Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6086
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-7fafd218e9c8

    Scammer using someone else's photos. Messaged me and wanted to drive 2 hours to see me without even knowing anything about me. Profile won't stay for long reported.
    My mistake she is legit and is in need of money that is why she was so forward with me about driving 2 hours.

  2. #6085
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Got a message from her this morning, did not bother to reply.
    She is actually real. All the social sites are legit.

  3. #6084
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-7fafd218e9c8

    Scammer using someone else's photos. Messaged me and wanted to drive 2 hours to see me without even knowing anything about me. Profile won't stay for long reported.
    Got a message from her this morning, did not bother to reply.

  4. #6083
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    No matter what email I use (Gmail, Yahoo, Proton, etc.), I am never able to sign up for this damn site.

    It keeps giving me an Invalid Email error.

    Anyone else having success signing up for this site?
    When I tried this site months ago it would not allow me to sign up when I was on VPN. As soon as I turned off the VPN I was able to sign up. ZERO luck with that site.

  5. #6082

    Scammer

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-7fafd218e9c8

    Scammer using someone else's photos. Messaged me and wanted to drive 2 hours to see me without even knowing anything about me. Profile won't stay for long reported.

  6. #6081
    Quote Originally Posted by MustLoveDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Got blown by her before. Very toothy. Would not repeat.

    Great fake tits though.
    Can confirm.

    On both counts.

  7. #6080

    Classy Fan

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    How many of us are banging Classy Fan? Poo.
    Got blown by her before. Very toothy. Would not repeat.

    Great fake tits though.

  8. #6079

    Donations? Or whatever they call them on SA

    Heard SA is the way to go now for all things no strings attached. Skip the games is def dead and anywhere else like tryst or eros is all deposit and out of sight expensive but what else is new. Anyways I tried SA about 6-7 years ago and had no luck. I remember finding one girl and she revealed to me that she would go hang out with a guy weekly and he paid her an astronomical amount for platonic time together. Once I heard that and struke out a bunch of times I shit canned the app and moved on. SA wasn't quite dead yet, then again the pandemic hadn't happened yet either. Just curious to the scene of women around the central CT area and if it's all ghetto girls in ghetto areas or not.

  9. #6078

    Marrie

    She used to be in Worcester. Had at least one good review. But, as you stated, I found her to be too much of a pro so I decided to pass. I am seeking amateurs, not pros. Also, she has a very good job so take that into consideration.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Had to reschedule with her. She was cool about it. She's pretty business like but still seems DTF and I'll try again. Inbox is cleared BTW.

  10. #6077
    Quote Originally Posted by BeFriends  [View Original Post]
    How did it go with Marriexo last night?
    Had to reschedule with her. She was cool about it. She's pretty business like but still seems DTF and I'll try again. Inbox is cleared BTW.

  11. #6076

    Marriexo

    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    Tommy, can you clean out your inbox?
    How did it go with Marriexo last night?

  12. #6075

    Tommy. Inbox full

    Tommy, can you clean out your inbox?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Kat.

    Cutey egirl, but wants 200 to meet. Says she doesn't hook up on the first date either.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-cc84b0bc9ac3

    Cutensassymom.

    Giving white trash MILF and seems totally DTF. Setting something up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-912fdfd40ac5

    Alyssa.

    Sounds great, really eager, very sexual over text. May have GPS though. Working it out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-16bf938c740e

    Mariexo.

    Others have reported on her that she is good. She was qucik to reply and we have a date set up for Thursday night 350 ppm but perhaps might be flexible.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-0afdb2d3cc67

    FoxyMika.

    Sounded pleasant and nice and all. But her look just isn't my vibe so I passed. She appreciates honesty and being straightforward so there's that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-3fd1f66bb7c9

  13. #6074
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    Very informative and helpful as always. Can you give a range of what these girls expect for consideration??
    Would you have Kayla's Only fans or other sites she is on?

  14. #6073
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a not case, just had a conversation with her. Really bad attitude. Total waste of time don't bother!!
    Thanks man!

  15. #6072
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDawgs  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by this? Did you see that girl specifically or just in general you have encountered others who just wanted to keep it platonic?
    In general, only couple of times though, if you keep trying, sometimes you get lucky.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape