Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 117 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 1744
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #1024

    Lydia

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-c961b5776ab9

    Anyone seen her? Cute pictures, friendly over text, might go see her soon and report back. Curious if anyone has seen her before who can provide intel.

  2. #1023

    Lydia

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-c961b5776ab9

    Anyone seen her? Cute pictures, friendly over text, might go see her soon and report back. Curious if anyone has seen her before who can provide intel.

  3. #1022

    No SA accnt

    Is there any way to view these links / profiles without paying for an account or do you got to bite the bullet and pay the hundo?

  4. #1021

    Liz

    She lives in a rehab center. So she might not able to have access to her phone at the moment.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChumDizzle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hear from her lately? I saw her a couple weeks ago. She was awesome! Then we texted a lot over the next week. Then she just went dark. Our last chat was arranging next visit, so can't think of anything on my end that would have made her bail. Kind of weird.

  5. #1020

    Liz on Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper  [View Original Post]
    I used to do her for $1** only last year. Great body but lately she's been pass around a lot so be careful bb.
    Anyone hear from her lately? I saw her a couple weeks ago. She was awesome! Then we texted a lot over the next week. Then she just went dark. Our last chat was arranging next visit, so can't think of anything on my end that would have made her bail. Kind of weird.

  6. #1019
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizDon  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-b8c82b028763

    Just had my first meet with someone that I met on SA. Setting up with Lauren was very easy. Our date went great until the end when the drinking became much heavier. Seems like she is definitely struggling with an alcohol problem. If you decide to meet up with her definitely don't give her any booze! She is down for just about anything other than anal (tho that seemed flexible for future dates tbh) and is looking for 300 ppm.

    She really is a very attractive and nice girl. If it weren't for the booze I would definitely be seeing her again.
    Had a fun date with her this week, and had booze available and she declined, and took an energy drink instead. Still fun, not my first date with her, and an awesome rack!

    Luv Dem Titties.

  7. #1018
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    I'm feeling down after getting ghosted / no showed by Lyla. Here are a couple others I've been talking to and considered seeing, would appreciate any intel if people have seen any of them.

    Hannah (https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-02966e82e0d6). Quoted me 500 ppm and I talked her down to 400. Can't host.

    Jade (https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-0496c8a97350). Quoted me 750 ppm and I talked her down to 500. Can't host.

    Faye (https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-a72ce4f14d08). Quoted me 300 ppm but wants an extra 100 per extra round and an extra 50 for French kissing. Can't host.
    First one's been on SA forever. The seond two looks like you pasted a link to a message from the girls, not their profiles.

    Sorry, just saw you already fixed

  8. #1017
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridingon1  [View Original Post]
    Unless you have a huge kink for it don't bother. Lot of drama, asks for you to buy her kids shit off her Amazon list.

    Want $$ for 1 round (CIP w / std test) and can't host.

    She's cute but it's not worth it. Too much baggage and drama.
    Correction that is $4 apparently you can’t do 4 dollar signs or it autocorrects.

  9. #1016
    Quote Originally Posted by DecMan85  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Curious about that pregnant pussy of hers LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-1c70bc83eac6
    Unless you have a huge kink for it don't bother. Lot of drama, asks for you to buy her kids shit off her Amazon list.

    Want $$ for 1 round (CIP w / std test) and can't host.

    She's cute but it's not worth it. Too much baggage and drama.

  10. #1015

    Jane

    Anyone seen this one? Looks nice in her pictures and friendly / flirty over text. Curious if anyone has seen her, if not I might still go ahead anyway and report back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-8301e402df75

  11. #1014
    Anyone seen this one? Curious about that pregnant pussy of hers LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-1c70bc83eac6

  12. #1013
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Jade and Faye are links to your inbox. Do you have their profile links?
    Oh. whoops. yeah. here.

    Jade (https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-a90c78f2ee27).

    Faye (https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-02ff4c3ae01c).

  13. #1012

    Common issue with posting

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    I'm feeling down after getting ghosted / no showed by Lyla. Here are a couple others I've been talking to and considered seeing, would appreciate any intel if people have seen any of them.

    Hannah (https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-02966e82e0d6). Quoted me 500 ppm and I talked her down to 400. Can't host.

    Jade (https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-0496c8a97350). Quoted me 750 ppm and I talked her down to 500. Can't host.

    Faye (https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-a72ce4f14d08). Quoted me 300 ppm but wants an extra 100 per extra round and an extra 50 for French kissing. Can't host.
    You linked your messages on seeking and not the profiles.

  14. #1011
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    Not sure whether this counts as being ghosted or not showed (probably ghosted) but here it goes.

    Lyla (https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-c43032aa4166) had reached out to me on Seeking late last week. We message back and forth briefly before moving to text. She quotes me at 400 ppm. We talk a little bit more over the next couple days, then on Saturday we agree to meet at 5 pm at her apartment near Paradise Valley Mall. We video chat briefly Sunday morning (around 10:30 ish) and she lets me know that she'll send me her address later that day. I hadn't heard from her so at around 3:30 pm I politely ask if she could send over her address when she gets a chance. I hadn't heard from her still so at 4 pm I politely follow up with her again, both with a text and with a call (both of which went unanswered). I wasn't sure if maybe something came up and she couldn't meet and forgot to tell me, or if she just didn't have her phone on her that very second, or whatever, so at about 4:15 (looking at the map it would take about 40 mins to get out to that area), I decide to just start heading out towards Paradise Valley Mall. I let her know that I was on my way towards there, and if she could just send me her address as I was on my way, so I could still find my way to her place at around 5. I got to a park near Paradise Valley Mall and still hadn't heard from her so just decided to chill. I ended up waiting in that general vicinity for about an hour. I called, texted, and messaged her on Seeking a handful of times, and never got a response so I went back home.

    Will update if it turns out if it was an accident on her part (e. G. Her phone died or she fell asleep or whatever) or if she did indeed just ghost me, but as of now I'm leaning towards the latter.
    I never re-text to unresponsive members. She probably found someone with a higher ppm, a better option or hanging out with a SO or friends.

  15. #1010
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    I'm feeling down after getting ghosted / no showed by Lyla. Here are a couple others I've been talking to and considered seeing, would appreciate any intel if people have seen any of them.

    Hannah (https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-02966e82e0d6). Quoted me 500 ppm and I talked her down to 400. Can't host.

    Jade (https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-0496c8a97350). Quoted me 750 ppm and I talked her down to 500. Can't host.

    Faye (https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-a72ce4f14d08). Quoted me 300 ppm but wants an extra 100 per extra round and an extra 50 for French kissing. Can't host.
    Jade and Faye are links to your inbox. Do you have their profile links?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape