Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 37354
-
02-06-25 01:06 #33919Senior Member

Posts: 580Shoutout
This goes out to a SM that messaged me an accused me of having multiple accounts on this sight because he found out that he wasn't the gatekeeper to a certain young ladies info, lmao. Looks like she gassed his head up and he believed her. If you believe I have multiple accounts pm admin so they can vett me out, but other than that stay out of my inbox with that bullshit and stop trusting these skeezbags and avoid pillow talking about other mongers and you won't get butthurt!! You know who you are, names were omitted to protect the dumbass that inbox me.
Safe hunting and keep your head on a swivel.
-
02-05-25 19:13 #33918Senior Member

Posts: 337Yes former inactive member did a review in 2023
Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery
[View Original Post]
Not sure what's up with TER website for me but it's TER id 385393
Originally Posted by Dham6574
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 18:42 #33917Senior Member

Posts: 35Yep, total BS. Especially considering she is advertising in 3 different cities at the same time.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 18:37 #33916Senior Member

Posts: 134Crimson back
Always good to see her back in town. To get that gilf MILF experience with no limits.
https://callescort.org/312-972-0856
-
02-05-25 17:54 #33915Senior Member

Posts: 336Candy
https://tryst.link/escort/candy-magic-1231#availability.
I'm calling BS on this one. No way she's real. Can someone prove me wrong? Rates are way too low for those looks.
-
02-05-25 16:38 #33914Senior Member

Posts: 220Ohh good deal. Ok well I'm interested then. Her body type is my style.
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 14:12 #33913Senior Member

Posts: 348Someone confirmed its a real women.
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 13:32 #33912Senior Member

Posts: 75Disagree
Went to see her and although it's her, she was a little heavier than the post. Maybe I am spoiled by the Asian providers but she had 1) wasn't even pretending to be happy I was there, 2) CBJ was trash, 3) had rules like keeping her bra on 4) box was loose, 5) didn't help with clean up and 6) was rushing. Hurriedly got out of there. Choose someone else. Highly advise to avoid. I'm really done with latinas now. Smh.
Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 12:38 #33911Senior Member

Posts: 371I recall someone mentions seeing her before. IIRC a low effort SA sugar baby. She just wants money and shit service, so this loon posts on tryst looking to do 150 BBJ but then gets no hits so goes from tryst (hooker Costco) to stg (hooker Walmart) but still wants 150. Just GPS personified.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 12:34 #33910Senior Member

Posts: 220Yep and when I see these type of ads I have to wonder if this is a tranny/previous dick owner.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 12:15 #33909Senior Member

Posts: 784That body wow
I want to try her badly.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 12:13 #33908Senior Member

Posts: 767There always a someone
Bruh guys be giving 150 for a HJ. Brain-dead mongers for real.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 11:05 #33907Senior Member

Posts: 187Its a shame, that is a nice spinner body.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 10:07 #33906Senior Member

Posts: 486What the hell
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/226092249761
My dick better shoot fireworks if I'm paying 150. Is she serious who is paying this?
-
02-05-25 10:01 #33905Senior Member

Posts: 71I am lost in the sauce on this one.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





