Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 2227
-
02-04-25 18:27 #1357Senior Member

Posts: 56Yume HC and Tiffany HC
Yume is very nice! Awesome that everyone is having fun with her too and upgrades on her little body is just chef-kisses.
Tiffany is a hot Chinese babe. Super GND pretty and with big tits. Chinese girls got the service down pack!
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-25 17:15 #1356Senior Member

Posts: 257HC Tiffany
Thanks for sharing. Sounds like a good time but I just can't get past their screening process with the new law. You guys have big balls.
Originally Posted by Tomas247
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-25 22:45 #1355Senior Member

Posts: 214HC Tiffany (Chinese) 240- hhr (X-post)
Had the pleasure to meet Tiffany recently. Papa met me in the parking lot after a 30 minute wait from my previously scheduled appointment time. They are not as punctual as TOS, unfortunately. Cultural thing. Chinese are stereotypically less organized and less tidy, whereas Koreans are the polar opposite and love their structure. HC seems like they operate on typical Chinese time which means if someone else shows up before you, they'll get your spot even if you make an appointment first thing that morning like I did.
Otherwise, Papa is a nice guy. He will want to check your I'd upon arrival, so whatever you send them, bring it with you. I much prefer these agencies that verify. I personally feel safer and the quality of talent is so much better. If you're scared, I get it, but you're missing out.
I usually prefer Chinese, but I really wanted to get my hands on little Japanese Yume and BBFSCIP her, but she was off schedule so I went with Tiffany. Just note usually the Japanese girls really are in their 20's. Whereas most of the Chinese and Koreans are 35+.
Tiffany doesn't look much like the pictures, but she's still very pretty. 5'5 - 125 lbs. Age, honestly not sure. Could be 30. Could be 40. Her face looks younger than her body, but she's very attractive and better than the old hags on Holly Ridge. Those knockers of hers are top tier. Big Cs, maybe even Ds on a small Chinese frame is unusual, but somehow she does't tip over, because she is certainly top-heavy.
Also has a nice ass for an asian chick. Gave an excellent slow and methodical BBBJ after the BT and shower. Slow and sensual. Loved the way she caressed my face. After some foreplay, she wrapped me up. Didn't ask about BBFS bc I didn't immediately have that urge to CIP her, so I didn't even inquire and just suited up.
She's not as into it as some girls that ooze sensuality. She's very chill, not intense, but the vibe is still good. LFK and DFK. A little tongue thrown in there, but she's not an aggressive DFker. CG, RCG, ACG, MISH, Standing MISH and other positions were run thru. She wasn't exactly a "service queen" but she wasn't an "ice queen" either. Somewhere in between.
The 240 hhr is the way to go. The hour at 400 isn't a good value IMO. Sucks, bc I prefer to do hrs, but 400/ hr girls got to be 9's and above. Tiffany is a solid 7. 2. Would repeat, but probably would try a new girl if I had the option.
-
02-03-25 00:14 #1354Senior Member

Posts: 312HC Lilia
Dreamt multiple dreams with her. She's freaking amazing.
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-25 01:29 #1353Senior Member

Posts: 45Am glad she was around a little longer. Another one I want to see when she's back from vacation (hopefully) is Lilia. Many good things were said about her.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-25 22:43 #1352Senior Member

Posts: 312Tiffany / Yume at HC
Couldn't agree more. Got to see Yume today, had a great time.
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
[View Original Post]
Tiffany has arrived, I got to meet her. I definitely plan on spending some time with her!
-
01-31-25 13:53 #1351Senior Member

Posts: 45Yume at HC
I saw her today. You'll also find several recent reviews over on the Massage Parlors thread--all positive. Yume is very cute, a petite Japanese spinner. She has nice B-cups, bald kitty, and sexy eyes. We just didn't click, unfortunately, but that's on me mostly. It takes me a while sometimes, and today she didn't have the stamina plus we ran out of time. I would recommend, except I think I understood her to say that that today is her last day here. I will also say that HC is well-run, and I hope they stick around. The guy who comes out to greet you at your car and take you to the apartment is super cool and friendly.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 19:09 #1350Senior Member

Posts: 312HC vets
Any of the HC vets gone to see Yume? Any reports or advice?
-
01-23-25 22:54 #1349Senior Member

Posts: 56I can actually explain this.
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]
Visiting from the Charlotte board, but when you write a review it will ask for for the location. You can put Raleigh, Charlotte, Miami, whatever city you're in, but if you just put something generic like Hotel / Motel / Holiday Inn, it will default to the providers default location. So if they're traveling and in your city, that's the reason why the location is all over place.
Of course there's always a chance that the provider has fake reviews, just got to do your DD.
Hope this helps.
-
01-22-25 17:39 #1348Senior Member

Posts: 140HC lilla
Went and saw Lilla today at HC. Sent a picture for verification and a guy met me outside but he was really nice. Had to wait a few minutes for her to be ready but it was worth it. She is beautiful and slender spinner body, just how I like it. Started out with some DFK and since I showered before I arrived we got down to business. I opted for the 45 minute with the BBFS add on. Started out with one hell of a BBBJ and got me all ready and then climbed on to of me and rode me until I finished. We then kissed and cuddled for a bit while I was still inside her. Then it was off to the shower for cleanup. Got dressed and left. Next time I go I won't have to go through the verification process again. Highly recommend since none of the other agencies has anything near as good looking as her. Should be here for about two more weeks.
-
01-22-25 16:24 #1347Regular Member

Posts: 3HC Lilia 2nd visit and PM's
Howdy y'all!
Getting a lot of PM's, give me time to go thru them and reply. Skinflute, empty your inbox. Also I have been mongering in the area for over a decade and don't like posting. PM's preferred. Last review before I go fully private again.
With the snow and ice I decided to take the day off and repeat with Lilia. Scheduling the 2nd time was significantly easier. Booked appointment within 10 minutes of reaching out and was on my way less than an hour later. I only did 90 minutes the first time and wanted to see her for longer, ATM withdraw limit (damn banks closed for snow) only allowed me to see her for 2 hours this time. Full GFE and speaks English very well. Tight spinner body, usual routine for higher end asian escorts that adapts to your wants. PM me for more details.
Hope this was helpful in deciding if y'all want to verify and use this agency. Again PM me for anything else, I'm going back into the shadows.
GCaderousse.
-
01-22-25 08:40 #1346Regular Member

Posts: 3HC Screening
I am self employed, so not as much of a problem for me. PM me if you want more details.
Originally Posted by Ncsmm
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 19:44 #1345Senior Member

Posts: 317Scroll down a few posts.
Originally Posted by Rgfct4
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 17:10 #1344Regular Member

Posts: 22Re HC Lilia. Completely worth it, only here for a few weeks.
Would you please provide a link to her ad?
-
01-21-25 15:06 #1343Senior Member

Posts: 49HC Lilia. Completely worth it, only here for a few weeks.
I know she's been reviewed already, but I saw Lilia from HC today, and I would advise people to see her while she is in town. The verification is weird, and someone comes out to your car in the parking lot, but the guy (PPS I guess) is a nice fella. It took me by surprise, and I almost bolted, but I am glad I didn't.
Once you make it to the apartment, he leads you to a room, and Lilia opens the door in a super hot outfit. She seems super young (20-30) but I am not the best judge of age. She is very sweet, very beautiful, and very willing to please. We took a shower together, she soaped me up well and she gave me a BBJ preview. Once that was done, we moved into the bed where she kept going with the BJ with long, slow, and deep strokes (just how a like it). She took her time, and gave good attention to the boys. After a while, she popped on the cover and got on top for some CG. She is super small, so she is fun to move around. I was able to hold her up and go to town, and she took it really well. After a while of that (I wanted to switch positions, but the view and access was too good) I finished in the cover. She cuddled with me inside of her for a bit, and then cleaned me up with her mouth. She then started giving me a light massage which felt great. After a while of that, her alarm went off, and we moved back to the shower.
If you can get past the weirdness with verification, it's worth it. I know she is more expensive than some other offerings, but she is honestly way hotter and way more into it than any other game in town. I would run to make an appointment if you're able. Treat them well, and hopefully we can get some more of this caliber talent come into town.










Reply With Quote




