High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 117 of 447 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 6705
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4965

    $270 for GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Those look like different women in the pictures, guessing stolen pics.

    Ad she wants $700 for PPM for GFE, is that correct? Ridiculous.
    She (or whoever is saying she is her) wants $200 for a massage, and to add $70 for GFE, whatever that is to them. I asked for a selfie, and they sent a pic of a girl that resembled her, but definitely was not her. Pass.

  2. #4964

    I'm guessing Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by RatPack21  [View Original Post]
    She is on AS and Harlot. I can't find a thing on or on Google. Wants 2 for a massage and. 7 for GFE. About to make an appt, unless why'all have feedback.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...133181565.html
    Not sure Bro. But I'm going with Fake. Typo's in the ad, Bad grammar and bad syntax. Maybe I'm wrong. Just a gut feeling. Be safe. Cheers!

  3. #4963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by RatPack21  [View Original Post]
    She is on AS and Harlot. I can't find a thing on or on Google. Wants 2 for a massage and. 7 for GFE. About to make an appt, unless why'all have feedback.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...133181565.html
    Beware I haven't seen anything on her, and she is not willing to really show you any skin or risque pictures. But she is cute. Good luck.

    Orlo69.

  4. #4962

    Lilia

    Those look like different women in the pictures, guessing stolen pics.

    Ad she wants $700 for PPM for GFE, is that correct? Ridiculous.

  5. #4961

    Anyone ever seen Lilia?

    She is on AS and Harlot. I can't find a thing on or on Google. Wants 2 for a massage and. 7 for GFE. About to make an appt, unless why'all have feedback.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...133181565.html

  6. #4960
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    Solid points sir. Some guys on 2nd and 3rd visits seem entitled and more touchy and grabby and the provider has to shut them down as they were going beyond the boundaries of what the provider is comfortable with and has established.

    Be safe out their and be respectful of the ladies you enjoy being with so we can keep them around for all of us and if you have issues and feelings get ruffled sometimes with a provider it's better to move on and be silent in a lot of these situations.

    Just my experience.

    DrP.
    Say what you want but personally a massage at 180 or 200 should include L2 or at least full nude at the bare minimum imo. Also what's the point of being silent the whole purpose of the forum is to report your experience and share them with other mongers. Saying you should be silent in these situations is extremely redundant to the whole purpose of the forum.

  7. #4959
    Quote Originally Posted by Milan692  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox Cheese.
    Done.

    Go.

    Ahead.

  8. #4958
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Natalia

    I saw Natalia over the weekend. I needed I nice massage so I contacted her set something up for early afternoon I know mornings are not good for her. She gave me a very nice sensual massage and finished me with a very nice BBBJ. Definitely one of my favorite girl to get a nice relaxing massage. She is looking for some business hit her up.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  9. #4957
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes providers, for good reason, don't want to see some clients because of over aggressiveness or just personality mismatches, so they raise the price on those clients, hoping they stop scheduling, and hoping to get nicer ones with the extra availability.

    Just sayin'.
    Clear your inbox Cheese.

  10. #4956
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Price increase and Providers

    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes providers, for good reason, don't want to see some clients because of over aggressiveness or just personality mismatches, so they raise the price on those clients, hoping they stop scheduling, and hoping to get nicer ones with the extra availability.

    Just sayin'.
    Solid points sir. Some guys on 2nd and 3rd visits seem entitled and more touchy and grabby and the provider has to shut them down as they were going beyond the boundaries of what the provider is comfortable with and has established.

    Be safe out their and be respectful of the ladies you enjoy being with so we can keep them around for all of us and if you have issues and feelings get ruffled sometimes with a provider it's better to move on and be silent in a lot of these situations.

    Just my experience.

    DrP.

  11. #4955

    Price increases

    Sometimes providers, for good reason, don't want to see some clients because of over aggressiveness or just personality mismatches, so they raise the price on those clients, hoping they stop scheduling, and hoping to get nicer ones with the extra availability.

    Just sayin'.

  12. #4954
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    Julia is good. Unfortunately her and Elly do not do L2. Elly is married I believe, had a kid last year. And Julia has a girlfriend last I checked.
    Elly seems like a tough nut to crack. Decent massage, and I turned down the finish just because I wasn't feeling it, but I did offer an extra Benjamin just to see the tatas and she declined. Don't know if I'll go back.

  13. #4953

    Dusk till dawn

    Seen this one recently and unfortunately I didn't receive any extras even though I was pitching a tent under the towel. Possibly more might be available repeat visits but I kinda doubt it since she had me draped and put eye covers on me which usually signals no extra from my experience. Will purely repeat for the massage though, maybe I was just tired but this was the first time I almost fell asleep during a massage.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...821448515.html

  14. #4952

    Selma

    Fun to be had with her. Massage wasn't nothing to write home about. I only received a L1 and unfortunately we didn't discuss pricing before hand and I paid $$ but she did get fully naked and I sucked her titties and fingered her as well. I have a feeling more will be available on the table for repeat visits but I don't think be a regular for her. Personally just not into girls with man made parts, her titties are natural but she does have some work done on her behind and her ass feels very similar to bolt on.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...823596762.html

  15. #4951
    Quote Originally Posted by Swarlos  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree with this recent thread about not overpaying, especially for an L1. $$ for an L1 from any provider is too much but obviously there are those that keep paying it. Too each their own, I'm not here to bash anyone but I think we can all agree that it's way too much for that level of service. I'm all for an L1, sometimes one just isn't in the mood to dream of FS, but I would never do more than $ for that level of service.

    And to clarify I think the post that started this all was someone mentioning they did $$ for a session with Melody, which I'm not sure is accurate or the monger just didn't mention that the rate is for an hour long session. I always do the HH sessions with her at the standard rate of $ and leave happy with a great massage and great L1. I don't think you're ever going to get anything more from that provider so as long as you go in with those expectations, should usually be a good session at what I think is a reasonable rate.
    To clarify I seen melody previously for the hh at $. 2 and had a good time. Decided to do an hour this time since I had a great time last visit and all of a sudden she has a lot of more rules and was kinda rushing me as well (pretty sure she double booked since she was texting someone back and forth around the 45 min mark). Since I had seen her previously I know her rates for hr was $. 8 which imo is also pretty overpriced considering it was L1 only, after I finished she simply just said it was $$ for the hr with no warning that she hiked her prices. I wasn't going to argue with her over 20 bucks but I'm also not repeating due to the extra bs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape