Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 2697 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 40444
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39859

    Miaa

    Went to see her for the first time. Used to check out her ads back when she posted them but never made it over there. Now I'm sorry that I didn't take the plunge earlier. I had a great time with her. Didn't go the Greek route but was probably the best BBBJ I've ever had, followed by cfs. Easy parking and she validates as well. Total damage $2. 2. Would definitely repeat.

  2. #39858

    What's the names of the two other spas near Asia Spa?

    I saw two other signs for spas, right in front of Asia Spa, and wondering if worth checking them out. Any info?

  3. #39857

    Hot spinner S King R207

    Anyone try the girls over there? Saw a hot spinner over there. Mamasan said her name was Gia? But wouldn't give out her number.

  4. #39856

    Miaa works alone

    Quote Originally Posted by Darksidez  [View Original Post]
    JanF in his post said she works alone.
    That is correct. Even though her ad on bedpage (before the dreaded change to that site) used to show pictures of other girls, Miaa has only worked alone for the 7 or 8 years that I've known her. Sometimes she like to use other names (even with guys who know her) - don't ask me why but whatever.

  5. #39855
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Jenny or jennie at Ta's place

    Had an appt with Jenny / Jennie at Ta's place. Very pretty and nice body. She stayed clothed but offered naked for $200 tip. I just went with massage and HE. Total paid was $170. Not sure of how much they usually charge. Massage was decent. HE was sensual and pleasant. Would probably repeat. Says is leaving soon.

  6. #39854
    Quote Originally Posted by BScotti  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow, I didn't know Miaa was still around. She was one of the few greek providers, but I'm not sure if she's still providing that now.

    Is she solo now? Or still work with others?
    Just went to see her today, yeah she still provides Greek, no FS rn tho, might just be today.

  7. #39853
    Quote Originally Posted by BScotti  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow, I didn't know Miaa was still around. She was one of the few greek providers, but I'm not sure if she's still providing that now.

    Is she solo now? Or still work with others?
    JanF in his post said she works alone.

  8. #39852

    Miaa

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/hawaii/ho...y-rubs/1156251

    Bedpage no longer has Miaa's advertisement, but you can find her contact information at the link above. Disregard the address in the advertisement, as it is seven years old. She works alone out of Century Square, a mixed-use office building in downtown Honolulu, M-Sa from 9:00 a to about 5:00 p. The building is about a mile walk from Pier 2.

    Search the Honolulu forum for Miaa for reviews of services.

    Happy hunting!
    Oh wow, I didn't know Miaa was still around. She was one of the few greek providers, but I'm not sure if she's still providing that now.

    Is she solo now? Or still work with others?

  9. #39851

    Miaa is a mile away

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger1286  [View Original Post]
    Much Older monger here who has not been to Honolulu in 25 years. Back then I would stay in the Waikiki area and walk around and find some SW action. Now, my long time spouse and I are in Honolulu for 15 hours on a Saturday in February. At some point I am trusting that she will have had enough touring and I will have some time to get my "walk" in. Basically I will be looking for some relief after 6 days at sea. I believe we will dock at Pier 2 and the easiest option would be to find something that is within walking distance, up to a couple of miles. I am not opposed to Ubering further, but not sure how much time I will have. It doesn't have to be a Massage Parlor, and it doesn't have to be a young rock star. There are so many threads and options on the Honolulu site I felt that it was best to post it on the Massage Parlor thread. I apologize for being that guy that just comes on and asking for intel. I will post an after action review and can offer intel for anyone ever visiting the NOVA, DC, MD area. Thanks for any suggestions and PMs are appreciated. (For the curious I am 78 and had my first monger experience at 17.) Mahalo!
    https://adultsearch.com/us/hawaii/ho...y-rubs/1156251

    Bedpage no longer has Miaa's advertisement, but you can find her contact information at the link above. Disregard the address in the advertisement, as it is seven years old. She works alone out of Century Square, a mixed-use office building in downtown Honolulu, M-Sa from 9:00 a to about 5:00 p. The building is about a mile walk from Pier 2.

    Search the Honolulu forum for Miaa for reviews of services.

    Happy hunting!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1156251-9y2ttW3Lgmnp8th3xJA.jpg‎  

  10. #39850

    Cruise Ship tourist seeking local intel

    Much Older monger here who has not been to Honolulu in 25 years. Back then I would stay in the Waikiki area and walk around and find some SW action. Now, my long time spouse and I are in Honolulu for 15 hours on a Saturday in February. At some point I am trusting that she will have had enough touring and I will have some time to get my "walk" in. Basically I will be looking for some relief after 6 days at sea. I believe we will dock at Pier 2 and the easiest option would be to find something that is within walking distance, up to a couple of miles. I am not opposed to Ubering further, but not sure how much time I will have. It doesn't have to be a Massage Parlor, and it doesn't have to be a young rock star. There are so many threads and options on the Honolulu site I felt that it was best to post it on the Massage Parlor thread. I apologize for being that guy that just comes on and asking for intel. I will post an after action review and can offer intel for anyone ever visiting the NOVA, DC, MD area. Thanks for any suggestions and PMs are appreciated. (For the curious I am 78 and had my first monger experience at 17.) Mahalo!

  11. #39849

    Late night MP?

    Is there any place that's open til 2 am or later that still has decent girls?

    I miss the good old days when you can leave the bars after closing to monger on.

  12. #39848
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyz808  [View Original Post]
    Yeah but it's been a long time, since she last came back. Maybe a year ago? Just check the ad on bedpage. They updated it last time.
    Thanks. Sometimes it's hard to tell which ad is for what, but it's good to know.

  13. #39847
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1033
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    Ula is still around? Interesting, thought she left a while ago.
    Yeah but it's been a long time, since she last came back. Maybe a year ago? Just check the ad on bedpage. They updated it last time.

  14. #39846
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyz808  [View Original Post]
    Yup. Once in a blue moon Ula would pop back in. Too bad she's not there all the time.
    Ula is still around? Interesting, thought she left a while ago.

  15. #39845

    Skip It

    Quote Originally Posted by HardAina  [View Original Post]
    Still unknown if this place offers the good stuffs. Anybody tried?
    Total rip off. On foot a month ago, stopped in. Entrance in back. Crappy massage, crappy HE, out in 30 minutes. Don't waste your time & money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape