Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 10347
-
02-04-25 13:50 #9342Senior Member

Posts: 1112Older pic.
Originally Posted by NbWill
[View Original Post]
T-Man.
-
02-04-25 11:09 #9341Senior Member

Posts: 802Ihis woman has been around awhile, has marketed herself as "New YorkNever personally I am not interested. . I.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-25 08:25 #9340Senior Member

Posts: 1057Dud
Contacted her yesterday morning inquiring about a car date. Where would I find her etc. She responded 19 hours later with "hello" LOL I have no idea WTF these girls are doing.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/983371784830
-
02-03-25 15:49 #9339Senior Member

Posts: 616Missing the star (starr?) tattoo in chest.
Originally Posted by Topherman
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-25 12:05 #9338Senior Member

Posts: 461Although I have not had a meet up with her. I have seen her from time to time at the RaceTrac on Beville and Ridgewood. Pictures seem pretty accurate maybe a little older.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-25 11:28 #9337Senior Member

Posts: 1112Not Starr.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
T-Man.
This is Starr but some use Star.
-
02-03-25 11:02 #9336Senior Member

Posts: 1030Ms New York
I have never tried to meet her but I know a few members on here have tried and I believe almost all of them said they were ghosted. Come to think of it I don't recall anyone posting anything positive but you can try and search the name Ms New York and see what comes up.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-25 10:47 #9335Senior Member

Posts: 1057Not Starr
Ok so now I want to know who she is because I have seen some of those pics before.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/983371784830
-
02-03-25 09:10 #9334Senior Member

Posts: 1030This sums it up nicely
To DabMonger or anyone else thinking about seeing Alexis I would recommend you read this review by TBorgh as it is as accurate of a review about her and mimics my experiences. She's legit and worth a visit to see if you vibe with her.
Originally Posted by TBorgh42
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-25 08:44 #9333Senior Member

Posts: 1057Melrose fl
LOL if this doesn't get you excited for a trip to melrose nothing will LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...t/416331378183
-
02-03-25 08:43 #9332Senior Member

Posts: 1030Alexis
She was living in Ponte Vedra for a few years before coming back to Daytona recently. She's a cool chick looks just like her pictures and provides a good time but the lack of kissing always made it feel a bit mechanical. YMMV.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
As to your second question about those digits you posted i don’t recognize them.Last edited by BeachRunner51; 02-03-25 at 08:46. Reason: Correction
-
02-03-25 08:37 #9331Senior Member

Posts: 616Are you sure that is Starr? Or, are there two Starrs?
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-25 08:20 #9330Senior Member

Posts: 1057Two things
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/436690852050
I communicated with Alexis recently and she has been around the state of florida LOL she said in reference to GFE she doesn't kiss but BBFS is ok but she seems to bounce between here and jax. Kissing is kind of imperative for me at this stage of my game
Anyone recognize these digits 233-5840 ?
-
02-02-25 15:42 #9329Senior Member

Posts: 1057Zoey?
Is this Zoey just with a new number?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/238092273584
-
02-02-25 15:40 #9328Senior Member

Posts: 1057Starr
Wow was not even sure if she was still alive but I for one will not take a chance that she has cleaned up her act LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/983371784830










Reply With Quote




