Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 40018
-
02-03-25 15:16 #35998Senior Member

Posts: 151Orange New number 3128993669
Booker hit me up with new line up. She told me there's a new number.
I'll report back once I see one of the new girls. Vivi looks promising and I think Asa is back. I'd repeat with Asa.
-
02-03-25 14:09 #35997Regular Member

Posts: 24Massage was fine. MT was average, flat everything, but younger (mid 20's?
Originally Posted by ClayBillClay
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-25 14:04 #35996Senior Member

Posts: 113Thoughts?
How did the MT look? Massage quality?
Originally Posted by LessNaruto
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-25 13:31 #35995Senior Member

Posts: 113At or link?
Could anyone share a link for the Instagram or what to search in IG to follow them?
Originally Posted by JonJon5456
[View Original Post]
Edit: scratch this, I just kept reading and found it a page back. Oopsies
-
02-03-25 10:54 #35994Senior Member

Posts: 667Lv
Called made a apointment. Standard operating procedure is that you pay the house fee when you enter. That covers the massage. Then you go in to the room, get undressed, get on the table face-down, and she starts the massage, covered with the towel the hole time. On the flip no towel. But she put it back on. Her massage was great little spinner 25 maybe. She had great finger nails. Use them on the massage. No nonsense hear. I talked to the bosses girl friend. She Told me any Happy ending he will shut it down. Place is in Nice area Orland
-
02-03-25 00:48 #35993Senior Member

Posts: 81Bare allowed with her?
Originally Posted by AintNool
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-25 22:46 #35992Regular Member

Posts: 12Cherry at Orange pics / vids are real
Unironically a 9+/10 smokeshow. Face is cute as shit; body all manmade but my fuck does she look good. From Cuba said she'll be here 10 more days.
Originally went to see Vivi who greeted me at the door-- extremely pretty but said she was on her period. If anyone has intel if / when she's working it'd be much appreciated.
-
02-02-25 17:19 #35991Senior Member

Posts: 382Yes, I'm with you there but for me it was Monica
Monica when she was in town is my ATF, she had great tits and would Rim me for days. I never could forget her. Judy would do the same but she was so hot doing it and her BBBJ was awesome. The only other time was when I was in North Virginia and met Anna, OMG she was so hot and had her tongue in me forever it was like. It's piss poor service where I'm from so I have to take a trip to see what I'm missing.
Originally Posted by Bambinos1987
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-25 16:24 #35990Senior Member

Posts: 190Cheeks clean
Judy was my first ever.
In the hobby. That ***** will put her toungue so far up your ass hole. I felt bad but miss it. B3 cauee of her I got into getting my ass ate. There I said it LOL. By women of course.
.
Originally Posted by Akuma187
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-25 15:16 #35989Senior Member

Posts: 382Judy / sky from Tokyo, 819, and kendiz spas?
Well if it's the same Judy I think one of my birthday wishes came true.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-25 15:07 #35988Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 63D & B Health Spa, Chicago ILL
Back again to see the line up. Greeted by Yaya. First time seeing her here. She had big eyes and a good looking body. Went in for a quick HE.
-
02-02-25 10:22 #35987Senior Member

Posts: 989Judy is at Star Hot now.
Originally Posted by CrazyUncle420
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-25 09:10 #35986Senior Member

Posts: 382Finally coming back to your fine city
It's been a while and it's almost my birthday so I wanted to treat myself. I thinking an about checking out SXL this Friday but what I really want is a good rimming. It's been awhile and where I'm from nobody provides it. I was thinking Kelly from SXL or even see what Orange has for a lineup, Even GB or BP but I like to have some help from my local mongers. Thanks again for any help.
-
02-01-25 19:14 #35985Senior Member

Posts: 180Lotus?
Is Lotus done? Haven't been in a while, tried the number and instand disconnect. I liked this place because they woulld let you in the back door (of the building, not, you know). Was thinking of checking it out but kind of out of the way for a recon run. Any intel appreciated.
-
02-01-25 18:10 #35984Regular Member

Posts: 20Jw rejuvenating
Saw michelle Wednesday night. I guess it is now $. 7/ hr plus $. 60 for BBBJ / CFS. BBBJ was amazing, finished fast when she got on cowgirl. Didn't want to finish so fast but with a cover I sometimes won't finish if I wait. A couple times the door did ring but she was right back. She's a cute tallish brunette, spinner I would say. Great service, mediocre massage which is fine. Also mentioned $$$for TS although I've gotten one there, maybe from her, for $$. Big fan of that place. Judy is really cute too if you pull her.












Reply With Quote




