Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 472 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 7069
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5959

    Seeking clarification.

    Are these all asian? Also is the massage any good or just meh. I'm looking for a decent massage with HE or more but not dying for FS, is that too much to ask LOL.

    Went to a place on commercial past the bridge at 255 . Great massage, but zero chance at anything further.

    Quote Originally Posted by Searching10  [View Original Post]
    Area between Federal Highway and the Intra Coastal Bridge has several new spas and some old ones back in operation.

    Shanghai Spa in old Latina Spa is redecorated, clean and pretty lady. Good service no rush. Next to Hott Leggz.

    Beach Spa at 2800 back door (formerly Mspa) is open again after months of closure. New lady there in medical attire not a spa dress. Did not stay but will probably go back.

    Asian Mist Spa (door in an alcove) near Anthony"s Clam House is just open and is all new and clean. Lady there is pretty and accommodating.

    Amazing Asian Spa / Happy Panda Spa / Relax Massage and Spa or whatever it is this week at 2459 is operating with two attractive girls. Have not personally sampled under this ownership but has the right vibe in a very competitive neighborhood.

    May May Spa has not been the same as the good days after Covid; service dropped by two levels. There are rumors of a new owner.

    The others in this area I have not tried this year, but there are plenty to choose from if you don't like any of the above.

  2. #5958
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazyeee  [View Original Post]
    She was using a fake picture which lured me in. Not good, not attractive and not worth it.

  3. #5957

    East Commericial Blvd

    Area between Federal Highway and the Intra Coastal Bridge has several new spas and some old ones back in operation.

    Shanghai Spa in old Latina Spa is redecorated, clean and pretty lady. Good service no rush. Next to Hott Leggz.

    Beach Spa at 2800 back door (formerly Mspa) is open again after months of closure. New lady there in medical attire not a spa dress. Did not stay but will probably go back.

    Asian Mist Spa (door in an alcove) near Anthony"s Clam House is just open and is all new and clean. Lady there is pretty and accommodating.

    Amazing Asian Spa / Happy Panda Spa / Relax Massage and Spa or whatever it is this week at 2459 is operating with two attractive girls. Have not personally sampled under this ownership but has the right vibe in a very competitive neighborhood.

    May May Spa has not been the same as the good days after Covid; service dropped by two levels. There are rumors of a new owner.

    The others in this area I have not tried this year, but there are plenty to choose from if you don't like any of the above.

  4. #5956

    Roslyn in Sunrise

    I highly recommend her. Sorry others had lesser experiences. I would suggest trying again. She's actually an LMT, so if you tell her you want a legit, good massage + whatever, she'll accommodate. You're not paying for a 28 year-old Miami / Boca bimbo. Her expected donations are very reasonable, and you're getting a native English-speaking LMT.

    Note she rents her rooms out to body rub hoes. Do not deal with them. You're going to get crappy, overpriced extras only.

  5. #5955
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexInF8  [View Original Post]
    Avoid it! Subpar massage and mehh HJ Coco asian in her late 20's, but honestly you are better off with someone older. 80 for an hour 100 tip that I was led to believe included BJ and that she wanted more money after wards massage was so bad that I left 20 min early. Never to return.
    My experience at blue ocean just south of FLL was similar. Overpriced and perfunctory service from girl named Jessica. (Not the tuma Jessica) It's only plus is the proximity to the airport.

  6. #5954

    Intel?

    Quote Originally Posted by BbwLover954  [View Original Post]
    Fabulous Asian spa.

    4620 w commercial Blvd. , Tamarac, Florida 33319.
    Any Intel on this spa?

  7. #5953

    Rubmaps

    That site is taking CC as payments again. However the amount of fake reviews is astonishing you can tell most very written by an AI or a ESL with a dictionary I no longer consider it a good resource.

  8. #5952

    Blue Ocean Spa in Dania Beach

    Avoid it! Subpar massage and mehh HJ Coco asian in her late 20's, but honestly you are better off with someone older. 80 for an hour 100 tip that I was led to believe included BJ and that she wanted more money after wards massage was so bad that I left 20 min early. Never to return.

  9. #5951

    Wizard rose

    Anyone seen her before?

    https://tryst.link/massage/wizard-rose

  10. #5950
    Roslyn was using similar photos 15 yrs ago when I bent her over for doggie in the garage of her house out west. Think she's in a studio now.

    Quote Originally Posted by NickyJ1969  [View Original Post]
    Massage Finder Milfs!

    Hey guys. Been a while. Was out of state / decided to take a break here but I'm back.

    Was looking at these two white milfs. They look promising. Anyone have success with them?

    Lori.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/49481/

    Roslyn.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/46058/

  11. #5949

    Lyn

    Quote Originally Posted by NickyJ1969  [View Original Post]
    Massage Finder Milfs!

    Hey guys. Been a while. Was out of state / decided to take a break here but I'm back.

    Was looking at these two white milfs. They look promising. Anyone have success with them?

    Lori.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/49481/

    Roslyn.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/46058/
    You can get FS with her for 160 total HHR. She is the owner of that spa in sunrise and all the other girls play. They all have different menus tho.

  12. #5948

    Roslyn

    Quote Originally Posted by NickyJ1969  [View Original Post]
    Massage Finder Milfs!

    Hey guys. Been a while. Was out of state / decided to take a break here but I'm back.

    Was looking at these two white milfs. They look promising. Anyone have success with them?

    Lori.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/49481/

    Roslyn.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/46058/
    I got a session with Roslyn way back before Covid at her house in Sunrise. Massage was below average and all cover. Not good experience at all in addition to her attitude.

  13. #5947

    Purple Spa Fort Lauderdale

    Has anyone tried Purple Spa? On Federal just south of the river.

  14. #5946

    Blue Ocean Dania Beach

    I saw Teela, who has a cute face, decent body, and full Bush. House fee was $80/ hour or $60/ half, and she wanted $200 tip for everything. I wasn't offered a table shower, but I've had one there in the past, and it was pretty standard anyway so I didn't mind missing it. She started with a brief massage with some decent pressure followed by some light touch teasing, then the flip. No kissing, and I would say she did the bare minimum to get the job done. I payed for an hour, but was in and out in about 45 minutes. Probably won't repeat anytime soon, but I don't think there are currently a lot of good options south of Orlando.

  15. #5945
    Massage Finder Milfs!

    Hey guys. Been a while. Was out of state / decided to take a break here but I'm back.

    Was looking at these two white milfs. They look promising. Anyone have success with them?

    Lori.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/49481/

    Roslyn.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/46058/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape