Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 28091
-
02-04-25 18:59 #26696Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Sugar Spa adventure
Went on a visit down south, after lunch before getting stuck in traffic back up north decide to give this place sugar Spa a try. Not too busy in the back parking, more discreet. Greeted by kiki. She is about early thirty, cute af spinner. Agreed on price at $. 40, since I am outside of my area, it seems like ages ago that I had to negotiate the price LOL. Paid my 1 hr fee and started withb a luke warm massage, minor tease here and there. But she is very tentative to my needs, constant asking I feel good or not. On flip, dfk for a but then slowly work her self down south to start wth BBBJ, and she can DT, so if you are into that's she is your gal. About 10 minutes of the great suction BBBJ, cover on and action time with Cg, with her build she us very agile and able to grip and ride very well. Little trimmed Bush, didn't get to taste it, because it was mid day and I don't want to taste others in her. I flip her down for some standing mish, she is the tightest at this position for me personally, I almost blew my wad here after 5 minutes but I want to takmy time sonic switched to cg and other positions to finally finish with a load in her mouth. And she took it like a champ too.
She got a small bubble butt, and shoulder length hair. Roommwas a bit dark, I think she got a tattoo, bu can't say for sure LOL my eyes were else where.
I guess you never know what cha going to find uness you go out of your area I guess, thisnplace I a small hidden gem that I for sure would come back again.
Ppt mongering.
-
02-04-25 18:11 #26695Senior Member

Posts: 242Price for FS?
I will be visiting your fair city soon and was wondering how much I can expect to pay for FS. Is house fee + a benji acceptable? I visited Blue Sky massage last time I was in SD but I forget how much I paid.
-
02-04-25 12:20 #26694Senior Member

Posts: 530Mina
Does anyone know if a Mamasan named Mina (MILF) is working somewhere in SD AMP? She usually rotates between LA / SD and possibly Seattle AMP.
I thinks she works at place where Hyuna, Winnie, Lulu works? Not sure if they use same name.
PM me if anyone has info.
-
02-04-25 00:54 #26693Senior Member

Posts: 654She loves it in the ass.
Originally Posted by Asian_Pimp
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-25 18:28 #26692Senior Member

Posts: 183Really! Is Monica into Greek?
Originally Posted by Panchito33
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-25 17:27 #26691Banned Member

Posts: 518Spa Hans -- Thai Mali the petite hottie
First off I want to say that this particular store the owner is a little bit nervous for detailed reviews. This shop gets a variety of different girls, sometimes Chinese sometimes Latina and now one of my favorites from Thailand is back. Not all of the girls provide the same services so keep that in mind when you visit this particular store.
With that being said I was super happy to see her back from the East Coast. She had been out in Maryland for a couple of months and I was fortunate enough to be able to see her once while she was out there when I was out there doing some work. Mali moves around quite a bit from east coast to West Coast and everywhere in between. She just got to San Diego yesterday and should be around for at least the next month.
She is about 5 ft tall, 110 lb nice tan skin that is silky smooth. MM D cups and a nice shapely bootie. She actually gives a very good massage and provides lots of extra services. You can read some of my reviews that I have written for her at other shops here in San Diego she was at Stars Spa on CMT BLVD the last time she was in town.
I have probably seen her 9-10 times and I will continue to see her as long as she is around or whenever our paths cross.
Highly recommend this talented and open-minded young lady.
Also, on the way out she introduced me to a Thai friend of hers named Kat. It was my first time meeting her and she also is attractive, natural B cups. Not sure of what services she offers but I think she offers most of them.
YMMV
-
02-02-25 12:25 #26690Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 341Monica
Monica is back at UFS by the way. Freak! Let the ass pounding commence.
Originally Posted by Asian_Pimp
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-25 09:02 #26689Banned Member

Posts: 22Pubic service announcement:
Originally Posted by UCBaja2
[View Original Post]
Brushing causes minor cuts and abrasions in the mouth which is not safe to have a few minutes before eating a high mileage clam.
Brush early then only use mouthwash before and after appointment.
-
01-30-25 15:49 #26688Senior Member

Posts: 274Fendi
I've been meaning to visit Fendi. Can anyone please share how much is the extra tip for CIP with her?
Originally Posted by TacoManVa
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 14:21 #26687Banned Member

Posts: 518Fendi photo
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...irl-70127.html
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
The pretty girl with long brown hair wearing the white lacey bra with her hands under her boobs. That's her.
-
01-29-25 22:32 #26686Senior Member

Posts: 1179Okay that's the one then! Was going to say disappointed in the BJ but everything else was great.
Originally Posted by TacoManVa
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 21:18 #26685Senior Member

Posts: 240Good hygiene
Commend you for preparing urself, but the part where you brushed your teeth. You did it in your car? LOL salute to you man!
Originally Posted by UCBaja2
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 19:36 #26684Senior Member

Posts: 854Sounds like you got the right Fendi. She is built. Is that spa discreet?
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 19:36 #26683Banned Member

Posts: 518That's Fendi
Very pretty girl light complected usually has some gold stars painted on her face around her upper cheekbones and eyes. BJ is mediocre but everything else is excellent. And yes she can take a pounding...doggie is best but can ride like a real cowgirl.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 10:53 #26682Senior Member

Posts: 1179Fendi
Wound up visiting Fendi over in North side over at Strength spa. Not sure if I got a bait and switch as the description of her here VS the girl I got didn't exactly match but services matched what others reported.
Mixed Chinese girl comes in saying she's half Chinese half Russian? She has large mms and an open menu. Can take a pounding and actually has an ass for an Asian girl but definitely not a spinner.












Reply With Quote





