Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 116 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 1734
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #1014
    Anyone seen this one? Curious about that pregnant pussy of hers LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-1c70bc83eac6

  2. #1013
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Jade and Faye are links to your inbox. Do you have their profile links?
    Oh. whoops. yeah. here.

    Jade (https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-a90c78f2ee27).

    Faye (https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-02ff4c3ae01c).

  3. #1012

    Common issue with posting

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    I'm feeling down after getting ghosted / no showed by Lyla. Here are a couple others I've been talking to and considered seeing, would appreciate any intel if people have seen any of them.

    Hannah (https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-02966e82e0d6). Quoted me 500 ppm and I talked her down to 400. Can't host.

    Jade (https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-0496c8a97350). Quoted me 750 ppm and I talked her down to 500. Can't host.

    Faye (https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-a72ce4f14d08). Quoted me 300 ppm but wants an extra 100 per extra round and an extra 50 for French kissing. Can't host.
    You linked your messages on seeking and not the profiles.

  4. #1011
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    Not sure whether this counts as being ghosted or not showed (probably ghosted) but here it goes.

    Lyla (https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-c43032aa4166) had reached out to me on Seeking late last week. We message back and forth briefly before moving to text. She quotes me at 400 ppm. We talk a little bit more over the next couple days, then on Saturday we agree to meet at 5 pm at her apartment near Paradise Valley Mall. We video chat briefly Sunday morning (around 10:30 ish) and she lets me know that she'll send me her address later that day. I hadn't heard from her so at around 3:30 pm I politely ask if she could send over her address when she gets a chance. I hadn't heard from her still so at 4 pm I politely follow up with her again, both with a text and with a call (both of which went unanswered). I wasn't sure if maybe something came up and she couldn't meet and forgot to tell me, or if she just didn't have her phone on her that very second, or whatever, so at about 4:15 (looking at the map it would take about 40 mins to get out to that area), I decide to just start heading out towards Paradise Valley Mall. I let her know that I was on my way towards there, and if she could just send me her address as I was on my way, so I could still find my way to her place at around 5. I got to a park near Paradise Valley Mall and still hadn't heard from her so just decided to chill. I ended up waiting in that general vicinity for about an hour. I called, texted, and messaged her on Seeking a handful of times, and never got a response so I went back home.

    Will update if it turns out if it was an accident on her part (e. G. Her phone died or she fell asleep or whatever) or if she did indeed just ghost me, but as of now I'm leaning towards the latter.
    I never re-text to unresponsive members. She probably found someone with a higher ppm, a better option or hanging out with a SO or friends.

  5. #1010
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    I'm feeling down after getting ghosted / no showed by Lyla. Here are a couple others I've been talking to and considered seeing, would appreciate any intel if people have seen any of them.

    Hannah (https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-02966e82e0d6). Quoted me 500 ppm and I talked her down to 400. Can't host.

    Jade (https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-0496c8a97350). Quoted me 750 ppm and I talked her down to 500. Can't host.

    Faye (https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-a72ce4f14d08). Quoted me 300 ppm but wants an extra 100 per extra round and an extra 50 for French kissing. Can't host.
    Jade and Faye are links to your inbox. Do you have their profile links?

  6. #1009

    Lyla. Ghosted / no showed

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    Not sure whether this counts as being ghosted or not showed (probably ghosted) but here it goes.

    Lyla (https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-c43032aa4166) had reached out to me on Seeking late last week. We message back and forth briefly before moving to text. She quotes me at 400 ppm. We talk a little bit more over the next couple days, then on Saturday we agree to meet at 5 pm at her apartment near Paradise Valley Mall. We video chat briefly Sunday morning (around 10:30 ish) and she lets me know that she'll send me her address later that day. I hadn't heard from her so at around 3:30 pm I politely ask if she could send over her address when she gets a chance. I hadn't heard from her still so at 4 pm I politely follow up with her again, both with a text and with a call (both of which went unanswered). I wasn't sure if maybe something came up and she couldn't meet and forgot to tell me, or if she just didn't have her phone on her that very second, or whatever, so at about 4:15 (looking at the map it would take about 40 mins to get out to that area), I decide to just start heading out towards Paradise Valley Mall. I let her know that I was on my way towards there, and if she could just send me her address as I was on my way, so I could still find my way to her place at around 5..
    Edit: "on Saturday we agree to meet at 5 pm *on Sunday at her apartment".

    Sorry. Was typing fast because I was upset LOL.

  7. #1008

    Intel on any of these?

    I'm feeling down after getting ghosted / no showed by Lyla. Here are a couple others I've been talking to and considered seeing, would appreciate any intel if people have seen any of them.

    Hannah (https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-02966e82e0d6). Quoted me 500 ppm and I talked her down to 400. Can't host.

    Jade (https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-0496c8a97350). Quoted me 750 ppm and I talked her down to 500. Can't host.

    Faye (https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-a72ce4f14d08). Quoted me 300 ppm but wants an extra 100 per extra round and an extra 50 for French kissing. Can't host.

  8. #1007

    Scammer

    Request $$ for meet and greet but not one time but multiple vanilla meets in public places such as Starbucks, restaurants. Profile shows study at UC San Diego but she's traveling to Arizona. Big scammer. Tried to scam men with meet and greet multiple times with cash donation.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-6d1fbf38ebc9

  9. #1006

    Lyla. Ghosted / no showed

    Not sure whether this counts as being ghosted or not showed (probably ghosted) but here it goes.

    Lyla (https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-c43032aa4166) had reached out to me on Seeking late last week. We message back and forth briefly before moving to text. She quotes me at 400 ppm. We talk a little bit more over the next couple days, then on Saturday we agree to meet at 5 pm at her apartment near Paradise Valley Mall. We video chat briefly Sunday morning (around 10:30 ish) and she lets me know that she'll send me her address later that day. I hadn't heard from her so at around 3:30 pm I politely ask if she could send over her address when she gets a chance. I hadn't heard from her still so at 4 pm I politely follow up with her again, both with a text and with a call (both of which went unanswered). I wasn't sure if maybe something came up and she couldn't meet and forgot to tell me, or if she just didn't have her phone on her that very second, or whatever, so at about 4:15 (looking at the map it would take about 40 mins to get out to that area), I decide to just start heading out towards Paradise Valley Mall. I let her know that I was on my way towards there, and if she could just send me her address as I was on my way, so I could still find my way to her place at around 5. I got to a park near Paradise Valley Mall and still hadn't heard from her so just decided to chill. I ended up waiting in that general vicinity for about an hour. I called, texted, and messaged her on Seeking a handful of times, and never got a response so I went back home.

    Will update if it turns out if it was an accident on her part (e. G. Her phone died or she fell asleep or whatever) or if she did indeed just ghost me, but as of now I'm leaning towards the latter.

  10. #1005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Billiam99  [View Original Post]
    LaayC- https://members.seeking.com/member/9...d-59441847931a.

    Set something up, she picked the day. I gave her all the info was in contact all the way through to the day of. She was going to meet me after work and when she updated me that she was getting off work she said she was exhausted, but was going to shower and eat and then be on her way. Crickets after that. I texted her later saying I assume she fell asleep and she said yeah and that she would make it up to me if I went to her for a BBBJ. I said I'd get back to her and blocked her number and snap.

    Lexy aka prettykitteee - https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-38b5831adbfe.

    This ended up being my backup plan. She got a text around 1 am and was at my room in about 2 hours. Was kinda slow with responses, but she was the only one up at the time so I stuck with it..
    Thanks for the reports.

  11. #1004

    Updates on a few

    LaayC- https://members.seeking.com/member/9...d-59441847931a.

    Set something up, she picked the day. I gave her all the info was in contact all the way through to the day of. She was going to meet me after work and when she updated me that she was getting off work she said she was exhausted, but was going to shower and eat and then be on her way. Crickets after that. I texted her later saying I assume she fell asleep and she said yeah and that she would make it up to me if I went to her for a BBBJ. I said I'd get back to her and blocked her number and snap.

    Lexy aka prettykitteee - https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-38b5831adbfe.

    This ended up being my backup plan. She got a text around 1 am and was at my room in about 2 hours. Was kinda slow with responses, but she was the only one up at the time so I stuck with it. Looks exactly like her pics. Kinda like a user, can tell from her teeth that she's definitely a smoker. BBBJ+ BBFS no CIP for 200 and I didn't have to pay the lyft or anything ended up being pretty chill. She like mumbles a lot when she talks so I couldn't understand her but she was definitely responsive in bed. Might repeat in a pinch especially at 200.

  12. #1003

    Clear your imbox

    Seattlerr, please clear out your inbox.

  13. #1002

    Money problems

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeetsville  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her? Is she safe? She's reached out to me about her money troubles as well and offered cheap head but I feel skeptical.
    They always have money problems.

  14. #1001
    Quote Originally Posted by Billiam99  [View Original Post]
    This one is having money troubles and you could probably get a good deal on some quick head or cardate. She sells content and stuff on snap as well. I'm ok with sharing her snap by request over PM.
    Have you seen her? Is she safe? She's reached out to me about her money troubles as well and offered cheap head but I feel skeptical.

  15. #1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Billiam99  [View Original Post]
    LaayC - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...d-59441847931a

    Said 400 ppm. "no face slapping or anal" seems pro or semi from her profile. Might try in the future if the body in the hidden pics is legit.
    This one is having money troubles and you could probably get a good deal on some quick head or cardate. She sells content and stuff on snap as well. I'm ok with sharing her snap by request over PM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape