Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 888 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 588 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12013

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieFrmKik  [View Original Post]
    Good evening gentlemen (yep, using that term loosely). Been a while since I posted and been a while since I had any dreams with any ladies. Tonight I found myself alone and a little anxious so I wondered onto the local provider postings and came across a young lady going by Cookie. I later found another post where she uses Katie, either way the evenings special caught my attention (60 qv) so I gave her a jingle. Responded relatively quick. She asked if I was interested in a 15,30 or hr massage, I knew the 15 so I asked for the 30 which she replied with a reasonable fare so we made an agreement to meet. She told me her location and I headed that way. She asked that I call when I arrived, which I did and she gave the room number. Was a 3 star, well lit in a popular area, not sketchy at all. I get to the room, It looked and smelt like she probably just checked in that day. She was just wearing a long t shirt and nothing else. The bed was unmade but she said for me to make my self comfortable. I disrobed and sat on the bed, she approached with a cover and said that "you guys are better than I am at putting these on". Apparently, she uses "massage" as code, there was obviously not going to be a massage to get things going. I'm not 18 so it does take some talking to, to get Jr to come to attention and get the party started. Her post stated that she offers DFK, so I leaned in and asked to make sure she was ok with it which she stated she only does that on hr "dates". Hmm. So I ask if she's cool with DATY (her post didn't mention it but it does say GFE and sometimes that goes hand in hand) again, only with the hr. I'm cool and friendly but in my brain I'm getting frustrated. So with a half way attentive Jr she starts a CBJ. Felt good, wet and decent pressure. Things started feeling REAL good and didn't want to waste a 30 on just a CBJ so I stop her and got her to lay on the edge of the bed, me standing and attempt to get things started. The cover must've been manufactured by Michelin because there was very little feeling through it and she was dry as a bone. Though you'd think I was rearranging her guts by all the moans and groans. Obviously she's a great actress, which I normally would appreciate IF I was actually doing something. She did let me lick my fingers so I could make her wet and the cover wet to get some lubrication to try to make this visit eventful. I even spent some time practicing my Russian while playing with the little man in the boat, which seemed to get a little bit of a stream flowing but that was short lived. Once I tried to get going again, it was just wet enough to start but that Michelin Sport GT that was wrapped around Jr was isolating all the feelings of the road and it was a dry road at that. I tried having her CBJ again to maybe with everything get Jr up long enough to at least get past me having to hold him up right and I almost finished again and asked if she offered multiples and she again referenced her hour package. Don't get me wrong, it didn't feel like she was trying to up-sell me, she just said she was sorry but she only offered it with an hour. After about 20 min (pretty sad that I was the one keeping track of the time) I just had her finish me with a CBJ.

    She maybe new to the sport and I think if she actually tried to enjoy what was going on it would probably help things or have some lube on hand. Disappointed that all the options were for hour guests only. Her post says she'll let you raw dog for a Bennie on top of the admission price.

    Overall, she's cute. Her pics are accurate though they don't show her face. No sign of demons and I scoped the place before I called and didn't see any boyfriends lurking around. She let me use the bathroom to clean up so, again, no one hiding out. But I don't think I'm going to repeat, I've gotten hr visits before and its, to me, a waste because after the 20-30 min of the visit what do you do? Share each others hopes and dreams? As always, YMMV, I do recommend if you spend some time with Katie / Cookie bring some lube. No matter your skill lever she will make you feel like you're getting her to the finish line. Good luck gentlemen, and be safe out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/217416214983
    Informative, thorough and amusing. I wish that I could write like you. Hell, I wish that everyone wrote like you. Thanks.

  2. #12012

    Katie / Cookie

    Good evening gentlemen (yep, using that term loosely). Been a while since I posted and been a while since I had any dreams with any ladies. Tonight I found myself alone and a little anxious so I wondered onto the local provider postings and came across a young lady going by Cookie. I later found another post where she uses Katie, either way the evenings special caught my attention (60 qv) so I gave her a jingle. Responded relatively quick. She asked if I was interested in a 15,30 or hr massage, I knew the 15 so I asked for the 30 which she replied with a reasonable fare so we made an agreement to meet. She told me her location and I headed that way. She asked that I call when I arrived, which I did and she gave the room number. Was a 3 star, well lit in a popular area, not sketchy at all. I get to the room, It looked and smelt like she probably just checked in that day. She was just wearing a long t shirt and nothing else. The bed was unmade but she said for me to make my self comfortable. I disrobed and sat on the bed, she approached with a cover and said that "you guys are better than I am at putting these on". Apparently, she uses "massage" as code, there was obviously not going to be a massage to get things going. I'm not 18 so it does take some talking to, to get Jr to come to attention and get the party started. Her post stated that she offers DFK, so I leaned in and asked to make sure she was ok with it which she stated she only does that on hr "dates". Hmm. So I ask if she's cool with DATY (her post didn't mention it but it does say GFE and sometimes that goes hand in hand) again, only with the hr. I'm cool and friendly but in my brain I'm getting frustrated. So with a half way attentive Jr she starts a CBJ. Felt good, wet and decent pressure. Things started feeling REAL good and didn't want to waste a 30 on just a CBJ so I stop her and got her to lay on the edge of the bed, me standing and attempt to get things started. The cover must've been manufactured by Michelin because there was very little feeling through it and she was dry as a bone. Though you'd think I was rearranging her guts by all the moans and groans. Obviously she's a great actress, which I normally would appreciate IF I was actually doing something. She did let me lick my fingers so I could make her wet and the cover wet to get some lubrication to try to make this visit eventful. I even spent some time practicing my Russian while playing with the little man in the boat, which seemed to get a little bit of a stream flowing but that was short lived. Once I tried to get going again, it was just wet enough to start but that Michelin Sport GT that was wrapped around Jr was isolating all the feelings of the road and it was a dry road at that. I tried having her CBJ again to maybe with everything get Jr up long enough to at least get past me having to hold him up right and I almost finished again and asked if she offered multiples and she again referenced her hour package. Don't get me wrong, it didn't feel like she was trying to up-sell me, she just said she was sorry but she only offered it with an hour. After about 20 min (pretty sad that I was the one keeping track of the time) I just had her finish me with a CBJ.

    She maybe new to the sport and I think if she actually tried to enjoy what was going on it would probably help things or have some lube on hand. Disappointed that all the options were for hour guests only. Her post says she'll let you raw dog for a Bennie on top of the admission price.

    Overall, she's cute. Her pics are accurate though they don't show her face. No sign of demons and I scoped the place before I called and didn't see any boyfriends lurking around. She let me use the bathroom to clean up so, again, no one hiding out. But I don't think I'm going to repeat, I've gotten hr visits before and its, to me, a waste because after the 20-30 min of the visit what do you do? Share each others hopes and dreams? As always, YMMV, I do recommend if you spend some time with Katie / Cookie bring some lube. No matter your skill lever she will make you feel like you're getting her to the finish line. Good luck gentlemen, and be safe out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/217416214983

  3. #12011
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin  [View Original Post]
    I'm eager to see Kinky Amber.

    I checked out some of the earlier reviews. They're lukewarm, but I was curious about whether a few of the guys have seen her in the past year or so. DM me if necessary.

    Here's the link to her ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/142976265123.
    She's been using those pictures for yearsi think she's in her 60's. She records every session. I only spoke to her on the phone and she's batshit crazy. Make sure you pretend to be a complete hippie or she will refuse to see you. Others have said she will ask if you got vaccinated and will apparently refuse a meeting if you did. Despite being that health conscious she will apparently let you raw dog it. I opted not to see her because of how bizarre my experience was and the other reviews.

  4. #12010

    Wacky Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin  [View Original Post]
    I'm eager to see Kinky Amber.

    I checked out some of the earlier reviews. They're lukewarm, but I was curious about whether a few of the guys have seen her in the past year or so. DM me if necessary.

    Here's the link to her ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/142976265123.
    Ah, Wacky Amber. I texted her to set up an appointment not long ago, politely giving her all my particulars. She responded that I was outside her desired age group and she was blocking my number. But do let us know hou you make out. PM, if you prefer.

  5. #12009

    Any Recent Visits to Kinky Amber MILF

    I'm eager to see Kinky Amber.

    I checked out some of the earlier reviews. They're lukewarm, but I was curious about whether a few of the guys have seen her in the past year or so. DM me if necessary.

    Here's the link to her ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/142976265123.

  6. #12008
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    Ended up seeing Brooke or scheduling and walking in. First of all pictures are ridiculously filtered. I was very disappointed in the actual person and felt a little misled bordering on catfished the pictures were so blown out of proportion filtered. She also had a friend texting half the time on her phone and she asked for an extra $30 to give her friend to leave the room and play some sort of online game so when I arrived I handed her $30 and she had no idea what it is for saying her friend gets on her phone s lot and texts guys. That was strike two and seemed stupid and shady. The room was a. Ess and the floors looked gross then going back and reading the others guys comment on gets poked with a needle I started being afraid to touch anything and just took off. Out $30 but feel. Likr saved from a complete and total airbrushed filtered catfish so careless that she allows a girl that lives with her to be on her phone half the time and squeeze extra money out of visits. Loss of $30 and a good lesson and potential stupid drama avoided with someone who didn't look nearly as good or anything like pictures.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/477562888739

    Went and saw Summer Raye instead. She was nice, very accommodating and performed all we agreed upon. One note, if you want multiple pops schedule the 45 minutes. Nice girl, no BS and performed well. Drama free time and have zero complaints at all. Will repeat in the future.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/562701192984
    Summer works at a club up north of town towards spartanburg. I got a hot lapdance from her one time. She's really sexy.

  7. #12007
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    Someone reached out to me and asked me if I had some insight in to Brooke with reviews and the negative why I still went ahead. Honestly, I spoke through text and she seemed reasonable, honorable, honest and intelligent so I decided to give her a shot. I knew the pictures were apparently filtered but I did not know they meant filtered to the point that they looked like a completely different person and not attractive at all filtered. That coupled with the other garbage and I listened to my spidey sense that said "Get the hell out now no matter what you heard about her having a nice snug fitting little pussy because you've also heard and this room appears to be a place to get poked accidentally by some random needle laying around". Forget that snug pussy and an hour of fun, I went with a safer bet and had fun anyhow.
    I've seen Brook twice. Once for an outcall to me. She said she had an Uber and it was actually her pimp. This was probably back in 2018 I believe. I saw her later with Carmen Monroe in the same year. I asked Carmen for a threesome and I didn't know she had Brook with her. It ended up being one of the better threesomes I've ever had. However I would not see Brook on her own. She mainly deals with pimps and is on drugs. I actually walked out on Brook before the threesome because she used different pictures and she was actually kinda salty about that LOL. Seems like she went downhill even more over the years.

  8. #12006
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    Ended up seeing Brooke or scheduling and walking in. First of all pictures are ridiculously filtered. I was very disappointed in the actual person and felt a little misled bordering on catfished the pictures were so blown out of proportion filtered. She also had a friend texting half the time on her phone and she asked for an extra $30 to give her friend to leave the room and play some sort of online game so when I arrived I handed her $30 and she had no idea what it is for saying her friend gets on her phone s lot and texts guys. That was strike two and seemed stupid and shady. The room was a. Ess and the floors looked gross then going back and reading the others guys comment on gets poked with a needle I started being afraid to touch anything and just took off. Out $30 but feel. Likr saved from a complete and total airbrushed filtered catfish so careless that she allows a girl that lives with her to be on her phone half the time and squeeze extra money out of visits. Loss of $30 and a good lesson and potential stupid drama avoided with someone who didn't look nearly as good or anything like pictures.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/477562888739

    Went and saw Summer Raye instead. She was nice, very accommodating and performed all we agreed upon. One note, if you want multiple pops schedule the 45 minutes. Nice girl, no BS and performed well. Drama free time and have zero complaints at all. Will repeat in the future.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/562701192984
    Someone reached out to me and asked me if I had some insight in to Brooke with reviews and the negative why I still went ahead. Honestly, I spoke through text and she seemed reasonable, honorable, honest and intelligent so I decided to give her a shot. I knew the pictures were apparently filtered but I did not know they meant filtered to the point that they looked like a completely different person and not attractive at all filtered. That coupled with the other garbage and I listened to my spidey sense that said "Get the hell out now no matter what you heard about her having a nice snug fitting little pussy because you've also heard and this room appears to be a place to get poked accidentally by some random needle laying around". Forget that snug pussy and an hour of fun, I went with a safer bet and had fun anyhow.

  9. #12005

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    Ended up seeing Brooke or scheduling and walking in. First of all pictures are ridiculously filtered. I was very disappointed in the actual person and felt a little misled bordering on catfished the pictures were so blown out of proportion filtered. She also had a friend texting half the time on her phone and she asked for an extra $30 to give her friend to leave the room and play some sort of online game so when I arrived I handed her $30 and she had no idea what it is for saying her friend gets on her phone s lot and texts guys. That was strike two and seemed stupid and shady. The room was a. Ess and the floors looked gross then going back and reading the others guys comment on gets poked with a needle I started being afraid to touch anything and just took off. Out $30 but feel. Likr saved from a complete and total airbrushed filtered catfish so careless that she allows a girl that lives with her to be on her phone half the time and squeeze extra money out of visits. Loss of $30 and a good lesson and potential stupid drama avoided with someone who didn't look nearly as good or anything like pictures.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/477562888739

    Went and saw Summer Raye instead. She was nice, very accommodating and performed all we agreed upon. One note, if you want multiple pops schedule the 45 minutes. Nice girl, no BS and performed well. Drama free time and have zero complaints at all. Will repeat in the future.
    Post numbers 11989, -88, -87, -84, -82 and -81 are all negative reviews of Brooke. In number 11978 she's posing as GvilleMonger and giving herself a great review and in -80 Admin 2 calls her out for this and bans her. How much more warning does a guy need?

  10. #12004

    Updates Brooke and Summer

    Ended up seeing Brooke or scheduling and walking in. First of all pictures are ridiculously filtered. I was very disappointed in the actual person and felt a little misled bordering on catfished the pictures were so blown out of proportion filtered. She also had a friend texting half the time on her phone and she asked for an extra $30 to give her friend to leave the room and play some sort of online game so when I arrived I handed her $30 and she had no idea what it is for saying her friend gets on her phone s lot and texts guys. That was strike two and seemed stupid and shady. The room was a. Ess and the floors looked gross then going back and reading the others guys comment on gets poked with a needle I started being afraid to touch anything and just took off. Out $30 but feel. Likr saved from a complete and total airbrushed filtered catfish so careless that she allows a girl that lives with her to be on her phone half the time and squeeze extra money out of visits. Loss of $30 and a good lesson and potential stupid drama avoided with someone who didn't look nearly as good or anything like pictures.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/477562888739

    Went and saw Summer Raye instead. She was nice, very accommodating and performed all we agreed upon. One note, if you want multiple pops schedule the 45 minutes. Nice girl, no BS and performed well. Drama free time and have zero complaints at all. Will repeat in the future.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/562701192984

  11. #12003

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Athwartships  [View Original Post]
    If the reviews are BS, then come on here as yourself and debate them. Or better yet, give good service so a monger leaves a REAL positive review.

    I'm pretty sure that the reviews on here about her are accurate. Plus, when a provider posts multiple times a day, in the middle of the night, I doubt there's quality there. Hell, what am I saying. Like there's any quality to be had on STG! LOL.
    She is a not worth a visit and not surprising that she would try and post a fake review to prop her up she used to be ok back when she went by ivey but she is trouble. This is why I stay away from her plus I don't want to get stuck with a needle again.

  12. #12002

    I'd respect them more if they came on as who they are

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary  [View Original Post]
    There was no loss. GvilleMonger is the provider, not a monger. Communications from her computer have been banned from future posting.
    If the reviews are BS, then come on here as yourself and debate them. Or better yet, give good service so a monger leaves a REAL positive review.

    I'm pretty sure that the reviews on here about her are accurate. Plus, when a provider posts multiple times a day, in the middle of the night, I doubt there's quality there. Hell, what am I saying. Like there's any quality to be had on STG! LOL.

  13. #12001
    Quote Originally Posted by BizMonk04  [View Original Post]
    Here is the first red flag. This is girl talk. Don't know many dudes that would bring this up as a first reaction upon seeing an escort.
    Agree with this and to be honest I can not remember the last time I looked into a providers eyes LOL but seriously.

  14. #12000
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderCat982  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl show up in pickens. Anyone have any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/513854767345
    180 lbs and almost 6 ft tall. Shouldn't be hard to find her in that little town.

  15. #11999

    Shay

    Figured I would give her a try on this cold day. She's a few yrs older than the pics on skip. Room was clean and didn't notice anything concerning. Lots of drug activity in that area though. She changer her rates a few times but I agreed for the post amount for a half hr. If she moves closer I might take a sec look but I wouldn't dr 45 min again. Nice and tight with c cups, a little belly guessing she had a baby. Kicked her sister out when I pulled in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape