Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 44180
-
02-05-25 18:42 #38780Senior Member

Posts: 58Was the perfect place. You don't know what you got til it's gone.
Originally Posted by Pepsi1979
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 17:54 #38779Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 341Ruby
Rose was decent, but anyone remember Ruby from Lavender near Fern St and Garden Grove Blvd? She was a hot young Viet, working her way through college. She was fine AF.
Originally Posted by Pepsi1979
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 12:53 #38778Regular Member

Posts: 9Damn I miss Rose 999, anyone know where Apple went?
Originally Posted by Qblast
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 12:39 #38777Senior Member

Posts: 58Oh man.
I was going to take February off but now you got me tempted.
Originally Posted by MrPlumber
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 11:39 #38776Regular Member

Posts: 10Ruby at garden.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
Angel- moved to other side of 57 off chapman= expensive full service.
Detox. Off brookhurst.
17th and oasis Laguna has some younger "nuru" Latinas amongst others.
Boditec. Has some as well.
Happy hunting.
-
02-05-25 10:23 #38775Senior Member

Posts: 309Yes Viet
Yes the Sea Salt on Euclid is / was Viet. Like 90% of everything else in that part of town. Not a value judgement. Just a fact. Some very interesting cross-cultural shopping experiences to be had there. But I digress. Used to be a parade of Viet pussy parlors through there. Not anymore. Ah the good ol' days!
Originally Posted by Qblast
[View Original Post]
Mr. P.
-
02-05-25 10:07 #38774Senior Member

Posts: 284Irvine
Focus on Lake Forest, Irvine's next door neighbor. Many options.
Originally Posted by Relief
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-25 01:59 #38773Senior Member

Posts: 72Been out of the game for a bit but want to ease back in looking for recs on a good HJ place with boob play. Goldenwest with Sheila is my favorite since she let's me titty fuck but want someone younger and not bamboo.
-
02-05-25 01:25 #38772Senior Member

Posts: 132Irvine?
Hey fellas! Visiting from SD, and checking into a conference next week at the Hyatt Irvine. Quick search on maps only shows Thai massage spots, which usually assume are the not legit spots. Any places to check out that's a quick drive between meetings?
-
02-04-25 23:22 #38771Senior Member

Posts: 75Charli is still there, but her real name is Sally. If you ask for Charlie its Sally you get. I heard when the Chinese say sally it sounds like Charli. That's the story.
Originally Posted by Bronco
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-25 17:25 #38770Senior Member

Posts: 58Sea salt on beach
I'm talking about the sea salt on beach. I drive by the one you're talking about all the time and I'm always curious. It's right across from where 999 Roses used to be. Maybe I'll TOFTT.
Originally Posted by MrPlumber
[View Original Post]
Were they Viet?
-
02-04-25 17:07 #38769Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Ruby?
Still only know the only known young and hot one is at garden atm that I know of, if there are any other young cte ones that isnt stacked like Kim K, plz do share... but Ruby is still there right now at garden.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-25 16:04 #38768Senior Member

Posts: 869Latinas where to go?
What's the best place to get a hottie young Latina MP?
-
02-04-25 14:42 #38767Senior Member

Posts: 333Does Charlie still work there?
Originally Posted by Merage
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-25 13:19 #38766Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 23Yuki / OA spa
I Stopped by to see Yuki today. She was in a pink see-through outfit. The whole process was slow with GFE feeling and it really reminded me of my first girlfriend. Thanks guy for sharing.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



