Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Lotus Spa

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 452
This blog is moderated by Honolulu968
  1. #392

    Arrest on the 6th

    Never knew of police logs, now I know where to go if I cannot find someone who went missing LOL. But damn whoever got busted was 53, maybe the mama?

  2. #391
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxwire  [View Original Post]
    Weird I swear I wrote a post about it but it never appeared.
    Your prior post of 3:56 pm on Friday is currently visible on the forum:

    Quote Originally Posted by Luxwire  [View Original Post]
    According to HPD arrest logs, yesterday at 545 pm, there was an arrest for prostitution and failure to have massage license at the Lotus address. I'm not posting the direct link because it has someone's full name but you can Google it and see. Honestly, I thought something like this would hppen because a few days ago, I saw an IG ad for Lotus as I was randomly scrolling. The ad made it seem like a legit place but they still included the half naked women. I thought it was pretty foolish of them because it might attracted unwanted attention or even customers looking for a legit massage. Anyway, I just wanted to post my findings and spread awareness. Stay safe everyone.
    Because you're a regular member, rather than an unmoderated senior member, the visibility of your posts can be delayed until they are reviewed by a moderator.

  3. #390

    Police log

    Quote Originally Posted by SamH  [View Original Post]
    Any info on whether the Pres new immigration policy has affected this place? I heard there was some action.
    Weird I swear I wrote a post about it but it never appeared. Anyway, according to arrest logs, there was an arrest made at Lotus's address on 2/6. Not posting link beca8 se it has the person's first and last name but you can find it on Google. I was thinking this was going to happen because a few days ago I saw an IG ad for Lotus which was surprising because the ad made it look like it was a legit spot except they still kept the half dressed photos in there. I found it odd they would do something lIke that in IG because it probably would attracted unwanted attention.

  4. #389
    Senior Member


    Posts: 272

    Did anyone hear of a raid on this place

    Any info on whether the Pres new immigration policy has affected this place? I heard there was some action.

  5. #388

    Lotus

    Any info on this place?

  6. #387

    Arrest at Lotus

    According to HPD arrest logs, yesterday at 545 pm, there was an arrest for prostitution and failure to have massage license at the Lotus address. I'm not posting the direct link because it has someone's full name but you can Google it and see. Honestly, I thought something like this would hppen because a few days ago, I saw an IG ad for Lotus as I was randomly scrolling. The ad made it seem like a legit place but they still included the half naked women. I thought it was pretty foolish of them because it might attracted unwanted attention or even customers looking for a legit massage. Anyway, I just wanted to post my findings and spread awareness. Stay safe everyone.

  7. #386

    Gaby. Latina

    Anyone have any insights on Gaby?

  8. #385

    Miaa

    YMMV is true but with Mia she is the starfish. Her experiences with more then 90% of us just sucked maybe more then 90%. I love white women but not this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    Always remember it's TEHO and YMMV with ALL the providers. Just because someone had a bad experience with a specific girl doesn't mean everyone will have the same experience. Some guys click with girls that others don't. Just got a take it for what it is and move on. GL!

  9. #384

    Teho & ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Tictac333  [View Original Post]
    I sampled Mia last time she was here. Starfish syndrome. It was quite mechanical and so obligatory that I couldn't even finish. Photos could be the same person, however probably 6-8 year year old photos. Otherwise sun damage may be in play. I wouldn't recommend unless you solely want a white girl checkbox. Feel free to dm if you have any specific questions.

    On another note, any intel on the two new Latinas? The last one from Miami was quite personable actually.
    Always remember it's TEHO and YMMV with ALL the providers. Just because someone had a bad experience with a specific girl doesn't mean everyone will have the same experience. Some guys click with girls that others don't. Just got a take it for what it is and move on. GL!

  10. #383

    Pass on Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCakes268  [View Original Post]
    I think she said she was going to Seattle. Anyone try Mia, Luna, or Aria?
    I sampled Mia last time she was here. Starfish syndrome. It was quite mechanical and so obligatory that I couldn't even finish. Photos could be the same person, however probably 6-8 year year old photos. Otherwise sun damage may be in play. I wouldn't recommend unless you solely want a white girl checkbox. Feel free to dm if you have any specific questions.

    On another note, any intel on the two new Latinas? The last one from Miami was quite personable actually.

  11. #382

    New girls

    No reports on Aria? Wonder if the pictures are close?

  12. #381

    Lynn

    I think she said she was going to Seattle. Anyone try Mia, Luna, or Aria?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Did she go back to Thailand?

  13. #380

    Lynn

    Did she go back to Thailand?

    Quote Originally Posted by Restless1728  [View Original Post]
    She left yesterday be back in a few weeks.

  14. #379

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Lyn is still there and how long she'll be there? TIA!
    She left yesterday be back in a few weeks.

  15. #378

    Lyn

    Anyone know if Lyn is still there and how long she'll be there? TIA!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape