Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 7070
-
02-01-25 00:30 #5990Senior Member

Posts: 68Commerical Blvd follow up
I did revisit Beach Spa at 2800. This time lady there was dressed in typical AMP attire. She is friendly and has a pretty face imo. Massage was ok for me, and she was willing to please in a pleasant manner. Only downside for me was too many tattoos for my taste.
Originally Posted by Searching10
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 21:14 #5989Senior Member

Posts: 513Luna
Originally Posted by EscortGuru
[View Original Post]
I posted about them before. There 1 jamaican 1 spanish (with big fake tits) and a bbl, and 2 asians. I saw all of them. They will go topless and give you a HJ for +40. One of the Chinese, the tall one, will get fully naked and let you finger for the same +40. YMMV.
Originally Posted by AMPAddiction
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 11:45 #5988Banned Member

Posts: 62Just Google Search It
Look on line and you'll see that they have a foot massage room, and their Jacuzzi is just a regular bathtub.
Originally Posted by EscortGuru
[View Original Post]
Their Google reviews have nearly all 5 stars, mostly from women posting, so if you want to drop big bucks for a Hotel style massage to feed your ego then it's a go.
Looks like a Couples Friendly / Tourist spa. They probably do Groupon too, and their pricing is on the high end, 60 HH / 80 HR.
So it doesn't look like any mongering is happening there.
Well maybe a Hand Job if you give a Full Serv tip.
-
01-30-25 09:48 #5987Senior Member

Posts: 94Do not remember a J they do have a TS several providers 1 Latin, 1 Jamaican and 2 Asians not a bad service.
Originally Posted by EscortGuru
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 01:02 #5986Senior Member

Posts: 178Luna Zen Spa at Pembroke Pines on Pembroke Rd & Flamingo near the Quest Lab
Anyone been here and have feed back? I saw online they have a jacuzzi.
-
01-29-25 22:58 #5985Senior Member

Posts: 94Margate allure
Sofia. There Mondays tuesdays.
I would have recommend her if I was not ripped off an time. Entered at 6:08 payed for an hour. At 6:40 she was she claimed that it was done. I said I payed for an hour. She goes you came at 6, and an hour is 45 min here. I told her that I never heard of such nonsense. Wanted some money back she refused. Was not going to make a big stink but will never use her that provider again. Massage was nice but greedy and dishonest.
-
01-28-25 12:56 #5984Senior Member

Posts: 94Umm most places I been to its 70 to 80 an hour these days.
Originally Posted by DirkDigxxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 13:44 #5983Senior Member

Posts: 38They do this during high season d rates back down in May. If you tell them you live here year round they may offer you the lower rate.
Originally Posted by Griswold
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 12:19 #5982Senior Member

Posts: 27Could you please let me know what the cost of massage and the up charge? Aside from massage, did she allow any roaming? Has anyone else TOFTT that can report back?
Originally Posted by Rustys
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 23:39 #5981Regular Member

Posts: 201120 sfed
Was intown for a work trip and stopped by very late only place open after 11, she was attractive only offers 30 min sessions, but was a great experience!!
-
01-24-25 01:00 #5980Regular Member

Posts: 21Dania Massage Spa
I was going through Dania Beach around 9:30 PM other day and saw this spa next to coin laundry in the Dania Beach. I want to see what kind of talent on offer. When I rang the Bell. One Chinese woman about 5 ft opened the door and greeted me. She showed me a room and asked what I am looking for. I mentioned BBJ Plus FS. She quoted $$ plus. I was able to negotiate. May be it is a slow day and she didn't have many customers. She agreed. She started with massage first for 10 minutes. I flipped and she removed her T-shirt, Lacy panty and Bra. She looks good for her age and maintained her body well. She proceeded to give BBJ for 10 minutes and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Later she asked me whether I am ready. We tried multiple angles and I finished. Overall it is a good experience and I enjoyed it for the price I paid. I would recommend.
-
01-21-25 18:27 #5979Senior Member

Posts: 373Yeah, I remember that seat behind the curtain, as a waiting area, ahhh, those were the days.
Originally Posted by LazyBones
[View Original Post]
Early to mid 2024 I texted with them hoping it would be even a far cry from the star, that would have been good, so I set up an appointment tent but when I got there, thee was some LE presence in the parking lot, I sat watching for about 20 minutes, no action, LE was just sitting there, like just observing the lot, bit that was enough for me to go elsewhere. , and never tried again.
Again this was around May 2024 , so it could be a totally different management.
-
01-21-25 17:46 #5978Senior Member

Posts: 158Sounds like who I saw: "A not so terrible looking on the older side therapist. " So disapointing, LOL.
Originally Posted by LazyBones
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 17:33 #5977Senior Member

Posts: 629Yeah I was able to swing by and meet the talent. A not so terrible looking on the older side therapist was there. No real smile, flirting or inspiration to stay. I will say at least they decorated the welcome desk area. Before it was just a curtain to put the next customer who was in line!
Originally Posted by Rando1313
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-25 17:10 #5976Senior Member

Posts: 76Mountains
You can leave happy with all these ladies for an extra 100.
Originally Posted by MTNguy99
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




