Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 150 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 250 650 1150 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31210

    Bonita

    Could you please send me contact info, she took her ad off Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    I decided to visit Bonita recently as I had not seen her in awhile. I had a very good time. It is always fun to spend time with her. We spent a little time talking and I found out that she likes 60's and 70's rock along with other genres of music. If you bring music to listen to leave your Elvis play list at home. You might want to bring Janis Joplin.

    She also told me that mongers have been playing games with her. They contact her and do not set up an appointment and they do not show or ghost her. Come on guys treat the ladies nicer.
    .

  2. #31209

    Shay visiting

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    Just to let anyone interested that Shay is in town for a week. Just got a message.

    PM if you want a number.
    Adding pics. PM for more pics if interested.
    I haven’t seen her in awhile but she has always been good to me and is safe and reliable and knows what she is doing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0768.jpg‎   IMG_0769.jpg‎   IMG_0766.jpg‎  

  3. #31208

    Bonita is great

    I decided to visit Bonita recently as I had not seen her in awhile. I had a very good time. It is always fun to spend time with her. We spent a little time talking and I found out that she likes 60's and 70's rock along with other genres of music. If you bring music to listen to leave your Elvis play list at home. You might want to bring Janis Joplin.

    She also told me that mongers have been playing games with her. They contact her and do not set up an appointment and they do not show or ghost her. Come on guys treat the ladies nicer.

  4. #31207
    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    I see her weekly never a problem. Her Nuru great but I usually just go for a couple hours of FS.
    But has she ever ghosted you? I'm guessing not because you seen her weekly. She ghost's guys to see you and her other regulars, and she has a history of doing it many times through the years. I've made appointments with her a day before and been ghosted because one of her regs wants to seen her. Or her mom/friend/relative is in the hospital.

  5. #31206

    Saw the video

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    This is why: search hamster Cincinnati Noah and Melanie MILF.
    It was so long ago, that stuff no longer bothers me. It also helps when you carry "things" on you to prevent robbing.

  6. #31205

    O yeah, I saw that video after I met with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Joker69  [View Original Post]
    Probably has something to do with the video of her and her boyfriend robbing people in the hotel room. Reason I never tried to meet up with her even though I wanted to.
    If I saw that video before I definitely wouldn't have visited her but I'm glad I did because she not only has her own place but she is the best bang for there buck on here.

  7. #31204
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    Typical for Divine Rachel. Happened to me so many times with her I quit contacting her.
    I see her weekly never a problem. Her Nuru great but I usually just go for a couple hours of FS.

  8. #31203
    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo777  [View Original Post]
    Almost met with her but after there recent photos being less then what I expected from her and her prices so expensive I'm glad I abandoned that idea and instead got with Melanie who is better looking then most providers on her and is extremely cheap for what she does. Amazes me how many people on here never vist her. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/181955778
    Probably has something to do with the video of her and her boyfriend robbing people in the hotel room. Reason I never tried to meet up with her even though I wanted to.

  9. #31202
    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo777  [View Original Post]
    Almost met with her but after there recent photos being less then what I expected from her and her prices so expensive I'm glad I abandoned that idea and instead got with Melanie who is better looking then most providers on her and is extremely cheap for what she does. Amazes me how many people on here never vist her. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/181955778
    This is why: search hamster Cincinnati Noah and Melanie MILF.

  10. #31201

    100%

    If there was a "like" button I would hit it! Is that where they just did the sting that the retired cop got busted? Blueash?

    Also just busted the AMP girl in Fairfield 2-3 weeks ago. Add that whole county to FAFO!

    Go to Sakura. Not hearing anything there.

    Stay safe!

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Blue Ash = FAFO

  11. #31200

    Blue Ash

    Quote Originally Posted by BedgePol  [View Original Post]
    Guys I am not from around here but am here on business why is there such a threat of going to Blue Ash seen a few girls that I wanted to try but have refrained due to post comments about no way am I going to Blue Ash? Just curious what's the problem here. Thanks in advance.
    Blue Ash = FAFO

  12. #31199

    Divine Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    Typical for Divine Rachel. Happened to me so many times with her I quit contacting her.
    Almost met with her but after there recent photos being less then what I expected from her and her prices so expensive I'm glad I abandoned that idea and instead got with Melanie who is better looking then most providers on her and is extremely cheap for what she does. Amazes me how many people on here never vist her. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/181955778

  13. #31198

    Dude that's totally Miranda

    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    She is real and not LEO.

    Several months ago I contacted her and she was only doing out call and wanted 200. I said okay how soon can you be here? She said about an hour and hour comes and goes and another 30 minuets goes by and nothing. Contacted her again and she said she didn't feel comfortable driving as her plates had expired. So she said why don't you come over and pick me up. I went there talked with her she said I'll go get a room with your donation and deduct it from that. I said no thanks. To big a chance you would do cash and dash. Oh I wouldn't do that. I said your right I am not going to give you a chance and left. A few days later I met up with another escort who I don't want to name because she turned out to be crazy. But she was a room mate with Ivonnah. And apparently there was no love between them. Because all she kept say is she is a dirty w**re. Does bareback all the time and constantly has infections and she is a drug user. I don't know if that is true or not, but I suspect most of it isn't because Ivonnah is much better looking and I believe she was jealous. So if you decide to see her just remember no donation until done playing.
    I've been keeping an eye out for her under "Miranda" but she stopped posting in Nov but one of the pics tipped me off:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/179375363

  14. #31197

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sophia Rose this week since she's back and in the area?
    I'm seeing her tomorrow (provided she doesn't disappear again) I know she's nuts but that ass keeps me coming back LOL.

  15. #31196

    Ghosting

    Quote Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr  [View Original Post]
    I love DR, but last 3 times she's cancelled on me; 2 within an hour of appointment and once ghosted and responded half hour after appt. She was extremely reliable until recently; at least for me.
    Typical for Divine Rachel. Happened to me so many times with her I quit contacting her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape