Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Junko

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 135 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 2017
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1732
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksidez  [View Original Post]
    I second that. These initial rounds are the illegals who already had deportation orders and did not leave, still here. Convicted of crimes.

    I guess they also going after illegal aliens here in general, but priority is the criminals.
    All 20 were illegal immigrants meaning they came to the country undocumented without VISA's, had previously been arrested, released inside the US and then failed to appear in court. All 20 failure to appears we issued at least 12 months ago with simultaneous removal orders. Illegal entry is actually a crime unless they can get an amnesty judgement. Failure to appear is also a crime. Sp yes they were criminals.

  2. #1731
    Quote Originally Posted by PointDexterJr  [View Original Post]
    I call BS on this -.
    I second that. These initial rounds are the illegals who already had deportation orders and did not leave, still here. Convicted of crimes.

    I guess they also going after illegal aliens here in general, but priority is the criminals.

  3. #1730

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Milby  [View Original Post]
    That may be true. But as others have said, Junko is a well established American citizen, was married to an American, and owns several condos in Hawaii. I doubt she was deported.
    We exchanged a few hello old friend type of text a couple of weeks back. She's doing well from what I gathered.

  4. #1729

    Junko

    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbles  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately She was picked up on the last big ICE raid and deported.
    I call BS on this -.

  5. #1728
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbles  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately She was picked up on the last big ICE raid and deported.
    Can you provide proof of this?

  6. #1727
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    Junko

    That may be true. But as others have said, Junko is a well established American citizen, was married to an American, and owns several condos in Hawaii. I doubt she was deported.

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    It's part of nationwide mass deportation including Hawaii. Thousands have been arrested and deported per Trump's plan.

  7. #1726
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbles  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately She was picked up on the last big ICE raid and deported.
    She has been a US Citizen for over 20 years. To date from January 21st to this moment, no Green Card holders have been a target either.

  8. #1725

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Milby  [View Original Post]
    So the ice raid and deportation occured a few days ago, fast tracking through all legal due processes? That seems odd.
    It's part of nationwide mass deportation including Hawaii. Thousands have been arrested and deported per Trump's plan.

  9. #1724
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    Huh?

    So the ice raid and deportation occured a few days ago, fast tracking through all legal due processes? That seems odd.

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    This ice raid occurred a few days ago.

  10. #1723

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Milby  [View Original Post]
    That's odd. I saw her eating dinner with a younger man at Millions Korean Restaurant on Kapiolani a few weeks ago.
    This ice raid occurred a few days ago.

  11. #1722
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    Huh?

    That's odd. I saw her eating dinner with a younger man at Millions Korean Restaurant on Kapiolani a few weeks ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbles  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately She was picked up on the last big ICE raid and deported.

  12. #1721

    Junko

    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbles  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately She was picked up on the last big ICE raid and deported.
    Wow! Where did you find this information? Is this true?

  13. #1720

    Junko

    Unfortunately She was picked up on the last big ICE raid and deported.

  14. #1719

    Junko

    Junko looks good for her age. She was cautious approaching me maybe she thinks I am undercover? To me her service is mechanical. Junko has a routine that she sticks to and doesn't take suggestions. Massage the BBBJ to CFS. BBFS might be extra? But overall pleased but I do not know if I would repeat because there are some younger girl at blue star that I recently tried and want to repeat before she goes back to NYC. Junko is standard fee which is okay for me the total time was about 40-45 minutes.

  15. #1718

    Jukno no reply

    Been trying to text Junko but no response from her. Tried different phone numbers too. Not sure if she just sticking to repeat customers and not accepting new ones?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape