Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 514 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 564 614 1014 1514 ... LastLast
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 37314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29619

    Tania / Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Dham6574  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7325302.htm?cat=1

    Has anyone seen her? She gave me the absolute run around when I asked for a picture or call and was acting pretty weird. She might be new and foreign but it made me pretty uncomfortable seeing her.
    Went and saw her, well worth it, attractive, interactive and fun. She's well worth it. Her English is decent but she can have some trouble sometimes.

  2. #29618

    Pixie yes, I don't think I've seen Lulu

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1964  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen lulu I know pixie they are on stg Chester.
    I have had many dates with Pixie in different towns over the years. She is more small BBW than curvy but she will let you go to town on her from behind and really enjoys a pounding. She is 420 friendly and never once watched the clock with me. She's great in a pinch but not a first option (around the time I was seeing Pixie my regulars were Sally, Staxx and Ginger Rose on a steady rotation but all 3 went cold around the same time). For a while she was living with her butch lesbian girlfriend and they offered doubles so I said fuck it and did a hh date for $$. The experience was like having a 3 some with a girl and her boyfriend. Nothing more awkward than getting head from a girl who obviously does not like men. I am not entirely sure if this was Lulu though. She had a buzz cut and was built like a softball catcher. If anyone can confirm that Lulu is her old girlfriend from a year or so ago avoid the double session.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...d/349542798815

  3. #29617

    Lulu and Pixie

    Anyone seen lulu I know pixie they are on stg Chester.

  4. #29616

    Tania

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7325302.htm?cat=1

    Has anyone seen her? She gave me the absolute run around when I asked for a picture or call and was acting pretty weird. She might be new and foreign but it made me pretty uncomfortable seeing her.

  5. #29615

    Stormy Babii

    Any info on this one at all? Sent messages to no reply.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/147197473

  6. #29614
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArcher  [View Original Post]
    They're full service escorts. Outcall $240. https://sirensva.com/.
    Quote Originally Posted by JkRussell  [View Original Post]
    240 to have a girl come out in the RVA area. They are definitely not dancers. They're advertising as dancers so that they don't get busted. Drug dealers don't advertise that they sell kilos of cocaine to the general public do they? LOL. Everybody's got to protect themselves.
    So am I correct in assuming this free is to the house to get them out and any extras are tips to the dancer?

    Thanks for the advice, this is the most I have heard about sirens. I asked a while back but didn't get much info. I have been wanting to partake.

    And last question, I know it is out call, but do they do hotels?

  7. #29613
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    I tried to meet up with her for a hhr but she said she's in Glen Allen and that's a no-go for me. Unless someone can share that it's all good. I stay away from Henrico and GA.
    She must have relocated. She was in the Midlothian area.

  8. #29612
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Machin3  [View Original Post]
    Keep seeing ads for her pop up, but the number changes constantly and her replies are slow. Anyone seen her? Couldn't find any reference on here that seemed to be about this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/117829813098
    I would pretty much bet that it's fake. Activities and saying anal and raw. Yea 100% fake. I've never seen one ad where they advertise raw and all that that it wasn't some scam. But I guess I could be wrong but doubtful on this. Be safe.

  9. #29611
    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    Texted two different times with no response. So not sure.

  10. #29610

    Real but scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Well damn, she took that down quickly. Looked up her phone number and found another post. It's the exact same but just in NC.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/eden-...-/403641905415
    I recognized the last 2 pics in the ad. There were reports of her in Dinnwiddie. Way too far back to even find. Short version I think she is real byr will scam you. Some guy said wig & no teeth. Way down in Dinwiddie. That would make sense her running ads here to NC. She about halfway to both. That's the info I recall. Be safe.

  11. #29609

    Anyone seen this one in Petersburg

    Keep seeing ads for her pop up, but the number changes constantly and her replies are slow. Anyone seen her? Couldn't find any reference on here that seemed to be about this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/117829813098

  12. #29608

    Not Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sampled? I couldn't find much info on her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/front...-/302074669331
    Post was removed but saw the post below it. Is that the same girl?

  13. #29607
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    I tried to meet up with her for a hhr but she said she's in Glen Allen and that's a no-go for me. Unless someone can share that it's all good. I stay away from Henrico and GA.
    Yea me as well even if any of my regulars go there it's a no go. I try to tell all the ones I see to stay out of county especially Henrico. Just not worth the risk. Stay safe.

  14. #29606

  15. #29605

    Ana fitness model

    I came for a weekend trip in Virginia. Anyone seen her before.

    https://www.models-world.com/virgini...fitness-model/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape