Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 3825
-
02-24-25 14:38 #3210Senior Member

Posts: 264Links!
Going to need a link for further discussion.
Originally Posted by ArchangelM
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 21:17 #3209Regular Member

Posts: 7D Spa Report
Recently swung by your neck of the woods and was interested in trying some shops out; big shame that half of the FS list got shuttered all at once as I had heard some impressive things.
Made my way to D Spa; a little awkward to get into as you have to enter the second floor of an office building, but once you're there it's a typical AMP. Three girls were there, tried to as for Nisa as she was mentioned favorably in another report but they seemed not to recognize the name and gave me Jenny (mid to late 30's, average build, perky tits). Up front cost of 80 for the hour of massage (which I always go for) which was done decently well with lots of attention to the legs and posterior, could do with a little more teasing. On the flip she asks for tip up front, seems a little disappointed with 60 which I will not go above for HJ, but still puts in good effort, well-oiled with both hands and lots of attention to the boys. Blow my load all over her hands and left happy.
Overall I'd say an above average experience, and would repeat if ever back around here. That being said, I hear there's some great UTR around here (although Bonita is not taking new clients I guess?) so any info on providers I should be aware of for next time is welcome.
-
02-22-25 23:34 #3208Regular Member

Posts: 17Lisa Commerce
I have been seeing Lisa regularly and occasionally the appointment is pushed back but never canceled. She does an amazing FBSM / bodyslide much like Bonita but better and with less oil. You get a professional level massage with hot oil and hot towels from a smoking hot babe with various endings including BBBJ but YMMV based on hygiene, just not FS. She gives you the entire hour so treat her right. She has a job with an erratic schedule and family issues which may cause an occasional cancelation but it is so worth it when you are on her massage table.
-
02-11-25 18:40 #3207Senior Member

Posts: 975Just a heads up. I remember some of her recent ads where she appears significantly bigger than the pics she is using now. The posts have been deleted. I looked for 'them. She was never slender, but she posted a face pic that had me thinking. Damn. I would have walked.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 23:03 #3206Senior Member

Posts: 48Miss blue eyes
She is only awkward until she gets to know you. I consider her the gold standard of providers.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 12:18 #3205Senior Member

Posts: 26She is fine. She is on the awkward side but no issues to worry about. Has an apartment.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 10:48 #3204Senior Member

Posts: 309Miss Blue eyes
Hi any heads up on Miss blue eyes lately?
She safe now problem / drama?
She host in apartment or hotel?
Thanks.
-
02-07-25 10:57 #3203Senior Member

Posts: 484I've been there twice, different girls both FS I'm sure it's a standard thing there.
Originally Posted by Peterg1
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 23:31 #3202Regular Member

Posts: 10Does she offer FS?
Originally Posted by McGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-25 16:58 #3201Senior Member

Posts: 531Ok
I just searched it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-25 16:45 #3200Senior Member

Posts: 779Gs
Lots of reports about their services.
Originally Posted by WraithSlayer03
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-25 16:23 #3199Senior Member

Posts: 531Grove Spa
Is Grove FS?
-
02-04-25 15:55 #3198Senior Member

Posts: 46Grove spa
Grove spa has a crazy good looking new talent, I'd say she's mid 30's good English named Annie. But she doesn't work everyday, you'd have to text and make an appointment to make sure you got her.
-
02-02-25 14:01 #3197Senior Member

Posts: 77HoE = Heaven on Earth (west side of A2).
Originally Posted by FinalFantasy
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-25 13:09 #3196Senior Member

Posts: 63You Spa
I drove almost an hour to try you spa. Massage was C-. Her looks were C-. Showed her bolt ons. I was unimpressed. Maybe there are better providers there that I didn't see.
What is this HoE that why'all are speaking of?
Originally Posted by FairestMueller
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





