Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 41286
-
02-03-25 08:11 #37401Regular Member

Posts: 6Miss squirts
Any info on this one? https://tryst.link/escort/theonlysquirter.
-
02-03-25 08:03 #37400Regular Member

Posts: 6Miss squirts
Any info on this one? https://tryst.link/escort/theonlysquirter.
-
02-03-25 07:57 #37399Senior Member

Posts: 25Mocha
Recently had a dream with this GEM, definitely a well kept secret! In the dream, her pictures don't do her justice, looks 9. 5/10, her service has a pretty large menu and it ran me 1. 5 Mario coins, for HHR, the service was 10/10, location 7. 5/10, COMMS 10/10! Her body is definitely that of a young 20 year old, Tight in all the right areas!! Nice big tight melons, very nice firm juicy booty!! Would highly recommend if you need some mocha caramel in your life and I will definitely repeat!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/182160521
-
02-02-25 23:09 #37398Regular Member

Posts: 8Taking recommendations
Looking for a deep BJ for junior any recommendations? DM please and thank you.
-
02-02-25 22:37 #37397Regular Member

Posts: 8Help a monger out fellas
I am in need of a good headache relief for junior. Something deep from a catcher if you know what I mean. Massage me or drop details on this post. Stay safe bothers.
-
02-02-25 16:51 #37396Senior Member

Posts: 34Under 'additional options' hit the drop-down called 'search in all forums'. Then uncheck 'search all open forums', scroll down and select Jacksonville. That should only search Jax.
Originally Posted by Erich373
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-25 16:43 #37395Senior Member

Posts: 394Line up boys. Kae is in town
Went and saw LilBit's friend / roommate a couple of days ago. She is on little BIts ad from Skip. No face pic but she will send you one if you ask. Don't bother, just go see her now. Rates are easily fair. She is a unicorn guys. Attractive, Great body all the way around. Clean. Enthusiastic. No drug use evident. She is the kind that never comes to jacksonville. I still cannot believe that none of you guys have seen her yet. She did say that I was her first since she decided to give this a try. I believe her because of they way the session went and how she said that to me. She was relieved that I was normal and a nice guy. Just call little Bit's number and ask to see Kae. Just trust me on this one guys.
-
02-02-25 16:21 #37394Senior Member

Posts: 73Greetings not sure if you recieved my message. I'd be interested and would appreciate your help. Thanks Stogiejaxs.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-25 16:15 #37393Senior Member

Posts: 73Is this like the bunny ranch that was in Julington creek a few years ago.
Originally Posted by Fishguy717
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-25 15:46 #37392Senior Member

Posts: 909Disrespect them we agree LOL
Majority are street walkers charging providers rates now. 100 doesn't guarantee you a good time anymore. All the pretty ones are on OF, so retired. Only go on those sites, by getting redirected from here. No point in searching them for me. They are ghastly looking, and anything decent will run you up. Get more luck on Tinder LOL.
Originally Posted by Pipelayer10
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-25 10:55 #37391Senior Member

Posts: 46Bunny Factory swing and miss
No dice this weekend. Love is gone and apparently Sara doesn't see AA. Maybe next time.
Originally Posted by Erich373
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-25 10:54 #37390Senior Member

Posts: 46I haven't figured out searching here yet either LOL. I always get a nationwide search when I check for keywords.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-25 10:32 #37389Senior Member

Posts: 374Backdoor crew
I have a couple personal things keeping me low key for the moment, but saw this one and wanted to give some info.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3336647
I've seen the backdoor crew in Charlotte and they are typically solid performers. This looks like their typical posting in Charlotte, so maybe they are expanding to Jax.
-
02-02-25 10:28 #37388Senior Member

Posts: 374Towncenter area near Ikea.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-25 08:07 #37387Senior Member

Posts: 2027BF location
It's off Gate Parkway in an apartment complex.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





