Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 33447
-
02-02-25 13:18 #31212Senior Member

Posts: 260I would have to guess based on feedback from guys on this site and the number of white knight reports [Deleted by Admin] that Devine Rachel is having problems with not enough business! She is obviously an over priced, under delivering, ghosting, unreliable provider. I stopped trying a long time ago trying to visit her. I had requested a couple of photos, she sent two that were very misleading having a sexy outfit, nice makeup, and attractive hair style. I showed up to the appointment to find her in a sweat suit, no makeup, and her hair looked like she had just rolled out of bed. I did NOT stay for the appointment. Her rate was way too high for what I was mislead with and her being so dishonest about it. I did notice not too long ago that her ad stated if you wanted a glamour look that she would charge extra (above he already high price) to be made up and have a polished well groomed look. I can find a plump plain Jane for a lot less cost if I choose to do so. Let HB have at it as far as I'm concerned.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-25 12:51 #31211Senior Member

Posts: 451Info
Check your inbox, bud.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-25 08:44 #31210Senior Member

Posts: 28Bonita
Could you please send me contact info, she took her ad off Seeking
.
Originally Posted by JokerAlways
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-25 18:35 #31209Senior Member

Posts: 362Shay visiting
Adding pics. PM for more pics if interested.
Originally Posted by ILikeWatch
[View Original Post]
I haven’t seen her in awhile but she has always been good to me and is safe and reliable and knows what she is doing
-
02-01-25 05:23 #31208Senior Member

Posts: 151Bonita is great
I decided to visit Bonita recently as I had not seen her in awhile. I had a very good time. It is always fun to spend time with her. We spent a little time talking and I found out that she likes 60's and 70's rock along with other genres of music. If you bring music to listen to leave your Elvis play list at home. You might want to bring Janis Joplin.
She also told me that mongers have been playing games with her. They contact her and do not set up an appointment and they do not show or ghost her. Come on guys treat the ladies nicer.
-
01-31-25 18:20 #31207Senior Member

Posts: 336But has she ever ghosted you? I'm guessing not because you seen her weekly. She ghost's guys to see you and her other regulars, and she has a history of doing it many times through the years. I've made appointments with her a day before and been ghosted because one of her regs wants to seen her. Or her mom/friend/relative is in the hospital.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 15:29 #31206Senior Member

Posts: 128Saw the video
It was so long ago, that stuff no longer bothers me. It also helps when you carry "things" on you to prevent robbing.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 15:28 #31205Senior Member

Posts: 128O yeah, I saw that video after I met with her
If I saw that video before I definitely wouldn't have visited her but I'm glad I did because she not only has her own place but she is the best bang for there buck on here.
Originally Posted by Joker69
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 11:15 #31204Senior Member

Posts: 386I see her weekly never a problem. Her Nuru great but I usually just go for a couple hours of FS.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-25 00:43 #31203Senior Member

Posts: 37Probably has something to do with the video of her and her boyfriend robbing people in the hotel room. Reason I never tried to meet up with her even though I wanted to.
Originally Posted by Komodo777
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 23:49 #31202Senior Member

Posts: 353This is why: search hamster Cincinnati Noah and Melanie MILF.
Originally Posted by Komodo777
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 18:50 #31201Senior Member

Posts: 346100%
If there was a "like" button I would hit it! Is that where they just did the sting that the retired cop got busted? Blueash?
Also just busted the AMP girl in Fairfield 2-3 weeks ago. Add that whole county to FAFO!
Go to Sakura. Not hearing anything there.
Stay safe!
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 17:48 #31200Senior Member

Posts: 2248Blue Ash
Blue Ash = FAFO
Originally Posted by BedgePol
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 16:34 #31199Senior Member

Posts: 128Divine Rachel
Almost met with her but after there recent photos being less then what I expected from her and her prices so expensive I'm glad I abandoned that idea and instead got with Melanie who is better looking then most providers on her and is extremely cheap for what she does. Amazes me how many people on here never vist her. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/181955778
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 16:05 #31198Senior Member

Posts: 538Dude that's totally Miranda
I've been keeping an eye out for her under "Miranda" but she stopped posting in Nov but one of the pics tipped me off:
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/179375363










Reply With Quote






