Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Junko

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 135 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 2017
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1762
    Quote Originally Posted by YoursTruly808  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible they gave her a deal to help them catch mongers?
    If I were, I would not try to contact with that number now. And for a while I will not try to Chinese places.

    Google Maine massage raid. Chinese places are connected to organization. Nothing like ms13, but it can be easily related to trafficking or I'd fraud, money laundry to China. And it is a matter of sense many Chinese women are jumping from Mexican border or using fake school visas, schools in NY while they are in Hawaii.

  2. #1761

    Monger bait

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMan5555  [View Original Post]
    Something's really off here. How can she be arrested and now a few days later she's got an ad on Craigslist? Just saying.
    Is it possible they gave her a deal to help them catch mongers?

  3. #1760

    X post on ICE raids.

    Never seen her in person. Can't verify if it's actually her. Still would smash.

  4. #1759

    Lots of stuff off

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMan5555  [View Original Post]
    Something's really off here. How can she be arrested and now a few days later she's got an ad on Craigslist? Just saying.
    Her second husband, who looks to be involved with the hotel union at the Hilton Hawaiian Village, recently filed for divorce. I've seen that before when husband and immigrant wife have issues. He will turn her in. She appears to be a bad driver with all those tickets.

  5. #1758

    Strange

    Quote Originally Posted by Moku808  [View Original Post]
    Looks like your prayers have been answered.
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...823839173.html
    Something's really off here. How can she be arrested and now a few days later she's got an ad on Craigslist? Just saying.

  6. #1757

    Check This Out

    Quote Originally Posted by PointDexterJr  [View Original Post]
    I guess it might be real!

    Bummer, I was thinking about doing her again. Guess not.
    Looks like your prayers have been answered.
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...823839173.html

  7. 02-04-25 04:27


  8. #1756
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1031
    Quote Originally Posted by PointDexterJr  [View Original Post]
    I guess it might be real!

    Bummer, I was thinking about doing her again. Guess not.
    Pics on X does look like her and the name matches her FB.

  9. #1755

    Junko

    Quote Originally Posted by PointDexterJr  [View Original Post]
    I call BS on this -.
    I guess it might be real!

    Bummer, I was thinking about doing her again. Guess not.

  10. #1754
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    Age

    As an aside. For all the Mongers who have previously said that Junko is in her 30's or 40's, here's proof that she is much older. She's in her 60's. Just pointing this out for all the young Mongers who read reviews on this forum expecting to see a provider reported to be young but who is in fact much older.

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeRocket69  [View Original Post]
    Sucks for her and her customers. Seen her age as 62 online.

  11. #1753

    Assistance

    Quote Originally Posted by Faconnable  [View Original Post]
    The article mentioned the assistance by DEA in her arrest. I wonder why they got involved?
    Not uncommon for other federal agencies to assist in these types of operations as they would prefer to leave the local PD's out of it. I believe DEA is assisting in most areas around the country.

  12. #1752
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    Being a naturalized citizen there are still possibilities of having the citizenship revoked and deported. This only happens under extreme circumstances of illegal activity. I don't think being a provider would deem to be extreme illegal activities. Perhaps she had several arrests in the past and skipped court hearings? This would cause a warrant. She's a nice person who doesn't hurt others and lives a simple life. This could make her a low hanging fruit for ICE to get a hold of and show the trump administration that Hawaii is doing its part in this situation. Now we can only hope they go after harder to find criminals.
    The article mentioned the assistance by DEA in her arrest. I wonder why they got involved?

  13. #1751

    Many AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbles  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea how or why they deport. People. Apparently people with felony arrest records were also targeted. As you can see I was not making this information up. I have known her for many years.
    Are related to felony more than we think.

    Pimping (owner and mamas) is felony. Money laundering or tax issue is another common charge on shady business. And immigration fraud is another common thing. Will not say which one. But in my knowing, late Chanel was related to fake green card marriage too.

    Prostitution is not felony itself but it can be reason of discharge in immigration law cause it is considered "immoral".

  14. #1750
    Sucks for her and her customers. Seen her age as 62 online.

  15. #1749
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbles  [View Original Post]
    Its not BS. As you can see by the News links now provided. Its very unfortunate though! She is super nice.
    Stand corrected, thanks for the info. Too bad.

  16. #1748

    Junko

    She has a long court record 90% traffic tickets and parking tickets. At least 1 DUI. Divorced twice. Most recent husband is some kind of union labor rep at Hilton Hawaiian Village. He filed in May and I think its over. So no husband to anchor her down. Considering he was married to a notorious prostitute with no license, he probably turned her in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape