Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 7922
-
02-10-25 06:46 #7202Senior Member

Posts: 98Titusville
Thank you for the heads up and info, really appreciate your response. I will check them out soon.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 16:44 #7201Senior Member

Posts: 1232Titusville
Joy spa, was called dragon on broad st. Lavender on garden st. New massage on Hopkins, all full service. I noticed another new spa on Hopkins called moonlight, never been to that one.
Originally Posted by Readytoo
[View Original Post]
I been keeping busy in Orlando that's where the top talent is.
-
02-09-25 16:29 #7200Senior Member

Posts: 1947Massage North Brevard
Follow the breadcrumbs by using the Search Function on this thread as well as Non-AMP thread! Of course, you may have to drive a bit from Titusville but Readytoo, nothing really good comes from Titusville! (Except Renee in Titusville, long since gone!) But Merritt Island is not far away to visit Liberty'O Massage Studio on Courtney! Also, Lady NV, who I wrote about on Escort thread lives in Titusville as well! Plenty of reviews and photos of all my favorites if you do some research! Cheers!
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 18:56 #7199Senior Member

Posts: 98New to the area
Being new to the area I am looking for a little help guys. Where are the best AMPs in the area, especially Titusville as it is close to me, but open to others in Daytona, Port St John etc. Hoping to find a good one that does more than L1 endings. Really appreciate any info you can provide. Thanks!
-
02-06-25 18:26 #7198Senior Member

Posts: 98Titusville AMPs
Looking for the best AMP in Titusville that goes farther than L1, Please.
-
02-04-25 19:31 #7197Senior Member

Posts: 33MMystic Day Spa
Massage Matters was sold a couple months back. MMystic Day Spa is under new ownership and has similar therapists. Same location.
Originally Posted by Bd1900
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-25 12:27 #7196Senior Member

Posts: 69Mila
Saw Lu Lu yesterday, 1/2 hour. She's a spinner and very cute, did a nice job.
-
02-04-25 08:29 #7195Senior Member

Posts: 183Sent a dm.
Originally Posted by MWood66
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 11:32 #7194Regular Member

Posts: 32I usually frequent Oceanic on Murrell and they have never asked for I'd. They do have the clip board out front to fill out, but you can always Tommy Tutone that stuff. But then again, I was going before the change happened so I was familiar. I've also gone to legit massage establishments that are non-AMPs and she didn't ask for ID nor was there anything to fill out.
Originally Posted by Nightrider6
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 09:59 #7193Senior Member

Posts: 47I have good visits
I have had great experiences over last two months. Closest thing I have had is the provider brought in the clip board and insisted she fill it out and not me and others no info at all. Provided fake info and onto the visit. Everything available when wanted and everything in between. I don't want to draw attention to the "good ones" on the public forum but Senior members DM me if you want locations. One location I particularly like has what appears to be Orlando type talent that aged out. Very attractive but 40-50 ish.
Originally Posted by Nightrider6
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 01:16 #7192Regular Member

Posts: 4I'd and more
Yes HardHat69 I'm glad that you brought this up. I meant to post concerning this at least four months or so ago but I haven't been on the site in a while. But anyway check this out fellas. I visited the Heaven Spa in Cocoa Beach and as soon as I sat down in the chair they brought a clip board over to me to sign and can you believe, asking for my address, DL, and more. I was shocked and just a few seconds from leaving, but I decided to fake everything on the form and then went about a standard visit. I was not happy about the ordeal and didn't fully enjoy my visit as I usually would. So because of that I haven't been back since then and that's been at least four or five months. This was a bit disappointing because for me Heaven Spa has always been a very good experience. If I should happen to go back and the clipboard is brought out again with a form to sign, I will immediately leave. This ordeal actually has a good side as well because it encouraged me to start patronizing non AMP shops which has actually been a more fun experience being that you can actually speak to someone who understands you and you understand them. But I'll still visit an AMP every once in a while.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 08:21 #7191Senior Member

Posts: 791I have yet to be "carded" at a local AMP. The only change I have noticed is better posting of the license and pictures of the providers.
Originally Posted by GalWatcher
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 06:18 #7190Senior Member

Posts: 143No change??
So far, the AMPs I have been to since the new law went into effect appear to be ignoring this new requirement. I have yet to have to produce a vaild I. D. I have heard some folks mentioning have to show an I. D.
Originally Posted by WhizBang
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 14:24 #7189Regular Member

Posts: 17Visiting
Hi,
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
I'll be visiting the area in two weeks. It's been a couple of years since I have been to Sunrise. I read on some post about some new law that went into effect July 1. What does the new law affect? Thanks.
-
01-24-25 16:26 #7188Senior Member

Posts: 101Kayla has been at the Gray Bar Inn since 1/7.
Originally Posted by Cdmail32
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




