Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6057

    A few recent success stories. And a repeat

    The flock is getting light in the area; I may have to broaden my search criteria.

    Anyway, as always, SA has provided a ton of entertainment and some decent rendezvous since Thanksgiving; here are some worth mentioning:

    1. Red has been on repeat recently; I reviewed her awhile back, but like anything. The more reps you get. The better you become. Red is an absolute freak and we have a tremendous time together.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-64db3e9e6fc1

    2. Kitty: She created a new account. I hooked up with her once before then blocked her. She created this new account and sent me a message. The rest is history. A sweaty good time. Quick note: she's a size queen and I'm not packing a python (I like my dick though. And apparently she does as well).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-89e37b3998b5

    3. Foxxy: maaaaaybe a pro, but not certain. She was fun, budget friendly and invited me to her condo (which was very nice).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-cd23f476e95e

    4. Snow: a one and done for me. Photos are deceiving. She looks more like the picture of her drinking OJ (yes there is a subtle difference in that picture vs the rest).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-6d7ea6c8c971

    5. Michaela: this one is a straight up Succubus. Listen. I know how to fuck, but she is on a whole other level. I felt defeated after I we fucked. She was AMAZING! Michaela is in my all time top 5.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-5a366fcc1b42

    6. Eviesummer: a married MILF with a lot of Botox. Eh. One and done (again).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-668d243e8001

  2. #6056

    Gold

    Those of you that are into her, you can grab all her OF videos for $5 on sale now if you know what you're doing. Decent solo, mf, and outdoors solo scenes. Well worth it it my mind. Even a couple of when she was younger.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    Mystical gold has been around here for a while, she is real. Put on some weight over the last 2 years but she is still decent. I have many videos of her as she once posted them to some pay sites. She is a head case but very horney.

  3. #6055
    Try creating another free account and click on the link again. If it shows up, you were blocked. If it doesn't, it's been deactivated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddmc203  [View Original Post]
    Thanks everyone for the quick response! I tried deleting the cookies but that didn't work. I'm actually using my phone to view this not sure if that makes a difference. Thanks again.

  4. #6054
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    As other poster suggested, try clearing cookies, do you have an old computer? If its slow then website does that, I sometimes face this problem when I am on my low memory computer, good luck!
    Thanks everyone for the quick response! I tried deleting the cookies but that didn't work. I'm actually using my phone to view this not sure if that makes a difference. Thanks again.

  5. #6053
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddmc203  [View Original Post]
    Hey, long time lurker here appreciate all the helpful reviews and gems you guys have dropped for many years. I just made a new premium account with seeking after a long time away and I can't figure out why the links on site here just tell me the profile is not found. It directs me to find a better match. I think something is wrong because last time I didn't have this problem, and I get a lousy searches when I look other profiles on the site as well. Not sure what I can do to rectify it. I uploaded a profile pic did a selfie verification and did social media verification. Hopefully I can get this working soon!

    Thanks,

    Dd.
    As other poster suggested, try clearing cookies, do you have an old computer? If its slow then website does that, I sometimes face this problem when I am on my low memory computer, good luck!

  6. #6052
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    She asked you for a G? Wow!

    I fucked her in December twice for less than that. She's from RI and has a boyfriend.

    Initially she asked me for 5 and I said "good luck". A day or 2 later she comes back with 350 but I had to pay for room.

    Deal.

    Tell her she's nuts.

    She also has an "outie" box. Not my thing so I haven't been in contact since December.
    Man! You have my respect! She stopped texting me, 1 k or nothing!

  7. #6051
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    In the past when I get girls wanting anything more than 500 for ppm I always reply with "I am sure you're worth every penny but that is more than I am prepared to spend at the moment." Then without fail I always get counter offers for as much as half of what she originally wanted. FWIW.
    This is the proper respond to GPS. Well done!

    Respectfully decline their offer, and give them time to come back to you with a new and lower offer.

  8. #6050
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonma  [View Original Post]
    Maybe try clearing your cookies?
    There's a chance your profile was blocked.

    If you haven't communicated with them in the past there's a chance their profiles were recently inactivated.

  9. #6049
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddmc203  [View Original Post]
    Hey, long time lurker here appreciate all the helpful reviews and gems you guys have dropped for many years. I just made a new premium account with seeking after a long time away and I can't figure out why the links on site here just tell me the profile is not found. It directs me to find a better match. I think something is wrong because last time I didn't have this problem, and I get a lousy searches when I look other profiles on the site as well. Not sure what I can do to rectify it. I uploaded a profile pic did a selfie verification and did social media verification. Hopefully I can get this working soon!.
    Maybe try clearing your cookies?

  10. #6048

    Links to seeking profiles not working

    Hey, long time lurker here appreciate all the helpful reviews and gems you guys have dropped for many years. I just made a new premium account with seeking after a long time away and I can't figure out why the links on site here just tell me the profile is not found. It directs me to find a better match. I think something is wrong because last time I didn't have this problem, and I get a lousy searches when I look other profiles on the site as well. Not sure what I can do to rectify it. I uploaded a profile pic did a selfie verification and did social media verification. Hopefully I can get this working soon!

    Thanks,

    Dd.

  11. #6047

    GPS replies

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    She asked you for a G? Wow!

    I fucked her in December twice for less than that. She's from RI and has a boyfriend.

    Initially she asked me for 5 and I said "good luck". A day or 2 later she comes back with 350 but I had to pay for room.

    Deal.

    Tell her she's nuts.

    She also has an "outie" box. Not my thing so I haven't been in contact since December.
    In the past when I get girls wanting anything more than 500 for ppm I always reply with "I am sure you're worth every penny but that is more than I am prepared to spend at the moment." Then without fail I always get counter offers for as much as half of what she originally wanted. FWIW.

  12. #6046

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    She asked you for a G? Wow!

    I fucked her in December twice for less than that. She's from RI and has a boyfriend.

    Initially she asked me for 5 and I said "good luck". A day or 2 later she comes back with 350 but I had to pay for room.

    Deal.

    Tell her she's nuts.

    She also has an "outie" box. Not my thing so I haven't been in contact since December.

  13. #6045
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    That's crazy, I was talking to her a bit recently, good to know I can stop wasting my time.

    I've been talking to some girls that I would usually offer around 250 ppm ask me for 800, with no room to budge.

    Hard to believe they find people who actually provide that.

  14. #6044

  15. #6043
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg219  [View Original Post]
    She's actually lost a ton of weight in recent months. If you follow her snapchat, she's been documenting her health journey with eating right and what not and she has the absolute body of a babe right now. True spinner. Problem is her ego grew with her weight loss and she's very selective with who she sees right now from SA. I was a regular with her for years and she won't find the time to see me anymore.
    I now feel super happy for breaking it off with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape