Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 163 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 213 263 663 1163 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 26365
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23935

    San Jana Qeen

    Any info on this one? 120 for 30 and 80 for qv.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/288758089303

  2. #23934
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    It wouldn't be a bad idea to consider with her. Clearly you are reading the posts and weighing your level of risk. Oral is probably the only thing that is relatively safe, at least based on my own risk assessment. There are plenty that are still doing her bare. To each his own.
    Ah, totally agree that "to each his own" but why push her profile on this forum knowing that she's high risk? Isn't that kinda betraying your brothers "guy code" ??

  3. #23933
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Uploading a pic for future reference.
    So she's only doing oral? No FS? Anyone actually seen her?

  4. #23932
    It wouldn't be a bad idea to consider with her. Clearly you are reading the posts and weighing your level of risk. Oral is probably the only thing that is relatively safe, at least based on my own risk assessment. There are plenty that are still doing her bare. To each his own.

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Would we need to visit the doc after the session?

  5. #23931

    Greater Detail on Crystal Carrot

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    The goon was carrying a purse?
    I reported the ad. Car parked and this individual gets out to and is walking about in a grey sweat suit with white flower print on it. The driver ran a need to check the place thing for safety line. Once realizing it was a shake down I informed this dude to leave. At which point I was shown the handle of a pistol and blackmailed if cancellation wasn't covered. Typically my preference is outs. Probably will never try an in again. You could at lease find something reasonable a safe here in the past. Now every other experience is trying to run a con. Just over the selection.

  6. #23930
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Would we need to visit the doc after the session?
    Same question. There have been reports.

  7. #23929

    Yep. About a month ago

    Quote Originally Posted by OildaleGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Kendall recently?
    See my review from about a month or two ago. Saw at hotel in tosa and popped twice quick and was on my way.

  8. #23928

    UTR posting on STG

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaySmiling  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone point me to who this is? I feel like I recognize the pictures though I just can't match it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/213699077538
    Uploading a pic for future reference.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-02-07 090455.jpg‎  

  9. #23927
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    If you're serious about seeking a great cum swallower, there really isn't no one better than Angie. I know there are several on here who are keeping her a secret. Sorry fellas. The word needs to be out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/951604003447
    Would we need to visit the doc after the session?

  10. #23926
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    If you're serious about seeking a great cum swallower, there really isn't no one better than Angie. I know there are several on here who are keeping her a secret. Sorry fellas. The word needs to be out there.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/951604003447
    Just make sure you don't get pricked by the needles she has laying around.

  11. #23925

    Can't find her in the mental spankbank

    Can anyone point me to who this is? I feel like I recognize the pictures though I just can't match it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/213699077538

  12. #23924

    Bbbjcimws

    If you're serious about seeking a great cum swallower, there really isn't no one better than Angie. I know there are several on here who are keeping her a secret. Sorry fellas. The word needs to be out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/951604003447

    Quote Originally Posted by Dthcb  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? She sounds like a good deal for what I'm looking for. https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/614807191951

  13. #23923
    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    How do you view mugshots? Do you have to go to a pay service?
    https://incustodysearch.milwaukeecountywi.gov/

  14. #23922

    Kendall

    Anyone see Kendall recently?

  15. #23921

    Mugshotz

    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    The Royal Smurfy got in trouble yesterday for misbehaving. I saw her all natural mugshot pic no wig, no wacky eyebrows and no makeup on and she looks extremely different than in her filter pics. And just to be clear I'm no saying that she looks ugly but I wouldn't pay her hight rates. There are walkers out there that look more attractive and probably offer better services and I get them for way less. And talking in general one of the reasons I don't like doing incalls is cause some of these females use their arms that suppose to be for self defense to rob anyone not just only their clients.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...d/584608438692
    How do you view mugshots? Do you have to go to a pay service?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape