Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 1757 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 664 1164 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 26349
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23904

    Voudou

    Last year I watched a controversial raw anal vid of Voudou with a male content creator they did in public on broad daylight. A lot of negative comments on her vid that say she didn't clean before anal. And some positive comments that say it's just the glare of the sun making all the brown shades. Whatever butt she can take it in the butt like a champion tho.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/196039632370

    Here are some good anal jokes I found on the interweb for everyone to enjoy.

    What's the difference between a microwave and anal sex?

    A microwave doesn't brown your meat.

    How much lube does it take to have anal sex?

    A butt load.

    If vaginal sex is intercourse, what is a similar term for anal sex?

    Buttofcourse.

    What's a dinosaur which recently had anal called?

    A Mega-sore-ass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Voudou.png‎  

  2. #23903

    Freed Light Bright

    This one just got out a few days ago and right away she started posting again. She ghosted me before but I believe in some cases in second chances so I'm going to give her another chance sometime this year. Her attitude might be a problem idk unless I get her on a good day. But I like her face and her body so at least one time I want to try her out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/082458779060
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Light Bright.png‎  

  3. #23902

    Diamond

    Has everyone actually met her? She did post on STG about a year ago. I remember trying to meet up with her but it never happened. I think she did a state vacation for awhile. Now she back I did text her but communication are spotty and schedules are not aligned to met yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250202-180409_Chrome.jpg‎  

  4. #23901
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapoCheapo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this slice of dessert?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/505943672924
    Since when did porn star Octavia Red start escorting LOL.

  5. #23900
    Quote Originally Posted by MJacobs333  [View Original Post]
    I have been facebook friends with her for years before she became a SW. She used to actually look like a girl and was super hot. Now from the back it's good, but from the front she is ugly AF with all that added muscle and face tattoos. Her listed rates are outrageous, not worth it at all. She has an only fans obviously. All under her listed name, easy to find on all social media.
    I mean, I like the muscles and face tattoos. Just wanted to know if was actually possible to see her, as opposed to the Tryst posting just trolling for OF subscriptions.

  6. #23899
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I know you're trying to be a good guy by helping her out again like you've done in the past but she charges too much and I hear she gained a lot of weight. Is there ANY good reviews of this UTR Rose on here? Maybe there's a reason there's no recent pics. Hmmmm.
    UTR Rose sent pics of herself. Didn't seem to be too overweight. Maybe chubby. 200 for 45 minutes was agreed including BBBJ. No DFK and no BB though. Have not met her yet, but not seen any reviews other than high rates.

  7. #23898

    Preggo Jess

    Anyone seen this preggo 24 yr old?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/912655170011
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-02-02 101645.jpg‎  

  8. #23897
    Quote Originally Posted by OyoStatePrince  [View Original Post]
    Prices are amazing and she's cool for DATY ass is really soft too greek is on the menu but only in a weird position where you can't really get in. Pussy is decent not very wet but has a nice grip.
    Thanks for the review but. What's the position? I've got a big one I can snake in most anywhere, always looking for a challenge LOL, I'd like to beat her game of charging for anal but only in a weird position (that'll give you a cramp) that you find out about later LOL.

  9. #23896
    Quote Originally Posted by OyoStatePrince  [View Original Post]
    Prices are amazing and she's cool for DATY ass is really soft too greek is on the menu but only in a weird position where you can't really get in. Pussy is decent not very wet but has a nice grip.
    Thanks for the info. Kee0 getting mixed reviews.

  10. #23895

    May Not Be Real

    Quote Originally Posted by CheapoCheapo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this slice of dessert?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/505943672924
    Search on the pics and she has an ad in a different state. No way of knowing if she is the same girl or if someone stole her pics or took over the account.

    Pics are too good to be true.

  11. #23894

    Jordain

    Quote Originally Posted by Dfm101  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone managed to see Jordain? https://tryst.link/escort/jordain.
    I have been facebook friends with her for years before she became a SW. She used to actually look like a girl and was super hot. Now from the back it's good, but from the front she is ugly AF with all that added muscle and face tattoos. Her listed rates are outrageous, not worth it at all. She has an only fans obviously. All under her listed name, easy to find on all social media.

  12. #23893

    White knight

    I know you're trying to be a good guy by helping her out again like you've done in the past but she charges too much and I hear she gained a lot of weight. Is there ANY good reviews of this UTR Rose on here? Maybe there's a reason there's no recent pics. Hmmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    UTR Rose is looking to meet someone tonight or tomorrow to cover an unexpected bill. No habit, no management, reasonably open menu.

    HS.

  13. #23892
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapoCheapo  [View Original Post]
    This provider came for an out call and sent in a goon to the door. The goon was carrying either a taser or a pistol in a purse and threatened to call law if a cancellation fee was not paid. Avoid. I know better and shouldn't have opened the door. Stay safe really upset right now.
    Damn I'm sorry to hear this. She looks hotter than a baked potato wrapped in aluminum foil fresh out of the oven on a Sunday afternoon.

  14. #23891

    Dangerous People

    This provider came for an out call and sent in a goon to the door. The goon was carrying either a taser or a pistol in a purse and threatened to call law if a cancellation fee was not paid. Avoid. I know better and shouldn't have opened the door. Stay safe really upset right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by CheapoCheapo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this slice of dessert?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/505943672924

  15. #23890

    Who is she?

    Quote Originally Posted by CheapoCheapo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this slice of dessert?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/505943672924
    Not sure but I am going to church tomorrow in hopes my prayers are answered.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape