Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 888 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 587 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 13316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12026

    Stay away

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...w/201546264014

    Contacted this one last night. Everything seemed to be going good. She sent me her motel and I went. Through text, she said the only thing she would not do is anal. I was fine with that. When I got to her motel, she let me in, a little small talk. I was thinking this was going to be a decent visit. She was even stripped down before I got the donation out of my pocket. We got on the bed, she snuggled up next to me and started playing with me. That was kinda nice, but that's all she was doing. I tried to lightly nudge her down to do some oral, but she wouldn't budge. Finally, she asked me what I wanted to do, so I told her some oral, then the real fun. That; s when she hit me with the "I don't do oral. " What? Why didn't you say that when we were texting? I was semi erect, tried to slide it in, and she was Sahara desert dry. Could barely get the tip in. She never offered any lube. Then she starts asking me where I lived, that maybe we could go to my place to finish up, because it was not even her room, but her friend's (she said the name Jen. Or Jenn, seriously doubt our favorite tiny Latina), and her friend would be back any minute. Did you tell her you had a visitor coming? No. At this point, I just got up, dressed and left. It looked like she was getting dressed also and packing a bag, but she made no attempt to follow me. I live over an hour from Greenville, and no way will I have a provider come to my house, especially one who behaved like she did. So guys, I would strongly advise to leave this one alone.

  2. #12025

    Taylar

    I saw and reviewed her last June. She wasn't nearly as thin as in the pictures she uses (not BBW just not fit / thin like the pictures). How is her body these days? Thin / fit like pictures or more curvy than the pictures she uses?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/476458581869

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGripes  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/taylaraddams24

    Set up visit with Taylor Adams a couple weeks ago but due to freak weather and the populous freaking out about the weather had to postpone until today.

    Visit was easy to set up and she was very easy going. Upon arrival she had a friend with her and we doubled the fun. Very attractive and attentive girls who made me feel like a king.

    Highly recommend.

    Be safe,

    Paul.
    Last edited by TheRick; 01-31-25 at 15:38. Reason: spelled wrong - Taylar not Taylor

  3. #12024

    Seneca SC

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    First, don't message me because I am not giving out her# Some of you have seen her because we chatted. We'll last week she ask me to dr to Seneca to see her and me being a horney old bastard and having $ I went for it. She said her room mate would be in class and we would have privacy which was true. I won't return because #1 she snuck me in the girls dorm threw the emergency exit then I did a little finger swipe to check for freshness. No sure what's up down there but kinda want to dip my finger in bleach or something. Put junior jack on and this hot little 19 yo road me like a rabbit for 15 or so. #2 she showed me her other friends, well let me say if she don't have a pimp she will before long and prob demons as well. She's on secretbenifits and you can log in for free you want to see her.
    Is that the one that also posted on occasion on STG? If so, that's wild she even exists. Maybe she only takes appointments super late? I've txted her pretty consistently every morning I see her add and I've never gotten a response, like ever.

  4. #12023

    Alex in Seneca

    First, don't message me because I am not giving out her# Some of you have seen her because we chatted. We'll last week she ask me to dr to Seneca to see her and me being a horney old bastard and having $ I went for it. She said her room mate would be in class and we would have privacy which was true. I won't return because #1 she snuck me in the girls dorm threw the emergency exit then I did a little finger swipe to check for freshness. No sure what's up down there but kinda want to dip my finger in bleach or something. Put junior jack on and this hot little 19 yo road me like a rabbit for 15 or so. #2 she showed me her other friends, well let me say if she don't have a pimp she will before long and prob demons as well. She's on secretbenifits and you can log in for free you want to see her.

  5. #12022

    Taylor Adams

    https://tryst.link/escort/taylaraddams24

    Set up visit with Taylor Adams a couple weeks ago but due to freak weather and the populous freaking out about the weather had to postpone until today.

    Visit was easy to set up and she was very easy going. Upon arrival she had a friend with her and we doubled the fun. Very attractive and attentive girls who made me feel like a king.

    Highly recommend.

    Be safe,

    Paul.

  6. #12021
    Quote Originally Posted by BizMonk04  [View Original Post]
    Well, I'm in the area so I did TOFTT. BB is real. I wasn't robbed or arrested. Senior members with ample site history can message me with questions.
    Sent you a pm, thank you.

  7. #12020

    Morgann

    https://tryst.link/escort/morgannn-baybee12

    Has anyone sampled this one?

  8. #12019

    Bb

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    She looks nice for sure. Hopefully someone shares something if they have seen her. If I was in Greenville area today I would TOFTT.
    Well, I'm in the area so I did TOFTT. BB is real. I wasn't robbed or arrested. Senior members with ample site history can message me with questions.

  9. #12018
    Quote Originally Posted by BizMonk04  [View Original Post]
    It looks like Bailey has a young friend. Anyone have any intel?

    "Bailey and BB two girl special available right now incalls only"

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/001141223645
    She looks nice for sure. Hopefully someone shares something if they have seen her. If I was in Greenville area today I would TOFTT.

  10. #12017

    Any intel on this one?

    Thinking of giving a MILF a try. Anyone have any details on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/856408731033

  11. #12016

    I agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris201  [View Original Post]
    I thought I would add my take for what it is worth on Brooke. I saw way back in 2016 or so. Yeah, she has been at this a while, but she took a break or worked out of another state maybe. Who knows? Anyway, it was a good visit. She looked good, but, hey we're talking almost ten years ago. Looks like drugs and pimps have taken over. Shame but usually the outcome once these women have been in the game for far too long.
    That sees to be a recurring theme. One of my ATFs was really reliable. She left town and came back mental wreck. Demons got a hold to her and now she's hitting the filters heavy and scams when she's desperate.

  12. #12015

    Yet another review.

    Quote Originally Posted by Athwartships  [View Original Post]
    If the reviews are BS, then come on here as yourself and debate them. Or better yet, give good service so a monger leaves a REAL positive review.

    I'm pretty sure that the reviews on here about her are accurate. Plus, when a provider posts multiple times a day, in the middle of the night, I doubt there's quality there. Hell, what am I saying. Like there's any quality to be had on STG! LOL.
    I thought I would add my take for what it is worth on Brooke. I saw way back in 2016 or so. Yeah, she has been at this a while, but she took a break or worked out of another state maybe. Who knows? Anyway, it was a good visit. She looked good, but, hey we're talking almost ten years ago. Looks like drugs and pimps have taken over. Shame but usually the outcome once these women have been in the game for far too long.

  13. #12014

    Nikita's

    Do you guys know of any girls that dance at Nikita's and have skip, tryst or other escort listings?

    There were a few of them that I'd love to set something up with.

  14. #12013

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieFrmKik  [View Original Post]
    Good evening gentlemen (yep, using that term loosely). Been a while since I posted and been a while since I had any dreams with any ladies. Tonight I found myself alone and a little anxious so I wondered onto the local provider postings and came across a young lady going by Cookie. I later found another post where she uses Katie, either way the evenings special caught my attention (60 qv) so I gave her a jingle. Responded relatively quick. She asked if I was interested in a 15,30 or hr massage, I knew the 15 so I asked for the 30 which she replied with a reasonable fare so we made an agreement to meet. She told me her location and I headed that way. She asked that I call when I arrived, which I did and she gave the room number. Was a 3 star, well lit in a popular area, not sketchy at all. I get to the room, It looked and smelt like she probably just checked in that day. She was just wearing a long t shirt and nothing else. The bed was unmade but she said for me to make my self comfortable. I disrobed and sat on the bed, she approached with a cover and said that "you guys are better than I am at putting these on". Apparently, she uses "massage" as code, there was obviously not going to be a massage to get things going. I'm not 18 so it does take some talking to, to get Jr to come to attention and get the party started. Her post stated that she offers DFK, so I leaned in and asked to make sure she was ok with it which she stated she only does that on hr "dates". Hmm. So I ask if she's cool with DATY (her post didn't mention it but it does say GFE and sometimes that goes hand in hand) again, only with the hr. I'm cool and friendly but in my brain I'm getting frustrated. So with a half way attentive Jr she starts a CBJ. Felt good, wet and decent pressure. Things started feeling REAL good and didn't want to waste a 30 on just a CBJ so I stop her and got her to lay on the edge of the bed, me standing and attempt to get things started. The cover must've been manufactured by Michelin because there was very little feeling through it and she was dry as a bone. Though you'd think I was rearranging her guts by all the moans and groans. Obviously she's a great actress, which I normally would appreciate IF I was actually doing something. She did let me lick my fingers so I could make her wet and the cover wet to get some lubrication to try to make this visit eventful. I even spent some time practicing my Russian while playing with the little man in the boat, which seemed to get a little bit of a stream flowing but that was short lived. Once I tried to get going again, it was just wet enough to start but that Michelin Sport GT that was wrapped around Jr was isolating all the feelings of the road and it was a dry road at that. I tried having her CBJ again to maybe with everything get Jr up long enough to at least get past me having to hold him up right and I almost finished again and asked if she offered multiples and she again referenced her hour package. Don't get me wrong, it didn't feel like she was trying to up-sell me, she just said she was sorry but she only offered it with an hour. After about 20 min (pretty sad that I was the one keeping track of the time) I just had her finish me with a CBJ.

    She maybe new to the sport and I think if she actually tried to enjoy what was going on it would probably help things or have some lube on hand. Disappointed that all the options were for hour guests only. Her post says she'll let you raw dog for a Bennie on top of the admission price.

    Overall, she's cute. Her pics are accurate though they don't show her face. No sign of demons and I scoped the place before I called and didn't see any boyfriends lurking around. She let me use the bathroom to clean up so, again, no one hiding out. But I don't think I'm going to repeat, I've gotten hr visits before and its, to me, a waste because after the 20-30 min of the visit what do you do? Share each others hopes and dreams? As always, YMMV, I do recommend if you spend some time with Katie / Cookie bring some lube. No matter your skill lever she will make you feel like you're getting her to the finish line. Good luck gentlemen, and be safe out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/217416214983
    Informative, thorough and amusing. I wish that I could write like you. Hell, I wish that everyone wrote like you. Thanks.

  15. #12012

    Katie / Cookie

    Good evening gentlemen (yep, using that term loosely). Been a while since I posted and been a while since I had any dreams with any ladies. Tonight I found myself alone and a little anxious so I wondered onto the local provider postings and came across a young lady going by Cookie. I later found another post where she uses Katie, either way the evenings special caught my attention (60 qv) so I gave her a jingle. Responded relatively quick. She asked if I was interested in a 15,30 or hr massage, I knew the 15 so I asked for the 30 which she replied with a reasonable fare so we made an agreement to meet. She told me her location and I headed that way. She asked that I call when I arrived, which I did and she gave the room number. Was a 3 star, well lit in a popular area, not sketchy at all. I get to the room, It looked and smelt like she probably just checked in that day. She was just wearing a long t shirt and nothing else. The bed was unmade but she said for me to make my self comfortable. I disrobed and sat on the bed, she approached with a cover and said that "you guys are better than I am at putting these on". Apparently, she uses "massage" as code, there was obviously not going to be a massage to get things going. I'm not 18 so it does take some talking to, to get Jr to come to attention and get the party started. Her post stated that she offers DFK, so I leaned in and asked to make sure she was ok with it which she stated she only does that on hr "dates". Hmm. So I ask if she's cool with DATY (her post didn't mention it but it does say GFE and sometimes that goes hand in hand) again, only with the hr. I'm cool and friendly but in my brain I'm getting frustrated. So with a half way attentive Jr she starts a CBJ. Felt good, wet and decent pressure. Things started feeling REAL good and didn't want to waste a 30 on just a CBJ so I stop her and got her to lay on the edge of the bed, me standing and attempt to get things started. The cover must've been manufactured by Michelin because there was very little feeling through it and she was dry as a bone. Though you'd think I was rearranging her guts by all the moans and groans. Obviously she's a great actress, which I normally would appreciate IF I was actually doing something. She did let me lick my fingers so I could make her wet and the cover wet to get some lubrication to try to make this visit eventful. I even spent some time practicing my Russian while playing with the little man in the boat, which seemed to get a little bit of a stream flowing but that was short lived. Once I tried to get going again, it was just wet enough to start but that Michelin Sport GT that was wrapped around Jr was isolating all the feelings of the road and it was a dry road at that. I tried having her CBJ again to maybe with everything get Jr up long enough to at least get past me having to hold him up right and I almost finished again and asked if she offered multiples and she again referenced her hour package. Don't get me wrong, it didn't feel like she was trying to up-sell me, she just said she was sorry but she only offered it with an hour. After about 20 min (pretty sad that I was the one keeping track of the time) I just had her finish me with a CBJ.

    She maybe new to the sport and I think if she actually tried to enjoy what was going on it would probably help things or have some lube on hand. Disappointed that all the options were for hour guests only. Her post says she'll let you raw dog for a Bennie on top of the admission price.

    Overall, she's cute. Her pics are accurate though they don't show her face. No sign of demons and I scoped the place before I called and didn't see any boyfriends lurking around. She let me use the bathroom to clean up so, again, no one hiding out. But I don't think I'm going to repeat, I've gotten hr visits before and its, to me, a waste because after the 20-30 min of the visit what do you do? Share each others hopes and dreams? As always, YMMV, I do recommend if you spend some time with Katie / Cookie bring some lube. No matter your skill lever she will make you feel like you're getting her to the finish line. Good luck gentlemen, and be safe out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/217416214983

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape