Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 59517
-
01-18-25 13:52 #56562Senior Member

Posts: 103Alpharetta Douglas Road Massage
Anyone been there recently? Is it even still open? I'd ride by but it's out of my way and hopefully someone here has current info.
Thanks in advance.
-
01-18-25 10:47 #56561Senior Member

Posts: 281Hot Stones Grimes Bridge near HBR
No, it is open. I drove by there yesterday. They did get raided during jackboot week but managed to reopen.
Originally Posted by LukaKu
[View Original Post]
Personally I am avoiding Roswell joints for a while. The idea of local vice cops scrutinizing cctv video of me walking down the hall creeps me out.
Wiz.
-
01-18-25 09:22 #56560Senior Member

Posts: 644Bingo
I got to say based on the performance and enthusiasm, I would see Linda again.
Originally Posted by Parkway91
[View Original Post]
Show up clean, like immaculate -she was raving about being able to skip the TS and start on the tension.
-
01-18-25 00:46 #56559Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
That sounds pretty interesting. I would imagine the damage was upwards of 300. If that's Gold Spa on Piedmont that's a decent area for a good massage, but it can get pricey.
Originally Posted by Androo75
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 19:44 #56558Senior Member

Posts: 82It is right after the pleasant hill turn into state bridge, intersection State bridge and Medlock.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 19:39 #56557Senior Member

Posts: 38Probably mean State Bridge up in JC across from Target. Same road different name.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 19:02 #56556Senior Member

Posts: 644Formerly Gold Spa
Only two on staff, chose the busty Latina this place has been talking about for years, Linda right?
Steep investment, but I have to say she was so accommodating and just, fun? Didn't bother with the cover during the dental work which was surprising.
Cover for FS but pulled it off and basically edged her raw without entering until completion.
Spilled milk on her double dairies.
I think you probably get more value out of the Latina Apartments, just feels weird seeing one in a massage place.
Hope that helps fellas.
-
01-17-25 17:26 #56555Senior Member

Posts: 34Sorry to hear that. I've been several times with great success.
Originally Posted by Cardolan
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 16:29 #56554Senior Member

Posts: 125Thank you sir
Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by MassageFourMe
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 15:23 #56553Regular Member

Posts: 19Hot Stone
Stopped by and pressed on time so looking for only 30 min. Told me its 80 for 30 min or 1 hr. I left. Only saw older ladies.
-
01-17-25 14:50 #56552Senior Member

Posts: 63Yes it is still open and happiness still available.
Originally Posted by DerekJames999
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 13:56 #56551Senior Member

Posts: 34I have only had Latina providers but there is a mature decent looking Asian woman there as well.
Originally Posted by WestSide113
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 10:37 #56550Senior Member

Posts: 203Royal on Pleasant Hill location
I don't remember seeing a Royal on PH. What's the intersection?
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-25 21:31 #56549Senior Member

Posts: 82Health Massage Cumming
Stopped by to give it a try, overall a bit dirty and messy feel to the place, greeted by thin older mediocre looking women, said her name Juju.
Massage was ok with no teasing, on the flip she just pointed and ask if want, she started very slow taking her time to a good finish. $50 30 minute + $50 she never asked about money and seemed happy with it. It was ok but probably once enough.
-
01-16-25 20:54 #56548Senior Member

Posts: 113Total **** house!
Originally Posted by SolidMan34
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





