Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 500 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 7494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7284
    Quote Originally Posted by GreensKeeper  [View Original Post]
    Met a new one on westford cute little spinner said her bam was lizzy usually hangs in lawtown I guess some people on here keyboard warriors LOL as gor iron man and "mr wesson. Lolol idiot we will be talking soon me wesson aint going to help ya LOL.
    You tell him big dog I'm tired of that guy so go talk to him like you threatened him he deserves it LOL so I was chilling with ledoux you know general Lee like bo and Luke Duke when I looked on my dating app. It was from thick white girl her screen name was "sinnnamen" , byth was sexy, thick thighs, green eyes, she used to be a lingerie model, she had double piercing on her tits, tip tongue piercing, with three balls in middle going up in line, half her hair was blue the other half was red, chatted, we both have the same vices, she came over and spent the night, ohhhh her pussy pierced too and when we fucking she tighten the pussy ever other time I thrust inside her, couldn't last long first time but after me drinking more Jonny walker black I got desensitized, we fucked 5 times, her thighs are really soft, her moans ahhhh and she has the thick milky cream all over my dick, we plan to meet up later this week, I think I'm in love, LOL, good job greenskeeper telling freakman69 off, let us know when you talk to him, I'm glad he's banned, good job admin, keep up the good work, get rid of all the guys saying they coming to meet other posters, we don't need that on here good job, matter of fact I think all of banned members posts should be deleted, why waste space with their posts they are the lowest of the low right ledoux? Everyone what you think? Shouldn't all freakman69 posts be deleted he's the lowest of the low and all his posts are fictional. Good job greenskeeper good job admin good job ledoux.

  2. #7283

    Freakpuss

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Greetings Everyone,

    GreensKeeper posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  3. #7282
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a threat made towards other Forum members. Threatening other members in any way, either veiled or directly, is strictly prohibited and will result the the perpetrator being banned from the forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  4. #7281
    Been chilling, getting mad head at the trap house. Anybody know that ho Annabelle with the pierced pussy? She's been in town for two weeks now, she's from Providence. If anyone wants to know where the trap house is lmk. I been here every day. Been waiting for some fat white dude but he never shows up. He's too fat to rock Kevlar LOL. Anyways was around jays recently (yep I be out in the streets even though fat keyboard gangsters with Cheeto crumbs on their fingers think I'm scared) and I've seen a lot of the regular but met some new ones in the court yards of the yellow projects building. It's kind of boring. I hope fat boys does show up. Us sociopaths need a little excitement. Till then wrap up tight boys.

  5. #7280
    Anybody heard from strawberry yet? I still have the pic of the guy who was threatening her LOL he was supposed to stop by the trap house weeks ago. Me and the Cambodians been waiting but he never shows up LOL. Oh well we still out here getting hoz BJ like that girl Linda and that other girl DeeDee LOL Lizzy? LOL she got that gift that keeps on giving LOL can't wait to see grandpa but he's like baseball all cap not scared LOL he's full of all the ass he licks.

  6. #7279

    Funny

    Met a new one on westford cute little spinner said her bam was lizzy usually hangs in lawtown I guess some people on here keyboard warriors LOL as gor iron man and "mr wesson. Lolol idiot we will be talking soon me wesson aint going to help ya LOL.

  7. #7278
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    Will suck the sole from your body.
    I like foot play.

  8. #7277
    Will suck the sole from your body.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 462627614_122099787140565349_5207776746341684775_n.jpg‎  

  9. #7276
    Finally moved into my new spot LOL it's mighty close to one of the many crac houses on school Street and I been hanging out with one of the gangsters in the trap drinking fireball and smoking fat blunts and getting head from lots of the crackies who stop by met a whole bunch of new crack workers LOL they do anything for crack even fuck 5 gangsters at one time. It's sad but funny in a way but that's what they choose to do and they love doing it. Been looking for strawberry but haven't seen her in forever maybe that guy she stole from got her or something heard he was after me but he don't want the iron man that iron blam something like that I forgot how the lyrics go but me and mr Wesson go every where together LOL he got my back so if he does show up it's going to be some wild wild West shit like Billy the kid LOL https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UP1BisIKRQc my theme music for reals but anyway if someone sees strawberry tell her papa cam says add him on her new Facebook I requested her but nada it's her new page LOL if you see the girl in the pic give her a shot she be making my toes curl from that sloppy warm mouth ahhhh she's a ten at BBBJ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 245387164_192815179636414_3989646957954202811_n.jpg‎  

  10. #7275

    Thots) UTRs) and street scene in Lowell and surrounding cities

    I recently got my brand new Cialis. (20 mg). And trymix shot of course I had to get brand new shiny rigs. My dick was raging. I decided to hit up some girls on the escorts site trust. That charge $500. There was two girls in particular that charge 500 and are extremely hot in the pictures. I'm not going to mention there names. A lot of I'm going to tell Mommy on you type dudes on here. Let me just tell you when I walked into the hotel room it was horrifying. Blood all over the sheets. Major junkies. I walked out ASAP I ended up going a Lowell and I had a great time picking up two Street walkers the famous cok eyed Ellen. She has seen so much cok. She can't see str8 now. Oh well. Cok drunk all the time. Also the famous Patricia. Pat will have you have sex with her on the hallway of her trap house apartment complex. It was kind of hot hearing all the families in the building while I was pumping away. On Patricia pussy. Ellen on the other hand will come to your house or you can screw her in her Honda fit. Couldn't find Casey even though she smoking crack on her Snapchat begging for dudes to see her. Casey is controlled by her new pimp and has made many snaps that she needs to be saved and get away from him. I basically give up on Casey I just find her snaps entertaining but she never replies because she's a crackhead.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250205-192138.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250205-192050.jpg‎  

  11. #7274
    Picked up Mel. Brown teeth as noted. Tight body though. Took her to my place, she followed directions. Would repeat. Kinda want to find out how far I can push her. I had her fuck herself with a dildo while I ate her asshole. Feet need some work. Choked her for a second, GFE for sure. No number unfortunately.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    Lenee. She got some good pussy.
    KT. Can host by the projects.

    Saw jjisback picking Cynthia up in his grey Honda.

    Ashley by the church ewww she def got b-g.

    Mel (Angels ex) brown teeth ugly face ewww.

    Katy. Good pussy, excellent mouth.

  12. #7273
    Lenee. She got some good pussy.

    KT. Can host by the projects.

    Saw jjisback picking Cynthia up in his grey Honda.

    Ashley by the church ewww she def got b-g.

    Mel (Angels ex) brown teeth ugly face ewww.

    Katy. Good pussy, excellent mouth.

  13. #7272
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #7271
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  15. #7270
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape