Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 6980
-
01-19-25 22:44 #6020Banned Member

Posts: 495Simpleton
I'm sorry, but your ability to play this game is severely lacking. I could have told you she wouldn't go to some random party with you. Don't be desperate.
Originally Posted by BoyWonder9
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 16:42 #6019Senior Member

Posts: 235Don't waste your time or money there. And if you do try it out don't bother with the private pictures or anything else other then replying to messages. You will get a lot of messages from a lot of girls and then get ghosted. I complained and had my last purchase of credits refunded. Yes there are real profiles but way to much BS.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 16:01 #6018Senior Member

Posts: 483It's an evil world we live in
Honestly if it's one of the ones that started taking puberty blockers and estrogen injections before age 10 there's no way to tell visually without seeing them naked.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 15:51 #6017Senior Member

Posts: 483Not new
This is probably her 3rd or 4th profile on the site since 2018. (nowhere near as many as this person https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-4e712a090b0b) I eventually blocked her because obviously she's a liar and that's something I just do not tolerate.
Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 15:25 #6016Senior Member

Posts: 480Is this a Trans?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-5693d6684f8b
Too many Ts, pretending to be female
https://members.seeking.com/member/e1251895-608a-4032-944d-5cdcd9bf80a9
https://members.seeking.com/member/8ba79b7c-2a81-4e8e-8c2d-2a1b963def20
-
01-19-25 14:17 #6015Senior Member

Posts: 216Sugardaddy
The same happens to me, it's like they know our computer or have us tagged in some other way. I've tried from numerous browsers and cannot connect.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 13:46 #6014Senior Member

Posts: 1041Sugardaddy
No matter what email I use (Gmail, Yahoo, Proton, etc.), I am never able to sign up for this damn site.
Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy
[View Original Post]
It keeps giving me an Invalid Email error.
Anyone else having success signing up for this site?
-
01-19-25 13:34 #6013Senior Member

Posts: 1041Why don't you post a pic and / or a link if you're throwing her out there to the public.
Originally Posted by BoyWonder9
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 10:52 #6012Senior Member

Posts: 235Very informative and helpful as always. Can you give a range of what these girls expect for consideration??
Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-25 07:59 #6011Senior Member

Posts: 464Middletown update
So last night was the party and you won't believe what happened: She cancelled at the last minute. She made every effort to get her shit together so she could go and I know she really wanted to. But in the end her life is a mess and with everything going on she was unable to go. That's why she waited until the last minute because she was trying to figure it out.
Originally Posted by BoyWonder9
[View Original Post]
I may still see her 1 or 2 times to collect on my debt but I'm done with her. If you're interested in a laid-back mid-30's thick black female with large tits and amazing oral skills she's for you. Scheduling may be challenging and you will have to host (when we started she could host but that changed). She needs coin badly so you should be able to see her for 200 maybe less. Her name is Jay and you will see her pic braids and a red shirt. That's her but a few years ago and skinnier.
-
01-18-25 23:46 #6010Regular Member

Posts: 20I definitely met with her few days after she popped up on seeking, she was little thicker than what I usually go after.
Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy
[View Original Post]
My sentiment exactly. Nothing to complaint about but also nothing to triumph.
Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-25 12:39 #6009Senior Member

Posts: 50Holiday Review
Been a little while since I posted. I've mostly just been seeing some regulars but treated myself to some holiday fun the last month and a half or so. Hope everyone had a good holiday season and helped a bunch of women put gifts under the tree!
Morgan https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-1b117f9dd7dd.
She is very sexy and very petite which is absolutely my type. Once you get her naked you can already tell how tight it will be and she doesn't disappoint. I don't usually get up to north CT so I haven't talked to her in the past. I feel like her photos look familiar but I can't tell for sure. The profile is fairly new and of course she hit me with the "I'm new and you are the first guy I am meeting. " Could be true, could be false. I don't know but I would definitely try to meet up with her soon in case she stops. I have gotten so lazy with these sites that I have mostly been skipping dates and just going right to hanging out and fun but she was an exception that I am glad I made. Dinner was lovely, after dinner was incredible! 15/10.
Iheartchanel https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-cda467ce3e40.
I can't remember if I already reviewed her in the past. I think I did but I also think she was inactive for a bit. Back now though and a great time. Very sexy for sure and no GPS. 9/10.
Lala https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-34cce07236d7.
Skip. I mean you can already tell by the pics that it isn't going to be great. She didn't ask for too much but also just not worth it. She is friendly and happy to please so it wasn't a terrible experience but just rather meh. 4/10.
Lexi https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-064e8da3883d.
She isn't bad but she is a bit plain. Her picture might be a little on the older side. Fun and accommodating and not trying to take everything from you so I repeat a couple of times already but more so when I don't have anything else going on. 6.5/10.
Francheska https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-0dc7fbc649ab
Have never actually talked to her on the site but she is a bartender in her area so I have seen her that way. She has an OF that she promotes on all her socials so probably just trying to do the same on here. Doesn't seem to be very active but just putting it out there.
Kayla https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-5a8b5849a328.
Used to see her regularly on another account she had. She also has an OF and is active on kink sites and reddit and such. She actually posts a bunch of stranger BJs on those accounts. I'm not really into being on video so I haven't talked to her in a while but if you are open to it who knows. Might be worth reaching out.
Dreamybells https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...047a18df0194e8
Another cute and petite I have been seeing recently. Very low expectations from her end which is amazing. She isn't as good or cute as some of the other ladies for sure but she is definitely my time and with the reasonable ask from her it is definitely worth it. 7/10.
P888 summer https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...ceb16bba9b429f
Seen her a couple of times. Not sure if I would repeat. A little on the thick side although not big by any stretch. She is fun enough and reasonable expectations just not someone I would want to see often when there are other options. 6.5/10.
-
01-18-25 11:10 #6008Senior Member

Posts: 1041Perhaps she took the selfie before their threesome!!
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 12:29 #6007Senior Member

Posts: 626Very interesting! He may or may not have spiderweb tattoo on his knee.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
Still, the best one I saw was a few years back. One of the pics was a birdseye view of a girl on all fours with lingerie on. It had been cropped so that she took up almost the whole picture. Her ass had clearly been slapped hard. As I look closer, I noticed that in the very edge of the pic I could see that the crotch of the lingerie had been moved to the side. Barely barely visible was that there was a penis entering her from behind. Like 99% cropped out but I saw it. And she verified.
-
01-17-25 08:00 #6006Senior Member

Posts: 480Interesting! This woman has pic of another dude with a woman in bed in the background in her selfie

https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-b6017b872570









Reply With Quote






