Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 13308
-
02-14-25 13:41 #12048Senior Member

Posts: 519Jenn
And. It's back. Jenn's ad is back up (if this is her): https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/834816700174.
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 13:27 #12047Senior Member

Posts: 449Gone
Ad been deleted.
Originally Posted by SteveHarris109
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 11:54 #12046Senior Member

Posts: 519Jenn
Assuming this is Jenn because it's the same pictures she had been advertising before. The first Pic is new but the second and third pic's are the same as before. Haven't seen her since she moved to her new spot. Pound on, HC.
Originally Posted by SteveHarris109
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 11:42 #12045Senior Member

Posts: 77Jen
Does anyone know if this is Jen?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/603860384000
-
02-12-25 21:34 #12044Senior Member

Posts: 143Has anyone seen Kandi?
Can anyone give me information on Kandi?
Ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/683322365348.
-
02-12-25 13:25 #12043Regular Member

Posts: 11Red riding hood
She had better reports on the Spartanburg side.
Originally Posted by SawDustSam
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 11:52 #12042Senior Member

Posts: 103Pshhh
It ain't a damn thing she's doing that's worth that amount an hour. That’s not even GPS. That’s mental illness.
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 20:29 #12041Senior Member

Posts: 120Taylar
Beautiful face and shapely curves, but $650 for an hour? I'd have buyer's remorse on the way home.
Originally Posted by BizMonk04
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 15:32 #12040Senior Member

Posts: 111Taylar
They're man made. And she has a nice face.
Originally Posted by LovesMuffins
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 14:50 #12039Senior Member

Posts: 324Are those new curves real or man-made?
Originally Posted by Ruby62
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 10:28 #12038Senior Member

Posts: 44Scarlett Ruby
Hey Bo, I can confirm that everything is SR is on the up and up. I too am very leery of deposits and of sending my DL, but I went thru the verification and met with her a year or so ago. I've seen her 3 x in total since then. She is absolutely stunning and her performance is on point, if you're not looking for FS. Also, her location is very nice, so nothing to worry about there either. If you have any questions feel free to free to PM me.
Originally Posted by Bolamper
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 10:11 #12037Senior Member

Posts: 237Hispanics
Would like to visit a Hispanic provider. If you have any information please PM.
-
02-07-25 08:01 #12036Senior Member

Posts: 154Taylar
Tried sending a PM, your mailbox is full so I'll post: if you see her often maybe you could find a subtle way to suggest she update her ad with pictures that represent her current body because everything else about her (performance, attitude, replying to texts) is good.
Originally Posted by Ruby62
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 12:44 #12035Senior Member

Posts: 504Built for sin and delivers
Ditto, my experiences were exactly same. Little head can and does mislead us.
Originally Posted by Chris201
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 09:02 #12034Regular Member

Posts: 4Scarlett Ruby
So I have seen some post about Scarlett on here before and decided I would give her a try. When I reached out, she asked for a verification process. Picture with drivers license, linked in profile, and a deposit. I have seen similar request before but have always avoided. Has anyone actually done that process for her before?










Reply With Quote




