Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 342 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 5125
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4450

    Ghosting

    In the pre-SA days I used to work off a long list of candidates and try them all to see who responded and then shoot for the one that was the most communicative on that day. I had a lot more patience and free time then. And didn't know of a better option. Those days are long gone, at least for me. And once you've experienced the amateur world, there's simply no looking back.

    Quote Originally Posted by SunsetStrip77  [View Original Post]
    You seem to be assuming we take it personally. I don't. I simply am not going to inconvenience myself knowing she might wig out on me again. She simply isn't worth the trouble.

  2. #4449
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    This seems like an accurate assessment of Carmen. Guy's these women do not care about you at all, you need to understand this, they only care about.

    Getting your money and whoever gets there first is who she sees. Her telling multiple guys to come around the same time is to assure she gets her money.

    These women have zero integrity. Have to remember who and what you are dealing with.

    I have not seen her, I have tried to, messaged her many times without any response, then one day she did respond.

    We made plans drove 45 minutes, get to her location let her know I am there, 15 minutes goes by and nothing from her.

    I leave. Never heard from her again.
    You seem to be assuming we take it personally. I don't. I simply am not going to inconvenience myself knowing she might wig out on me again. She simply isn't worth the trouble.

  3. #4448
    Quote Originally Posted by HottieMaybe  [View Original Post]
    Between the Carmen critics and the Carmen fans. That's just how I am. I'm pretty much the Gandhi of purchasing pussy.

    I am qualified for this role because I have both been ghosted by Carmen AND fucked her throat.

    Here is the reality: She is what she is. She's an attractive woman with a tremendous ass, and she's very willing to please once you meet up with her. I'd say she has more rules about how exactly to set up a meeting with her than she has about how exactly you can use her body.

    She's also a high-volume hooker with a drug problem. If you expect reliability from such a person, I don't know what to tell you. Soon Mommy and Daddy may tell you something shocking about Santa, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy (Note to self: explore this idea for a new porno.).

    When Carmen is having a good day, she is a friendly, compliant fuck toy with a good body. When she is having a bad day, you won't get to experience her because she won't show. That's just how it is.
    This seems like an accurate assessment of Carmen. Guy's these women do not care about you at all, you need to understand this, they only care about.

    Getting your money and whoever gets there first is who she sees. Her telling multiple guys to come around the same time is to assure she gets her money.

    These women have zero integrity. Have to remember who and what you are dealing with.

    I have not seen her, I have tried to, messaged her many times without any response, then one day she did respond.

    We made plans drove 45 minutes, get to her location let her know I am there, 15 minutes goes by and nothing from her.

    I leave. Never heard from her again.

  4. #4447

    Classy MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by JustYourAvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    She is very nice and her place is ok but be forewarned, what you see in her pics is ABSOLUTELY NOT what you will get. The only accurate thing on her ad is her hair color.
    It sure doesn't sound like it is worth the price of admission. Much better options for cheaper in Manchester.

  5. #4446

    Lastest post on STG goes by Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on this no name 47 year old in Manchester?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...f/155304476954
    Was wondering the same thing (Does anyone have any intel on this no name 47 year old in Manchester? As of her post on 02/09 she list her name as Sierra. Anyone have any details on her?

  6. #4445

    Fake

    Avoid this one. Texts back and forth to make plans, then goes all quiet the day of the meeting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/128593894836

  7. #4444
    She is very nice and her place is ok but be forewarned, what you see in her pics is ABSOLUTELY NOT what you will get. The only accurate thing on her ad is her hair color.

    Quote Originally Posted by LowellMonger  [View Original Post]
    Good girl breat BJ works out of her place in the neighborhoods of trees.

  8. #4443

    Car date girl

    Does anyone have any Intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...c/849328507492

    I have been unable to find anything on her. Seems real but I'm not sure. Posts almost everyday.

  9. #4442
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Messaged you out of respect for her privacy.
    Pm me as well if you don't mind.

  10. #4441

    Lexi

    Messaged you out of respect for her privacy.

    Quote Originally Posted by MizterX  [View Original Post]
    Pic or an ad link?

  11. #4440

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who knew Lexi / Courtney, she passed away a few days ago.
    Pic or an ad link?

  12. #4439
    Quote Originally Posted by JTS1019  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, a bit late to the party on this. But I'd love to see photos of the legendary Sensual Rachael if that's who you're referring to. I have some photos of her myself.
    Yes please share sensual rachel photos, she was amazing.

  13. #4438
    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on this no name 47 year old in Manchester?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...f/155304476954
    Good girl breat BJ works out of her place in the neighborhoods of trees.

  14. #4437

    Lexi RIP

    For those of you who knew Lexi / Courtney, she passed away a few days ago.

  15. #4436

    Photo thread. Rachael

    Quote Originally Posted by PlmanSmith  [View Original Post]
    Others here have asked if I had photos, and I do. Somewhere. Wondering if it would be worthwhile to create a seperate thread of 'best of'. Active and nonactive. Thinking of names like.

    Rachael.

    Erica.

    Stacy Love.

    Sensual Amy.

    Emily Begonia.

    You get the idea. Thoughts?
    Sorry, a bit late to the party on this. But I'd love to see photos of the legendary Sensual Rachael if that's who you're referring to. I have some photos of her myself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape