Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6071
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Been there done that, they change their mind quickly haha!
    What do you mean by this? Did you see that girl specifically or just in general you have encountered others who just wanted to keep it platonic?

  2. #6070
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    She really is 22 and it appears she was arrested in Niantic for interfering with an officer / resisting and assault of a public safety / EMT / Transit / Medical personnel.

    Reverse search her photos.
    This girl is a not case, just had a conversation with her. Really bad attitude. Total waste of time don't bother!!

  3. #6069
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-78c89a9f62a4

    She says she is 22 but has wrinkles under her eyes.
    She really is 22 and it appears she was arrested in Niantic for interfering with an officer / resisting and assault of a public safety / EMT / Transit / Medical personnel.

    Reverse search her photos.

  4. #6068
    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    She also says she is celibate and looking for platonic. Might be able to change her mind, good luck.
    Been there done that, they change their mind quickly haha!

  5. #6067
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-78c89a9f62a4

    She says she is 22 but has wrinkles under her eyes.
    She also says she is celibate and looking for platonic. Might be able to change her mind, good luck.

  6. #6066
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-78c89a9f62a4

    She says she is 22 but has wrinkles under her eyes.

  7. #6065
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    I had only exchanged few messages with her couple of years ago, it never went anywhere and IIRC she was asking too much, good luck!
    She wanted 500/600 which is way to much. I said $300 would be much better and never heard back.

  8. #6064
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    I had only exchanged few messages with her couple of years ago, it never went anywhere and IIRC she was asking too much, good luck!

  9. #6063

    Has anyone seen her?


  10. #6062
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]

    1. Red has been on repeat recently; I reviewed her awhile back, but like anything. The more reps you get. The better you become. Red is an absolute freak and we have a tremendous time together.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-64db3e9e6fc1


    5. Michaela: this one is a straight up Succubus. Listen. I know how to fuck, but she is on a whole other level. I felt defeated after I we fucked. She was AMAZING! Michaela is in my all time top 5.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-5a366fcc1b42
    Nice work on Red. She is hot. And Micha looks wild. Land them for 3 or had to go higher?? Glen gettin it done.

  11. #6061

    Tidings

    Kat.

    Cutey egirl, but wants 200 to meet. Says she doesn't hook up on the first date either.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-cc84b0bc9ac3

    Cutensassymom.

    Giving white trash MILF and seems totally DTF. Setting something up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-912fdfd40ac5

    Alyssa.

    Sounds great, really eager, very sexual over text. May have GPS though. Working it out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-16bf938c740e

    Mariexo.

    Others have reported on her that she is good. She was qucik to reply and we have a date set up for Thursday night 350 ppm but perhaps might be flexible.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-0afdb2d3cc67

    FoxyMika.

    Sounded pleasant and nice and all. But her look just isn't my vibe so I passed. She appreciates honesty and being straightforward so there's that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-3fd1f66bb7c9

  12. #6060
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonma  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me 800 ppm LOL.
    Lets put GlenBenton on the case.

  13. #6059
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-efe933f31add

    Her profile pic and other pics are so different like two different person!
    Quoted me 800 ppm LOL.

  14. #6058

    ?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-efe933f31add

    Her profile pic and other pics are so different like two different person!

  15. #6057

    A few recent success stories. And a repeat

    The flock is getting light in the area; I may have to broaden my search criteria.

    Anyway, as always, SA has provided a ton of entertainment and some decent rendezvous since Thanksgiving; here are some worth mentioning:

    1. Red has been on repeat recently; I reviewed her awhile back, but like anything. The more reps you get. The better you become. Red is an absolute freak and we have a tremendous time together.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-64db3e9e6fc1

    2. Kitty: She created a new account. I hooked up with her once before then blocked her. She created this new account and sent me a message. The rest is history. A sweaty good time. Quick note: she's a size queen and I'm not packing a python (I like my dick though. And apparently she does as well).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-89e37b3998b5

    3. Foxxy: maaaaaybe a pro, but not certain. She was fun, budget friendly and invited me to her condo (which was very nice).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-cd23f476e95e

    4. Snow: a one and done for me. Photos are deceiving. She looks more like the picture of her drinking OJ (yes there is a subtle difference in that picture vs the rest).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-6d7ea6c8c971

    5. Michaela: this one is a straight up Succubus. Listen. I know how to fuck, but she is on a whole other level. I felt defeated after I we fucked. She was AMAZING! Michaela is in my all time top 5.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-5a366fcc1b42

    6. Eviesummer: a married MILF with a lot of Botox. Eh. One and done (again).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-668d243e8001

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape