Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 1882 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 806 1306 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 28217
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23642
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Willow / Katya in Tampa

    Hey fellas. Willow, formerly advertised as Katya is going to be on the causeway and downtown for the next couple days. You are welcome to find her number from previous posts of mine, reading between the lines, or you can reach out for her number.

    She's excellent. Very much PSE. Greek is the only thing not on the table. She's very open to fantasies and fetishes. Rates for first timers are usually 400/ hr and 200 hr on return visits.

    My only major issue with her is comms. She will be in a hotel in Tampa though so it should be a little easier to keep her on track.

    www.willowlansky.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rs=w_730,h_549,cg_true.jpg‎   rs=w_1200,cg_true,m.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250201-081358.jpg‎  

  2. #23641
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4909

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by PistolDick  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what happened to Sandra? I have tried numerous times to reach her in the last week or so? And noticed she doesn't have her ad up anymore. TIA.

    Peace PD.
    Just crickets.

  3. #23640
    Quote Originally Posted by PipiLong  [View Original Post]
    LOL way different class of girls its going to be way more expensive on Tryst.
    Here's another. The ass tat gave it away.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ampa/182083262

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...5991.htm?cat=1

  4. #23639

    Sandra MIA

    She's gone to dark and I've not heard from her either. I usually see her once a month and last time I saw her was after the new year. She had moved rooms due to stalkers and crazy exes according to hers she mentioned how she's had dudes tried to kick in her door and a couple of crazy stalkers.

    Hopefully she's ok. I noticed a past due paper on her door last time, but I doubt she was having any issues paying her room. She seemed to be doing ok on the business side.

    Quote Originally Posted by PistolDick  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what happened to Sandra? I have tried numerous times to reach her in the last week or so? And noticed she doesn't have her ad up anymore. TIA.

    Peace PD.

  5. #23638
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    You quoted a comment about Trish. Her latest ad is from Wednesday.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/181971494

    Unless you meant to quote about Sandra's ad.

    I will say, Trish hasn't responded to any of my texts for a bit. Not sure if she's ignoring (used new # and old ones) or if I got blocked. I know some of you say getting a response is like herding cats.
    I'm getting an error message when I try to text Trish! The 656 #. Not sure why!

  6. #23637
    Quote Originally Posted by PipiLong  [View Original Post]
    LOL way different class of girls its going to be way more expensive on Tryst.
    These woman post on all platforms.

    This one post $400 hhr on Tryst and 120 hhr on Listcrawler. I give these woman A for effort, of they're able to get the higher donation I guess.

  7. #23636

    On US19 Palm Harbor

    This is a well known place in Palm Harbor, FL. They advertise in lots of places and have a rotation of girls every day of the week. You enter from the back entrance of the building.

    As the listing shows, their location is on google "US-19 & Colonial Blvd".

    They are behind flapjacks in the suite shown in the listing.

    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    Greetings from CT.

    Cruising Eros and saw this unable to find the crossing of the streets. Can anyone assist and has anyone vistied. Might be Orlando? Ill post there as well.

    Thanks for the assist. Sound like a fun place!

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...2441.htm?cat=1

    Hi, I'm Georgia! The girl next door! I'm Down to earth and easy to talk to. I am tall with blonde hair, and have a fit figure. Come and relax with me on Thursdays 8 am to 7 pm. I'm local in palm harbor at Colonial and 19. With a discreet private entrance in the back. Behind meditation studios in palmharbor suite (three six two seven nine) ring the bell, in the back. Available 7 days a week! We are incall only! You have to come to us! I have beautiful friends available if I'm not here. We are waiting to help you relax today!! Give us a call. What are you waiting for?

  8. #23635
    Quote Originally Posted by PipiLong  [View Original Post]
    LOL way different class of girls its going to be way more expensive on Tryst.
    While most time yes, I think the girls note that its more expensive so they charge more. I've seen one person who quoted me $200 with BD, and on Tryst, her rate was $700 listed.

  9. #23634

    Georgia and friends Eros I'm visiting soon

    Greetings from CT.

    Cruising Eros and saw this unable to find the crossing of the streets. Can anyone assist and has anyone vistied. Might be Orlando? Ill post there as well.

    Thanks for the assist. Sound like a fun place!

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...2441.htm?cat=1

    Hi, I'm Georgia! The girl next door! I'm Down to earth and easy to talk to. I am tall with blonde hair, and have a fit figure. Come and relax with me on Thursdays 8 am to 7 pm. I'm local in palm harbor at Colonial and 19. With a discreet private entrance in the back. Behind meditation studios in palmharbor suite (three six two seven nine) ring the bell, in the back. Available 7 days a week! We are incall only! You have to come to us! I have beautiful friends available if I'm not here. We are waiting to help you relax today!! Give us a call. What are you waiting for?

  10. #23633

    Tryst

    LOL way different class of girls its going to be way more expensive on Tryst.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    So I'm noticing the donations on Tryst is way higher than those on Listcrawler. Is that the norm or am I seeing things?

    Some woman on Tryst are asking $400-500 for hr? Wow! I mean good for them if they're getting that but damn!!

  11. #23632
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Par for the course

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    So I'm noticing the donations on Tryst is way higher than those on Listcrawler. Is that the norm or am I seeing things?

    Some woman on Tryst are asking $400-500 for hr? Wow! I mean good for them if they're getting that but damn!!
    This is normal. Some girls are on various websites with various ranges of donations. Finding the tryst / eros client gives them more bang for their buck but they undoubtedly don't receive as many inquiries on those pages as something like an LC or STG.

    The smart ones recognize that feeding all of the fish instead of just the big ones does in fact fill the net faster.

  12. #23631
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Ad is gone. She's stayed all over the place. From the rat holes on Nebraska to the more decent ones in Brandon. Her new place seems to be the better one thus far.
    You quoted a comment about Trish. Her latest ad is from Wednesday.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/181971494

    Unless you meant to quote about Sandra's ad.

    I will say, Trish hasn't responded to any of my texts for a bit. Not sure if she's ignoring (used new # and old ones) or if I got blocked. I know some of you say getting a response is like herding cats.

  13. #23630

    Tryst

    So I'm noticing the donations on Tryst is way higher than those on Listcrawler. Is that the norm or am I seeing things?

    Some woman on Tryst are asking $400-500 for hr? Wow! I mean good for them if they're getting that but damn!!

  14. #23629

    Anyone recognize Briana?

    She looks familiar but I can't place her. Can't decide if I've seen her face on a report, or a local strip club, or a scam warning. If anyone has any into I'd appreciate it.

    "Briana".

    https://tryst.link/escort/lovelylittlebri

  15. #23628
    Quote Originally Posted by MackG1967  [View Original Post]
    I saw Trish other night at same Highland location. She wanted let her regulars know thay she has new phone number because other one broke and she cannot retrieve her contacts. The ad attached is correct new number. Trish has no rules and anything is on the menu. She is definitely PSE material. All holes in play. Also she is available at almost anytime. I saw her at 1 am.
    Ad is gone. She's stayed all over the place. From the rat holes on Nebraska to the more decent ones in Brandon. Her new place seems to be the better one thus far.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape