Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 552 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 8276
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7301

    Sani

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    Did she squirt hand sani on your hands before you got started?
    She did, indeed. Is this indicative of something? LOL.

  2. #7300

    Hand Sani?

    Quote Originally Posted by Manda4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Mimi? Got a dance today and she offered HJ. Wondering if there's any more once you get to know her.
    Did she squirt hand sani on your hands before you got started?

  3. #7299

    Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen much of my atf lately. It's been difficult to catch her at the club. Anya doesn't like to be posted about, and I appreciate her. So I'll keep it short respectful when I do. I gobble up her long nipples any chance I get. I don't really drink, so alcohol in the club won't benefit me. Some new faces lately. But I love my atf dancer.
    Come on bro, it just seems so counterintuitive to write about how she doesn't like to be posted about then follow it up with a creeper line. Maybe turn down the stocker vibe a few ticks. Most will share contact information and be very forthcoming with work schedules as long as you don't scare the shit out of them.

  4. #7298

    Mimi at Pandoras?

    Anyone have experience with Mimi? Got a dance today and she offered HJ. Wondering if there's any more once you get to know her.

  5. #7297

    Hit or miss

    I haven't seen much of my atf lately. It's been difficult to catch her at the club. Anya doesn't like to be posted about, and I appreciate her. So I'll keep it short respectful when I do. I gobble up her long nipples any chance I get. I don't really drink, so alcohol in the club won't benefit me. Some new faces lately. But I love my atf dancer.

  6. #7296
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    The Deja Vu clubs no longer require a house fee but they are taking between 30% to 40% of the money the girls are making. Expect the girls to start meeting outside of the club or just giving up the pretense of being dancers and join all of the other women who are escorting online. Selling pussy in the club is the same as prostituting on the street or the internet.

    Plenty of bikini baristas and strippers are already selling themselves in and out of the club. Prices will go down with the influx of SWs in the market.
    Hmmm, maybe. Seems to me rates are increasing and women discover " their worth!" Ahahahahah.

  7. #7295

    Monse's IG name

    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    Monse now has a IG account, monserratepandoras on IG.

    The list of followers and customers should reach a very high count soon, her popularity as the cumdumpster of Seattle could reach epic numbers.
    In case anyone else goes looking, it's monserratpandoras (no e before pandoras).

  8. #7294
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    The Deja Vu clubs no longer require a house fee but they are taking between 30% to 40% of the money the girls are making. Expect the girls to start meeting outside of the club or just giving up the pretense of being dancers and join all of the other women who are escorting online. Selling pussy in the club is the same as prostituting on the street or the internet.

    Plenty of bikini baristas and strippers are already selling themselves in and out of the club. Prices will go down with the influx of SWs in the market.
    I was told a similar story by a dancer at Fox's. She's upped her rates to $150 for 3 to compensate. Haven't been to a club in ages but I seem to recall that 'songs' were less than 2 minutes long which makes that per minute rate even more insane than it already was.

  9. #7293

    Monse IG

    Monse now has a IG account, monserratepandoras on IG.

    The list of followers and customers should reach a very high count soon, her popularity as the cumdumpster of Seattle could reach epic numbers.

  10. #7292
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    Fixed dance prices.

    Money goes to a cashier / manager.

    Manager counts your songs, and stays present.

    If you want to add more dances, you have to stop, and pay the cashier instead of just giving the stripper money.

    At the end of the day, the club pays the stripper their cut.

    I experienced it in Deja Vu, it kills the fun.

    Luckily, pandoras hasn't made this change. Yet.
    The Deja Vu clubs no longer require a house fee but they are taking between 30% to 40% of the money the girls are making. Expect the girls to start meeting outside of the club or just giving up the pretense of being dancers and join all of the other women who are escorting online. Selling pussy in the club is the same as prostituting on the street or the internet.

    Plenty of bikini baristas and strippers are already selling themselves in and out of the club. Prices will go down with the influx of SWs in the market.

  11. #7291
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedNHorny  [View Original Post]
    What are the new rules?
    Fixed dance prices.

    Money goes to a cashier / manager.

    Manager counts your songs, and stays present.

    If you want to add more dances, you have to stop, and pay the cashier instead of just giving the stripper money.

    At the end of the day, the club pays the stripper their cut.

    I experienced it in Deja Vu, it kills the fun.

    Luckily, pandoras hasn't made this change. Yet.

  12. #7290

    Pandoras

    It has as getting over crowded a buyers market too many dancers not a lot of guys, some dancers from kittens migrated to pandoras.

    Cali used to be at kittens, she was always fun. She is now at Pandoras.

    Apparently Heather is back at Pandoras, she lost her daddy who used to make it rain hundreds of dollars when she was at kittens and was always booked for the night with her daddy, she is back to doing privates like she used to before she was with her daddy. Her rates are low compared to the younger dancers. I'm going to go to Pandoras tonight to try to hook up with her, CoronaLime caught her when she was drunk.

  13. #7289

    Pandora's posting pics of dancers on its Instagram

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Whats up with Pands posting old pics of dancers? The last few of Ava aren't recent.
    Not exactly an answer to your question but, Pandora's has reinstated a practice it had for a few months maybe within the past year. Once again, it offers dancers a $10. Discount on their house fee if they post a pic of themselves on the club's IG. Hence, you see some dancers' pics that were shot just for that purpose, who don't have IG accounts of their own. Sounds like good advertising to me! Now to your question: Don't expect the club to shoot new photos of dancers every time it posts dancers' pics. If the club has older photos, they'll certainly use them and maybe several times.

  14. #7288
    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    I also talked to Delight last night. She had been at Deja Vu, Lake Forest Park for five years. She left for Pandora's a few weeks ago because DV was taking way too much of her money. She said she got $700. In lap dances from customers one night, but the club took most of it. She went home with only $240. (Maybe there's more to that story, but that's what she told me.) At Kittens recently, a dancer there told me that several Deja Vu dancers (I think from a few of the DV clubs), have hired on at Kittens. The new rules may not be helping the industry.
    What are the new rules?

  15. #7287

    Dancers leaving Deja Vu clubs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    I saw on Instagram the latest stowaway from Deja Vu to join Pandoras was Delight. She joins Jessica and Adora to jump ship for greener pastures.
    .
    I also talked to Delight last night. She had been at Deja Vu, Lake Forest Park for five years. She left for Pandora's a few weeks ago because DV was taking way too much of her money. She said she got $700. In lap dances from customers one night, but the club took most of it. She went home with only $240. (Maybe there's more to that story, but that's what she told me.) At Kittens recently, a dancer there told me that several Deja Vu dancers (I think from a few of the DV clubs), have hired on at Kittens. The new rules may not be helping the industry.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape