Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Junko

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 135 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 2017
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1747
    Quote Originally Posted by NormalDude2002  [View Original Post]
    Well if she really owned a few condos there is a paper trail there of money moving around which isn't legal money, she must have been on their radar for a while. She only working part time as a provider I don't think that is what got her on their list to be 1 of 20 deported. That also doesnt mean they could start targeting providers in the future just I dont think thats what his was for now.
    Being a naturalized citizen there are still possibilities of having the citizenship revoked and deported. This only happens under extreme circumstances of illegal activity. I don't think being a provider would deem to be extreme illegal activities. Perhaps she had several arrests in the past and skipped court hearings? This would cause a warrant. She's a nice person who doesn't hurt others and lives a simple life. This could make her a low hanging fruit for ICE to get a hold of and show the trump administration that Hawaii is doing its part in this situation. Now we can only hope they go after harder to find criminals.

  2. #1746
    Well if she really owned a few condos there is a paper trail there of money moving around which isn't legal money, she must have been on their radar for a while. She only working part time as a provider I don't think that is what got her on their list to be 1 of 20 deported. That also doesnt mean they could start targeting providers in the future just I dont think thats what his was for now.

  3. #1745
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksidez  [View Original Post]
    I second that. These initial rounds are the illegals who already had deportation orders and did not leave, still here. Convicted of crimes.

    I guess they also going after illegal aliens here in general, but priority is the criminals.
    Its not BS. As you can see by the News links now provided. Its very unfortunate though! She is super nice.

  4. #1744
    Quote Originally Posted by DogStar7  [View Original Post]
    Who's that girl in the black-and-white flowery dress? Is that Junko?
    Yes. Bad pic no makeup.

  5. #1743
    Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu968  [View Original Post]
    Mr Wobbles, you have been a member for a long time with little posts, can you write back to us on how a USA Citizen get deported on an ICE raid. Where would she be deported to, her former shop on University Ave. ?
    I have no idea how or why they deport. People. Apparently people with felony arrest records were also targeted. As you can see I was not making this information up. I have known her for many years.

  6. #1742
    Quote Originally Posted by DogStar7  [View Original Post]
    You're right. Yoon Ja Cater is Junko.

    https://www.facebook.com/yoonja.cater.77/
    Yup. Looks like it is her. Another FB profile. More current.
    https://www.facebook.com/yoonja.cater.7/

    The Star Advertiser article says the DEA was involved. Interesting.

  7. #1741
    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    https://x.com/HSIHonolulu/status/188..._7qQ-OLSg&s=19

    I think the newspaper misspelled her last name. Sad if true.
    You're right. Yoon Ja Cater is Junko.

    https://www.facebook.com/yoonja.cater.77/

  8. #1740

    Anyone in legal knows if this affects mongers?

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    https://x.com/HSIHonolulu/status/188..._7qQ-OLSg&s=19

    I think the newspaper misspelled her last name. Sad if true.
    I might just have to delete her number and everything.

  9. #1739

    Cater is correct spelling

    Quote Originally Posted by Faconnable  [View Original Post]
    I don't think so. The Star Advertiser article has some names.

    https://www.staradvertiser.com/2025/...3PZH_MxHFM0Bgw
    https://x.com/HSIHonolulu/status/188..._7qQ-OLSg&s=19

    I think the newspaper misspelled her last name. Sad if true.

  10. #1738

    Hope

    I hope not.

    Junko was always nice to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Faconnable  [View Original Post]
    I don't think so. The Star Advertiser article has some names.

    https://www.staradvertiser.com/2025/...3PZH_MxHFM0Bgw

  11. #1737
    Quote Originally Posted by DogStar7  [View Original Post]
    Who's that girl in the black-and-white flowery dress? Is that Junko?
    I don't think so. The Star Advertiser article has some names.

    https://www.staradvertiser.com/2025/...3PZH_MxHFM0Bgw

  12. #1736
    Quote Originally Posted by Faconnable  [View Original Post]
    HSI Honolulu posted on X about the raids.

    https://x.com/HSIHonolulu/status/188..._7qQ-OLSg&s=19
    Who's that girl in the black-and-white flowery dress? Is that Junko?

  13. #1735
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaStevehi  [View Original Post]
    All 20 were illegal immigrants meaning they came to the country undocumented without VISA's, had previously been arrested, released inside the US and then failed to appear in court. All 20 failure to appears we issued at least 12 months ago with simultaneous removal orders. Illegal entry is actually a crime unless they can get an amnesty judgement. Failure to appear is also a crime. Sp yes they were criminals.
    Mahalo for the info.

  14. #1734
    HSI Honolulu posted on X about the raids.

    https://x.com/HSIHonolulu/status/188..._7qQ-OLSg&s=19

  15. #1733
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbles  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately She was picked up on the last big ICE raid and deported.
    Mr Wobbles, you have been a member for a long time with little posts, can you write back to us on how a USA Citizen get deported on an ICE raid. Where would she be deported to, her former shop on University Ave. ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape