Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 59517
-
01-30-25 10:51 #56622Senior Member

Posts: 343Apple Spa
I just ran across this place south of ATL. Can't find anything of substance, anyone visit there?
TIA,
Jag.
-
01-29-25 21:29 #56621Regular Member

Posts: 1Han
Back when they were still called Han it was 80 too. I've only done hours there though. My last dream was in Nov, I never got a name but she was around her later 30's.
Originally Posted by Cardolan
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 14:50 #56620Regular Member

Posts: 10Cherry Massage
I went to Cherry for the first time about a week or so ago. There were two providers available. Both were around the same age, 40-50's (I'm not the best at judging age). I drew Lana.
Overall, I would say it was a solid experience. She gave good effort on the massage which I appreciate. Not much teasing but it was my first visit. YMMV.
Standard finish. 70+50 OTD.
I don't normally venture out to this area but I may give it another try next time I'm around there.
-
01-27-25 11:33 #56619Senior Member

Posts: 29NYAF.
Barbiedolls.
OrangeNYC.
The girls are like flies.
Originally Posted by Parkway91
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 04:44 #56618Senior Member

Posts: 177Therapy Plus
The dropoff in talent level compared to what it used to be is so jarring that I am not willing to partake. Used to be a decent chance of finding a cute young thing there. Lately it's been scary. Used to be my favorite spot in all of Atlanta.
Originally Posted by BenKonelson1
[View Original Post]
I think Cartersville may be the best option for a cute young petite Asian these days. Or might get lucky at an AAMP (it's hit or miss and the vibe isn't great IMHO).
-
01-27-25 01:10 #56617Senior Member

Posts: 40In my experience, if there are male massage therapists in the store, the probability is that they are fully legit.
Originally Posted by Ralphie21
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 01:05 #56616Senior Member

Posts: 40Starlight's business is currently very poor. Previously, there were four providers every day, but now there are only one or two. There are also very few guests every day. Last Thursday I went there on 2 pm, only the new girl Jojo there, Lilly worked next door. I was the first guest that day.
Originally Posted by ShawnMarr
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 00:47 #56615Senior Member

Posts: 40Another Great Massage in cumming can offer L1.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-25 23:46 #56614Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
Hey I had responded. For me I always stay in Midtown. I looked up some places from another site that has reviews that starts with an are. I didn't get much help from their forum and the responses I got told me that site reviews were bunk. I went to one place in the village and another place I think Daisy Sp and another placed in Midtown called 36 Dream spa. Both KAMPs. 300 OTD for a good massage. There are quite a few KAMPs in NYC. I do think you may get better value taking a subway ride out to Flushing but I just staid in Midtown / Village area. I also had some intel about some latina places that required screening. The price point was quite a bit over 300 so I just opted for standard KAMPs. The scene is pretty good but I think there are just more spots per sq mile in Manhattan than say Atlanta.
Originally Posted by Androo75
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-25 12:40 #56613Senior Member

Posts: 29http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Parlor-Reports
Here is the manhattan project link.
Originally Posted by Androo75
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-25 11:58 #56612Senior Member

Posts: 644Delete please
Sry duplicate - delete
-
01-26-25 11:43 #56611Senior Member

Posts: 644Mind giving us the cliff notes?
So $70 round trip flight out of Hartsfield?
Originally Posted by ChrisBingo
[View Original Post]
What part of town did you stay in, have any hotspots or names of establishments and house+donation?
-
01-26-25 11:10 #56610Senior Member

Posts: 332Better Luck Here
You will have better luck with better looking and younger talent in Lawrenceville / Suwanee area.
Originally Posted by ShawnMarr
[View Original Post]
Nothing good about Cumming.
-
01-26-25 08:46 #56609Regular Member

Posts: 22Likewise I accept PMs as well.
Originally Posted by BenKonelson1
[View Original Post]
T+ ia my go to spots as well but I'm willing to travel for similar atp.
-
01-25-25 21:27 #56608Senior Member

Posts: 177Kennesaw visits
Lu's. Saw a 55 ish provider. Friendly and pleasant. Average massage. No happiness.
UU. Saw a 40 year old provider. Great attitude. Cutish face but frumpy. Pretty darn good massage followed by plenty of teasing then the flip. Left happy and overtipped to reward her smile, playfulness, flexibility, and not obnoxiously negotiating right in the middle of the session. Just kills the vibe for me.
Edit: oh yeah, Leo getting into his suv right outside uu as I walked in lol. Dgaf.











Reply With Quote





