The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 529 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 7922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7202

    Titusville

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Joy spa, was called dragon on broad st. Lavender on garden st. New massage on Hopkins, all full service. I noticed another new spa on Hopkins called moonlight, never been to that one.

    I been keeping busy in Orlando that's where the top talent is.
    Thank you for the heads up and info, really appreciate your response. I will check them out soon.

  2. #7201
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232

    Titusville

    Quote Originally Posted by Readytoo  [View Original Post]
    Looking for the best AMP in Titusville that goes farther than L1, Please.
    Joy spa, was called dragon on broad st. Lavender on garden st. New massage on Hopkins, all full service. I noticed another new spa on Hopkins called moonlight, never been to that one.

    I been keeping busy in Orlando that's where the top talent is.

  3. #7200

    Massage North Brevard

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    While I definitely agree with you in regards to the Best in Brevard for Massage w / Extras, I have always been a fan of Liberty and although I never had the pleasure of seeing Kim (a legend or so I hear) I have seen Marika a few times and she is very good as well! Very hard to find an experience that is worth the Mario's for a great massage AND great sex! Central Florida's top three in my opinion are Liberty'O Love on Merritt Island, Avalon Santoro in Orlando and Becky the Brazilian in Port St Lucie. Instead of wasting money in AMPs, I will save my Mario's and definitely see any of them when I can!
    Follow the breadcrumbs by using the Search Function on this thread as well as Non-AMP thread! Of course, you may have to drive a bit from Titusville but Readytoo, nothing really good comes from Titusville! (Except Renee in Titusville, long since gone!) But Merritt Island is not far away to visit Liberty'O Massage Studio on Courtney! Also, Lady NV, who I wrote about on Escort thread lives in Titusville as well! Plenty of reviews and photos of all my favorites if you do some research! Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9642.jpg‎   7242668737737544175.jpg‎  

  4. #7199

    New to the area

    Being new to the area I am looking for a little help guys. Where are the best AMPs in the area, especially Titusville as it is close to me, but open to others in Daytona, Port St John etc. Hoping to find a good one that does more than L1 endings. Really appreciate any info you can provide. Thanks!

  5. #7198

    Titusville AMPs

    Looking for the best AMP in Titusville that goes farther than L1, Please.

  6. #7197

    MMystic Day Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd1900  [View Original Post]
    Is MM still considered a no go zone? I'm still leery because of all the talk a few months back, but still kinda jonesing for another go with Brooke. No postings by them on Skip in about a month so makes me wonder.
    Massage Matters was sold a couple months back. MMystic Day Spa is under new ownership and has similar therapists. Same location.

  7. #7196

    Mila

    Saw Lu Lu yesterday, 1/2 hour. She's a spinner and very cute, did a nice job.

  8. #7195
    Quote Originally Posted by MWood66  [View Original Post]
    I have had great experiences over last two months. Closest thing I have had is the provider brought in the clip board and insisted she fill it out and not me and others no info at all. Provided fake info and onto the visit. Everything available when wanted and everything in between. I don't want to draw attention to the "good ones" on the public forum but Senior members DM me if you want locations. One location I particularly like has what appears to be Orlando type talent that aged out. Very attractive but 40-50 ish.
    Sent a dm.

  9. #7194
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightrider6  [View Original Post]
    Yes HardHat69 I'm glad that you brought this up. I meant to post concerning this at least four months or so ago but I haven't been on the site in a while. But anyway check this out fellas. I visited the Heaven Spa in Cocoa Beach and as soon as I sat down in the chair they brought a clip board over to me to sign and can you believe, asking for my address, DL, and more. I was shocked and just a few seconds from leaving, but I decided to fake everything on the form and then went about a standard visit. I was not happy about the ordeal and didn't fully enjoy my visit as I usually would. So because of that I haven't been back since then and that's been at least four or five months. This was a bit disappointing because for me Heaven Spa has always been a very good experience. If I should happen to go back and the clipboard is brought out again with a form to sign, I will immediately leave. This ordeal actually has a good side as well because it encouraged me to start patronizing non AMP shops which has actually been a more fun experience being that you can actually speak to someone who understands you and you understand them. But I'll still visit an AMP every once in a while.
    I usually frequent Oceanic on Murrell and they have never asked for I'd. They do have the clip board out front to fill out, but you can always Tommy Tutone that stuff. But then again, I was going before the change happened so I was familiar. I've also gone to legit massage establishments that are non-AMPs and she didn't ask for ID nor was there anything to fill out.

  10. #7193

    I have good visits

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightrider6  [View Original Post]
    Yes HardHat69 I'm glad that you brought this up. I meant to post concerning this at least four months or so ago but I haven't been on the site in a while. But anyway check this out fellas. I visited the Heaven Spa in Cocoa Beach and as soon as I sat down in the chair they brought a clip board over to me to sign and can you believe, asking for my address, DL, and more. I was shocked and just a few seconds from leaving, but I decided to fake everything on the form and then went about a standard visit. I was not happy about the ordeal and didn't fully enjoy my visit as I usually would. So because of that I haven't been back since then and that's been at least four or five months. This was a bit disappointing because for me Heaven Spa has always been a very good experience. If I should happen to go back and the clipboard is brought out again with a form to sign, I will immediately leave. This ordeal actually has a good side as well because it encouraged me to start patronizing non AMP shops which has actually been a more fun experience being that you can actually speak to someone who understands you and you understand them. But I'll still visit an AMP every once in a while.
    I have had great experiences over last two months. Closest thing I have had is the provider brought in the clip board and insisted she fill it out and not me and others no info at all. Provided fake info and onto the visit. Everything available when wanted and everything in between. I don't want to draw attention to the "good ones" on the public forum but Senior members DM me if you want locations. One location I particularly like has what appears to be Orlando type talent that aged out. Very attractive but 40-50 ish.

  11. #7192

    I'd and more

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    I have yet to be "carded" at a local AMP. The only change I have noticed is better posting of the license and pictures of the providers.
    Yes HardHat69 I'm glad that you brought this up. I meant to post concerning this at least four months or so ago but I haven't been on the site in a while. But anyway check this out fellas. I visited the Heaven Spa in Cocoa Beach and as soon as I sat down in the chair they brought a clip board over to me to sign and can you believe, asking for my address, DL, and more. I was shocked and just a few seconds from leaving, but I decided to fake everything on the form and then went about a standard visit. I was not happy about the ordeal and didn't fully enjoy my visit as I usually would. So because of that I haven't been back since then and that's been at least four or five months. This was a bit disappointing because for me Heaven Spa has always been a very good experience. If I should happen to go back and the clipboard is brought out again with a form to sign, I will immediately leave. This ordeal actually has a good side as well because it encouraged me to start patronizing non AMP shops which has actually been a more fun experience being that you can actually speak to someone who understands you and you understand them. But I'll still visit an AMP every once in a while.

  12. #7191
    Quote Originally Posted by GalWatcher  [View Original Post]
    So far, the AMPs I have been to since the new law went into effect appear to be ignoring this new requirement. I have yet to have to produce a vaild I. D. I have heard some folks mentioning have to show an I. D.
    I have yet to be "carded" at a local AMP. The only change I have noticed is better posting of the license and pictures of the providers.

  13. #7190

    No change??

    So far, the AMPs I have been to since the new law went into effect appear to be ignoring this new requirement. I have yet to have to produce a vaild I. D. I have heard some folks mentioning have to show an I. D.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhizBang  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I'll be visiting the area in two weeks. It's been a couple of years since I have been to Sunrise. I read on some post about some new law that went into effect July 1. What does the new law affect? Thanks.

  14. #7189

    Visiting

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Sunrise on the corner of Atlantic and Hayes. I was not expecting much and wanted a solid massage which I got. Got a mid 30's chick I want to say but I did not get her name. The massage was decent but no signs of extra for me. She got near the boys but that's about it. 80 bucks for the hour massage plus a tip. Will probably hit up another spa when I'm in the area again.
    Hi,

    I'll be visiting the area in two weeks. It's been a couple of years since I have been to Sunrise. I read on some post about some new law that went into effect July 1. What does the new law affect? Thanks.

  15. #7188
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdmail32  [View Original Post]
    They do post. See link below. It does not appear the same women are working there though. I reached to the one in the photos who sometimes posts as IrahLucy and she said she was at that location. Due to drama from before and some other recent posting about how much of an upcharge, I have not be back there. It does not look like Kayla is still there. The root of the drama.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...t/698115238452
    Kayla has been at the Gray Bar Inn since 1/7.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape