Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 41288
-
02-05-25 16:50 #37433Senior Member

Posts: 127Deepest throat
Vee back in her best days.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
Ariana and Ashley James make the most progress on making me disappear in their mouths but can't hold it for too long.
-
02-05-25 16:35 #37432Senior Member

Posts: 456Check the agency discussion thread, that was created pretty much for bunny.
Originally Posted by FortMyers1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 16:09 #37431Senior Member

Posts: 29Check the discussion for agencies reports.
Originally Posted by FortMyers1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 14:30 #37430Regular Member

Posts: 15Info on BF?
Can anyone provide a bit more info on BF? I have searched the forum and tried on STG but I am finding nothing. Agencies like that one are normally up my alley but I have had very hit or miss interactions with the ones here in Jax.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 13:59 #37429Regular Member

Posts: 5Dollface
Anyone been with Dollface recently, trying to get that sexy thing again, I appreciate it.
-
02-05-25 10:12 #37428Senior Member

Posts: 129Looking at her newer ads her number looks to have changed. Unless it's a fake account posting. Could try her new number? Just search stg for "Ruby".
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 09:44 #37427Senior Member

Posts: 375Lol
Only if you think her age has varied between 26-29 and has been working in SC, TN & FL in the past 3 days.
And you don't mind forking over a deposit.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 08:32 #37426Senior Member

Posts: 452Great report brother!
Of the above who has the deepest throat in your humble opinion?
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 07:25 #37425Senior Member

Posts: 586Pretty sure "Jasmine" is a dude. If not, her clit is probably bigger than your dick!
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 06:53 #37424Senior Member

Posts: 42Cheyenne
Friendly reminder she's a thief. Good luck, mongers!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/661356165178
-
02-05-25 06:01 #37423Senior Member

Posts: 127Naomi
The first link has gone by Naomi until recently. I met her once, she was with Ruby. Her head game caught me by surprise and had me finishing in her mouth within 10 minutes before I even knew what was going on. Have been curious to try her again.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 00:07 #37422Senior Member

Posts: 130Regarding these two different provider
Hey guys,
First girl (Unique Unforgettable Abilities): https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/128177527749.
Does anyone have any intel on this one? She seems new and it does take a while for her to respond. But I have not heard or seen any reviews on this one. I didn't want to be the guinea pig for this one.
Second girl (Jasmine the bodybuilder): https://tryst.link/escort/jasmine83.
Does anyone have any recent intel on this one? She looks like a pretty strong gal. I heard she's outcall only and will go to orlando / st augustine. Possibly jax for 2 hour sessions. I wasn't sure if any of yall jax fellows experienced this one before. I see she has a high amount of roses I would hope she is worth it.
Let me know any info you have for the two providers.
Thanks,
Zz.
-
02-04-25 22:08 #37421Regular Member

Posts: 8Rudy
Ruby had to visit her Uncle he rolled up on her last week.
Originally Posted by Dan1978
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-25 13:27 #37420Senior Member

Posts: 452I can't tell you how many texts I'll get days later from these chics. Honestly, I'll text them and then save the name so.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
I can go back and look, because when I get the urge, I'll try any I find attractive or til one works out. Anyway, she may have been one that texted me days later. She was at I want to say Hampton inn on prudential and told me to park next door at another hotel and she would meet me at the side door. She popped out and I know it was her. I saw her post that she's in mandarin now.
-
02-04-25 11:30 #37419Senior Member

Posts: 413Anyone smash
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/655630752224
Curious about this one. Full body to body Nuru is fun.










Reply With Quote





