She is on AS and Harlot. I can't find a thing on or on Google. Wants 2 for a massage and. 7 for GFE. About to make an appt, unless why'all have feedback.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...133181565.html

  9. #4957
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    Solid points sir. Some guys on 2nd and 3rd visits seem entitled and more touchy and grabby and the provider has to shut them down as they were going beyond the boundaries of what the provider is comfortable with and has established.

    Be safe out their and be respectful of the ladies you enjoy being with so we can keep them around for all of us and if you have issues and feelings get ruffled sometimes with a provider it's better to move on and be silent in a lot of these situations.

    Just my experience.

    DrP.
    Say what you want but personally a massage at 180 or 200 should include L2 or at least full nude at the bare minimum imo. Also what's the point of being silent the whole purpose of the forum is to report your experience and share them with other mongers. Saying you should be silent in these situations is extremely redundant to the whole purpose of the forum.

  10. #4956
    Quote Originally Posted by Milan692  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox Cheese.
    Done.

    Go.

    Ahead.

  11. #4955
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Natalia

    I saw Natalia over the weekend. I needed I nice massage so I contacted her set something up for early afternoon I know mornings are not good for her. She gave me a very nice sensual massage and finished me with a very nice BBBJ. Definitely one of my favorite girl to get a nice relaxing massage. She is looking for some business hit her up.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  12. #4954
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes providers, for good reason, don't want to see some clients because of over aggressiveness or just personality mismatches, so they raise the price on those clients, hoping they stop scheduling, and hoping to get nicer ones with the extra availability.

    Just sayin'.
    Clear your inbox Cheese.

  13. #4953
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Price increase and Providers

    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes providers, for good reason, don't want to see some clients because of over aggressiveness or just personality mismatches, so they raise the price on those clients, hoping they stop scheduling, and hoping to get nicer ones with the extra availability.

    Just sayin'.
    Solid points sir. Some guys on 2nd and 3rd visits seem entitled and more touchy and grabby and the provider has to shut them down as they were going beyond the boundaries of what the provider is comfortable with and has established.

    Be safe out their and be respectful of the ladies you enjoy being with so we can keep them around for all of us and if you have issues and feelings get ruffled sometimes with a provider it's better to move on and be silent in a lot of these situations.

    Just my experience.

    DrP.

  14. #4952

    Price increases

    Sometimes providers, for good reason, don't want to see some clients because of over aggressiveness or just personality mismatches, so they raise the price on those clients, hoping they stop scheduling, and hoping to get nicer ones with the extra availability.

    Just sayin'.

  15. #4951
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    Julia is good. Unfortunately her and Elly do not do L2. Elly is married I believe, had a kid last year. And Julia has a girlfriend last I checked.
    Elly seems like a tough nut to crack. Decent massage, and I turned down the finish just because I wasn't feeling it, but I did offer an extra Benjamin just to see the tatas and she declined. Don't know if I'll go back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape