Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 1739
-
02-07-25 13:27 #1019Senior Member

Posts: 2931Had a fun date with her this week, and had booze available and she declined, and took an energy drink instead. Still fun, not my first date with her, and an awesome rack!
Originally Posted by ArizDon
[View Original Post]
Luv Dem Titties.
-
02-05-25 20:25 #1018Senior Member

Posts: 353First one's been on SA forever. The seond two looks like you pasted a link to a message from the girls, not their profiles.
Originally Posted by Yeetsville
[View Original Post]
Sorry, just saw you already fixed
-
02-05-25 11:05 #1017Senior Member

Posts: 70Correction that is $4 apparently you can’t do 4 dollar signs or it autocorrects.
Originally Posted by Ridingon1
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-25 23:42 #1016Senior Member

Posts: 70Unless you have a huge kink for it don't bother. Lot of drama, asks for you to buy her kids shit off her Amazon list.
Originally Posted by DecMan85
[View Original Post]
Want $$ for 1 round (CIP w / std test) and can't host.
She's cute but it's not worth it. Too much baggage and drama.
-
02-04-25 21:17 #1015Senior Member

Posts: 271Jane
Anyone seen this one? Looks nice in her pictures and friendly / flirty over text. Curious if anyone has seen her, if not I might still go ahead anyway and report back.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-8301e402df75
-
02-04-25 20:40 #1014Senior Member

Posts: 84Anyone seen this one? Curious about that pregnant pussy of hers LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-1c70bc83eac6
-
02-03-25 18:46 #1013Senior Member

Posts: 271Oh. whoops. yeah. here.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
Jade (https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-a90c78f2ee27).
Faye (https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-02ff4c3ae01c).
-
02-03-25 18:12 #1012Senior Member

Posts: 71Common issue with posting
You linked your messages on seeking and not the profiles.
Originally Posted by Yeetsville
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-25 17:19 #1011Senior Member

Posts: 356I never re-text to unresponsive members. She probably found someone with a higher ppm, a better option or hanging out with a SO or friends.
Originally Posted by Yeetsville
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-25 17:15 #1010Senior Member

Posts: 356Jade and Faye are links to your inbox. Do you have their profile links?
Originally Posted by Yeetsville
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-25 12:15 #1009Senior Member

Posts: 271Lyla. Ghosted / no showed
Edit: "on Saturday we agree to meet at 5 pm *on Sunday at her apartment".
Originally Posted by Yeetsville
[View Original Post]
Sorry. Was typing fast because I was upset LOL.
-
02-03-25 10:54 #1008Senior Member

Posts: 271Intel on any of these?
I'm feeling down after getting ghosted / no showed by Lyla. Here are a couple others I've been talking to and considered seeing, would appreciate any intel if people have seen any of them.
Hannah (https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-02966e82e0d6). Quoted me 500 ppm and I talked her down to 400. Can't host.
Jade (https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-0496c8a97350). Quoted me 750 ppm and I talked her down to 500. Can't host.
Faye (https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-a72ce4f14d08). Quoted me 300 ppm but wants an extra 100 per extra round and an extra 50 for French kissing. Can't host.
-
02-03-25 02:05 #1007Senior Member

Posts: 252Scammer
Request $$ for meet and greet but not one time but multiple vanilla meets in public places such as Starbucks, restaurants. Profile shows study at UC San Diego but she's traveling to Arizona. Big scammer. Tried to scam men with meet and greet multiple times with cash donation.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-6d1fbf38ebc9
-
02-02-25 20:10 #1006Senior Member

Posts: 271Lyla. Ghosted / no showed
Not sure whether this counts as being ghosted or not showed (probably ghosted) but here it goes.
Lyla (https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-c43032aa4166) had reached out to me on Seeking late last week. We message back and forth briefly before moving to text. She quotes me at 400 ppm. We talk a little bit more over the next couple days, then on Saturday we agree to meet at 5 pm at her apartment near Paradise Valley Mall. We video chat briefly Sunday morning (around 10:30 ish) and she lets me know that she'll send me her address later that day. I hadn't heard from her so at around 3:30 pm I politely ask if she could send over her address when she gets a chance. I hadn't heard from her still so at 4 pm I politely follow up with her again, both with a text and with a call (both of which went unanswered). I wasn't sure if maybe something came up and she couldn't meet and forgot to tell me, or if she just didn't have her phone on her that very second, or whatever, so at about 4:15 (looking at the map it would take about 40 mins to get out to that area), I decide to just start heading out towards Paradise Valley Mall. I let her know that I was on my way towards there, and if she could just send me her address as I was on my way, so I could still find my way to her place at around 5. I got to a park near Paradise Valley Mall and still hadn't heard from her so just decided to chill. I ended up waiting in that general vicinity for about an hour. I called, texted, and messaged her on Seeking a handful of times, and never got a response so I went back home.
Will update if it turns out if it was an accident on her part (e. G. Her phone died or she fell asleep or whatever) or if she did indeed just ghost me, but as of now I'm leaning towards the latter.
-
02-02-25 12:33 #1005Senior Member

Posts: 2931Thanks for the reports.
Originally Posted by Billiam99
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






