Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 260 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 310 360 760 1260 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 41285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37400

    Miss squirts


  2. #37399

    Mocha

    Recently had a dream with this GEM, definitely a well kept secret! In the dream, her pictures don't do her justice, looks 9. 5/10, her service has a pretty large menu and it ran me 1. 5 Mario coins, for HHR, the service was 10/10, location 7. 5/10, COMMS 10/10! Her body is definitely that of a young 20 year old, Tight in all the right areas!! Nice big tight melons, very nice firm juicy booty!! Would highly recommend if you need some mocha caramel in your life and I will definitely repeat!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/182160521

  3. #37398

    Taking recommendations

    Looking for a deep BJ for junior any recommendations? DM please and thank you.

  4. #37397

    Help a monger out fellas

    I am in need of a good headache relief for junior. Something deep from a catcher if you know what I mean. Massage me or drop details on this post. Stay safe bothers.

  5. #37396
    Quote Originally Posted by Erich373  [View Original Post]
    I haven't figured out searching here yet either LOL. I always get a nationwide search when I check for keywords.
    Under 'additional options' hit the drop-down called 'search in all forums'. Then uncheck 'search all open forums', scroll down and select Jacksonville. That should only search Jax.

  6. #37395

    Line up boys. Kae is in town

    Went and saw LilBit's friend / roommate a couple of days ago. She is on little BIts ad from Skip. No face pic but she will send you one if you ask. Don't bother, just go see her now. Rates are easily fair. She is a unicorn guys. Attractive, Great body all the way around. Clean. Enthusiastic. No drug use evident. She is the kind that never comes to jacksonville. I still cannot believe that none of you guys have seen her yet. She did say that I was her first since she decided to give this a try. I believe her because of they way the session went and how she said that to me. She was relieved that I was normal and a nice guy. Just call little Bit's number and ask to see Kae. Just trust me on this one guys.

  7. #37394
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to get out to Atlantic and Hodges to see my favorite MILF Saturday night. Enjoyed a little Netflix and Chill time.

    She is looking for some more senior members to chill with but she got herself a regular job, so she's only available evenings and weekends now.

    Hit me up if you need her info. She isn't on Skip or any other sites, but she would love some regular visitors.
    Greetings not sure if you recieved my message. I'd be interested and would appreciate your help. Thanks Stogiejaxs.

  8. #37393
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishguy717  [View Original Post]
    It's off Gate Parkway in an apartment complex.
    Is this like the bunny ranch that was in Julington creek a few years ago.

  9. #37392

    Disrespect them we agree LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer10  [View Original Post]
    Been on the scene since the early 2000's. Took a break and came back only to see this on STG. Majority of those women in my day were SW no disrespect meant. There were some diamonds in a ruff back then you just had to find them.
    Majority are street walkers charging providers rates now. 100 doesn't guarantee you a good time anymore. All the pretty ones are on OF, so retired. Only go on those sites, by getting redirected from here. No point in searching them for me. They are ghastly looking, and anything decent will run you up. Get more luck on Tinder LOL.

  10. #37391

    Bunny Factory swing and miss

    Quote Originally Posted by Erich373  [View Original Post]
    I'm planning to see Sara this weekend. If they respond to my texts that is LOL. Will update if I see her.
    No dice this weekend. Love is gone and apparently Sara doesn't see AA. Maybe next time.

  11. #37390
    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    Learn to use the search feature. She has some stay away warnings from the past. She may have changed her ways so who knows.
    I haven't figured out searching here yet either LOL. I always get a nationwide search when I check for keywords.

  12. #37389

    Backdoor crew

    I have a couple personal things keeping me low key for the moment, but saw this one and wanted to give some info.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3336647

    I've seen the backdoor crew in Charlotte and they are typically solid performers. This looks like their typical posting in Charlotte, so maybe they are expanding to Jax.

  13. #37388
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Where is their incall location if anyone knows?!
    Towncenter area near Ikea.

  14. #37387

    BF location

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Where is their incall location if anyone knows?!
    It's off Gate Parkway in an apartment complex.

  15. #37386

    Bunny Factory Location?

    Where is their incall location if anyone knows?!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape