Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 13006
-
02-07-25 14:58 #10111Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Evidence Code 352
My workplace is irrelevant. But in any even, I have never worked a meat counter, something about my being a troll and put on ignore. If you want to, you can see me at the ralphs in culver city on Jefferson and overland. I have moved there.
Originally Posted by GhtTwentyK
[View Original Post]
The reason being is to be within walking distance of the holy and consecrated red lantern.
I fucked bailey there last night. Let me tell you boys, her Bush is ten feet tall if it was an inch.
She did a move on me, that I will refer as the "pep boys" she had me get into doggie x wing attack on the death star formation. She then snuck under my asshole and started blowing me I then followed instinct and ever so gently face fucked her until I had a life threatening aneurysm.
Detailed review to follow.
Long live the fish.
-
02-07-25 12:50 #10110Senior Member

Posts: 208You stated nothing but facts
When you put it that way, I can't disagree with anything you said.
Originally Posted by Liwela2073
[View Original Post]
I didn't include the second I stepped in nor the lineup.
Your timeline is more accurate.
But still, I got nowhere close to the 1 hour, and that experience felt like an eternity compared to my "45 minute" session LOL.
-
02-07-25 09:10 #10109Senior Member

Posts: 818I mentioned this in another thread, but had an interesting conversation with an MMS whose provider had impressed me. MMS said business was slow, so I wrote up and submitted a review to are-maps, despite not being a premium member.
Originally Posted by Sharp909
[View Original Post]
There was no record of my review. So I wrote & submitted another one. It showed up as 'pending approval' and then disappeared. I explained to the MMS what had happened, and she told me she had paid some service to put up a review. And a review appeared on the site (I couldn't read it, not being a member).
So, as rumors have long indicated, are-maps is unreliable aside from name, location and phone number of the AMP.
-
02-07-25 08:23 #10108Senior Member

Posts: 920It's unfortunate but perfect for "Minutemen" who are into hot Latinas. If they ever offer better service and give you the time you pay for instead of just half of it. Watch out!
Originally Posted by Liwela2073
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 20:10 #10107Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 368Santa Spa. Dear.
Just got the word that one of my long time ATF providers is doing a rotation at Santa Spa. I originally met her in April 2024 under another name at another AMP in San Diego. I generally don't see a provider more than once, unless her service is truly exceptional, and I saw Dear on three separate occasions. If I were to rank her based on my current provider scale:
Provider Details: Beauty: 4/5, Body: 4/5, Personality: 4/5, Service: 5/5.
Overall Ranking: 4. 25.
Services Offered: DFK, BBBJ, BLS, TUMA, DATY, DATO, Greek, CIM.
If you are in the area, I highly recommend that you visit this lovely lady. She's a real treat!
-
02-06-25 19:52 #10106Senior Member

Posts: 133Place of Business
PriscillaM, you are a treasure.
Where are you working now? I thought you were at the Vons on Lincoln, but it is kaput. Did you realize your dream of moving up to the fish counter at Bristol Farm's? Is that a letdown?
You may not remember this, but at one point you reported that you were in charge of both the fish AND meat counter.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 17:15 #10105Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977The pics are not her. She is not attractive at all and the only similarity is that her ass is as big in the photos, but not out of proportion. Her boyfriend broke up with her because her ass was so big he had to stand outside to do doggie.
Originally Posted by Darwin2000
[View Original Post]
She is like Mexican or something and uses either cheer or some other shit ass detergent. So she smells weird.
She has big fat folds.
I do not remember much else about her but she was in an office in Westwood that is known for having the worst talent and then she moved close to me by the fucken beach. I chose not to see her ever again.
-
02-06-25 16:57 #10104Senior Member

Posts: 228Any old timers remember Michelle in Venice?
I'm hopping over here from the Michigan boards, where an FBSM provider has popped onto our radar. She has what appears to be an older ad from Venice. Do any of you have any feedback on performance, etc. ? I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
Cali Ad: https://quddlx.com/city/90001/los-an...7600b815974db9.
Michigan Ad: https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Michi...sageGoddess888.
-
02-06-25 14:37 #10103Senior Member

Posts: 39Are-Maps
Any one still use are-maps? They are finally allowing credit card payments again instead of the bitcoin bs. But 50 bucks a month? Literally a 100% mark up from their 25 bucks before. I feel like my only source of AMP Intel is this thread.
-
02-06-25 11:14 #10102Senior Member

Posts: 59Top Acupuncture Cindy
Cindy is very well put together. The massage session with her, she was able to put out the knots in my lower back. On the flip, LFK to DFK and negotiated for FS. She went down on me for while that I thought it will an hour wouldn't be enough. She straddled my face and she was grinding more as my tongue went and curved to her G-spot. She covered me up and rode me.
I helped prop her up for ACG and I can see my dick go in and out of her. I spun her around for reverse and she allowed me to insert a digit into her ahole. That made her more horny, propped her up for some doggy and I pressed more of my finger into her ahole. She was moaning a little. That got me pumping her more and she kept with the pace.
I pulled out and she finished me in her mouth. Cleaned up and she gave me some mouthwash as she led me to the shower. Showered one another and helped me dress up.
-
02-05-25 09:49 #10101Senior Member

Posts: 570K Massage
Walked to K Massage from downtown. 1. 3 mile walk from my location. Met Lee Lee, who asked how much time. I went with 45 mins for $50. She took me on back to a room, gave me some privacy to get undressed.
She came in while I was laying down and started some mall talk and covered me with sheet first. The over the sheet pressure Massage, followed by removing and then oil. She gave a solid 8 massage. Worth the $50 for sure.
On the flip, she started the giggle, do you want me to touch? I said yes, she only does handjobs. As she started she said "you take care of me? Inresponded yes. And she proceeded to give me a really good HJ, slow strong strokes, the hand twirls on the head, some faster strokes, quite a diverse range of hand skills. LOL.
I shot, she cleaned me up. Tip time.
Most of my spots, a $40-$60 tip is good for the lady. It also depends on age, looks, place, etc.
Lee Lee trusted me and didn't give a price or negotiated, that matters. All she asked was would take care of her. Lee Lee gave me a really great massage that went over the 45 min time, so I tipped her 75. However, she gave me $10 back because she didn't give me my change from the $60 I paid for the $50 massage.
Hell, I told her to keep it. Damn, she deserved it.
We need more like Lee Lee.
-
02-05-25 09:35 #10100Senior Member

Posts: 570Korean, yes
Yes, the two I saw were Korean ladies.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-25 20:16 #10099Banned Member

Posts: 75Bailey at Red Lantern Spa
Bailey, probably one of the prettiest providers I have see in the past year. She opened the door and my eye just open wide and I knew I need to choose her today. She is a heavenly sight. She is very pretty, pretty face, and her body was pretty amazing. Slim, tight waist, wipe hips, large D cups. And BTW, she is young, age wise late 20's.
Bailey was available and I paid the fee and tips upfront immediately. Bailey laughs and led me to a room. Some LFK after helping me undressing, then she asked me to lay on the table and she proceeded with a cat bath back on the table, down into a fantastic BBBJ and BLS with great eye contact, some decent attempts at DT and an amazing thing she does with her tongue. Her beautiful face made me extremely hard, she said I was super hard and she liked it and she gave more BLS and BBBJ.
I then went for some DATY to return the favor. She appreciated my efforts and I can confirm she was totally soaked. Very sweet tasting as well. Then back to the BBBJ before moving to the main event. CG first and more DFK, then was K-9 and prone followed before I lost it.
She cleaned me up and helped me dress to end the session.
Her skin is flawless, smooth and soft. She is sweet and cared about my satisfaction. Well worth the investment. I highly recommend before some whisks her off and marries her. I will repeat if I can.
https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-red-l...city-ca-238250#rubmaps.
-
02-04-25 18:57 #10098Regular Member

Posts: 1015 seems insane. Are you including the lineup? I am counting 30 min from the second I set foot in the establishment. This includes using the bathroom too (3 min). Another 5 min to see the line up and for the girl to come back. You can can probably shave 30 sec by not washing your hand though it's not advised. They say enjoy the process. So I do that by admiring the sketchy carpet and non-existent decor. Line up is the appetizer and the action is the main course.
Originally Posted by KingKon
[View Original Post]
And yea can't disagree with what has been said; I'm looking for an In and out experience. Tasty, fast, and affordable. This is Not a place for GFE. I'm surprised she didn't teleport out of the room the second I came.
If you're looking to dine like a Michelin star restaurant, this ain't it.
-
02-04-25 17:49 #10097Senior Member

Posts: 463Look up erotic massage aka Nuru. You'll find cauckies working that scene. $$50- for a 1 hr B2 B bodyrub plus HJ happy ending.
Originally Posted by Kabah
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





