Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 682 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 575 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 10226
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9116

    Reviewed many times

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny262  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/deptf...5/311258295975

    Looks good but hoping for some intel.
    She has been reviewed on this board many times. If its not in her ad, she goes by the name Tiffany or Tiffany Rose.

  2. #9115

    Anybody seen this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/deptf...5/311258295975

    Looks good but hoping for some intel.

  3. #9114

    Russian Queen

    Just left "Russian Queens" hotel in south jersey. Before posting this I looked for other reviews, can't find them yet I know I've seen before.

    I just searched google and found "Danger Multiple people have reported that this provider robs clients with her male associates. ".

    Easy contact. Didn't get robbed. For 200 (1/2 hour) you'll get a big sloppy white girl, droopy tits, pussy smelled but good BJ / sloppy, deepthroat, ect also ass sex included. She open to bare but said no cause big fever blister on her lip!

  4. #9113

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellmawrhung  [View Original Post]
    See Ivy some time ago super thick, however services are subpar. Definitely worth a visit if you're in a pinch but if you want something with quality she's not your eater.

  5. #9112

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Rael1001  [View Original Post]
    Saw here when she was at the Carnival in Brooklawn. She was a pretty good time. Tight.
    What menu? BBBJ?

  6. #9111
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellmawrhung  [View Original Post]
    Saw here when she was at the Carnival in Brooklawn. She was a pretty good time. Tight.

  7. #9110

  8. #9109

    Eve

    Came across Eve's ad and after some due diligence I was able to find one positive review so decided to take the plunge. Reached out and she was quick to respond. She seems to be very cautious with who she sees so as not to run into anyone she knows. She asked for a selfie which I declined and then asked where I was from and some other questions to assure herself we weren't associated in any way. Eased her mind then she gave me the address to her mid level incall in Westampton. Headed over for a hhr visit and let her know when I arrived. Got the room number right away. Get to the room and was relieved to see the pics in the ad were accurate. Greeted with a hug, we chatted for a while. She is a very friendly person with a great attitude. Said she hasn't been doing this long and doesn't post everyday but when she does its usually in the Bordentown area. We got comfortable and then the fun began. Started with a great BBBJ that let me know this was going to be a great experience. She really got into it, taking it deep and keeping it wet. Went to mish after that and I'm pounding it while playing on her nice C cups. Switched to doggy for a while then got her on the edge of the bed and she is throwing it right back. Went to CG and she's working it while I'm enjoying her nips until I unload in the bag. Cleaned up and chatted a bit more then headed out. Great time was had as she truly aims to please. Will definitely see her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...-/004622481298

  9. #9108
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypester77  [View Original Post]
    I'm such a sucker for a sexy white girl. Anyone seen this sexy redhead MILF? Not many posts on skip nor did I find anything on a search of her number. I feel like she doesn't advertise daily and deletes her ads when she's not working. Seems coherent over text not fumbling words around and such. Any info on this one!?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...8/156859443732
    I have seen her a few times since October.

    I will start by saying those pics are probably her, but older and filtered. She is a little thicker in the thighs and ass, but still sexy.

    She is also a legit massage therapist, she told me this when we were first texting and I took a chance and let her do her thing for 45 minutes, and then we got down to business. So since then she has been my go to when I'm sore. Communication is very good, she is clean and coherent, and the room is spotless. Lotion, towels, music, everything. For the afterparty, we get along well, so she accommodates what I ask for. I think appearance and polite counts w what you can get, but I doubt greek or BBFS are on the table at all.

  10. #9107
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypester77  [View Original Post]
    I'm such a sucker for a sexy white girl. Anyone seen this sexy redhead MILF? Not many posts on skip nor did I find anything on a search of her number. I feel like she doesn't advertise daily and deletes her ads when she's not working. Seems coherent over text not fumbling words around and such. Any info on this one!?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...8/156859443732
    Doesn't do BBBJ so I passed.

  11. #9106

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    From the pictures looks like Melissa lost a ton of weight. Text her about details but haven't heard back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...k/033601488901
    Hey I see she changes her phone number a lot. Does she have a handler and when you say she washed a lot of weight how much weight how is she overall? Service?

  12. #9105

    Redhead MILF

    I'm such a sucker for a sexy white girl. Anyone seen this sexy redhead MILF? Not many posts on skip nor did I find anything on a search of her number. I feel like she doesn't advertise daily and deletes her ads when she's not working. Seems coherent over text not fumbling words around and such. Any info on this one!?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...8/156859443732

  13. #9104

    Melissa 5008 is back

    From the pictures looks like Melissa lost a ton of weight. Text her about details but haven't heard back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...k/033601488901

  14. #9103

    Phoenix

    Thanks for this. She seems reasonably educated, fair priced and sexy af to me. Such that I will def make the trip down from north jersey just for this.

    Did it seem like everything on her menu was available? CIM?

  15. #9102

    Professional Squirter

    Don't waste your time on this one. Met her at her hotel on Black horse Pike in Mt Ephraim… Kept me waiting about 10 minutes in the parking lot. Pictures are a good 10 years old. Was definitely on some kind of drug. Drugs have taken their toll on her. I turned around and walked out after I went in the room. Other people were in the room with her. Don't waste your time or energy on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...r/101021819672

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape