Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 1647 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 201 601 1101 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 24695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23195
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    Like Z spa, Paradise, Ok Massage, CY, oceans massage st peters??
    I went to OK before, no joy there, either.

    Looking (via goog) at z spa, it doesn't seem likely.

    Paradise, CY, Ocean maybe but again I'm not optimistic.

  2. #23194
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    Like Z spa, Paradise, Ok Massage, CY, oceans massage st peters??
    Have yet to try. I had high hopes for the two I did, but no joy at all.

  3. #23193

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    It depends on how old the customer is. For a guy in his 60's or 70's, 45 is younger! Hahaha.

    Last year (or maybe the year before), there was a Sasha there and she was thin, cute and probably in her 30's but she is no longer there unfortunately.
    I went to see the Clayton Classic today and Sasha was still there, lovely girl.

  4. #23192

    More of. Domme

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrsk3200  [View Original Post]
    RubRankins it currenlty down so I can't link the ad, but has anybody seen Samantha from South CIty?
    I've seen her and sister Sarah (Lisa) a good number of times in the last couple years and it's always a fun time. Her place is safe and clean. She likes sharing her toys and other femdom type activity. For the price I always leave happy and didn't feel like I took my life in my hands or had to hear a bunch of crazy talk.

  5. #23191
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo1300  [View Original Post]
    Hey has anyone tried true touch massage? $120. Any extras?
    Are these DIY only or Classic Spa type service. I used to go to CY but it was DIY only. More now?

  6. #23190
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    Like Z spa, Paradise, Ok Massage, CY, oceans massage st peters??
    Hey has anyone tried true touch massage? $120. Any extras?

  7. #23189

    Any info about others

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    None. There was one near 364, but it is gone, sadly. I went to two others (Taiwan, Bluebird) got nice massages, taiwan even had table shower, but totally nothing happened.
    Like Z spa, Paradise, Ok Massage, CY, oceans massage st peters??

  8. #23188
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    None. There was one near 364, but it is gone, sadly. I went to two others (Taiwan, Bluebird) got nice massages, taiwan even had table shower, but totally nothing happened.
    Ok thanks. Good to know.

  9. #23187
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Classic, both Happy Feets, and Jasmine numerous times but have never been to a St Charles / O'fallon AMP. Heading to KC later this week and thought I might try one out. Anyone like to let me know their favorite location for leaving Happy?
    None. There was one near 364, but it is gone, sadly. I went to two others (Taiwan, Bluebird) got nice massages, taiwan even had table shower, but totally nothing happened.

  10. #23186
    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen a woman under 45 at classic. Young is a bit of a stretch.
    It depends on how old the customer is. For a guy in his 60's or 70's, 45 is younger! Hahaha.

    Last year (or maybe the year before), there was a Sasha there and she was thin, cute and probably in her 30's but she is no longer there unfortunately.

  11. #23185

    St. Charles providers

    I've been to Classic, both Happy Feets, and Jasmine numerous times but have never been to a St Charles / O'fallon AMP. Heading to KC later this week and thought I might try one out. Anyone like to let me know their favorite location for leaving Happy?

  12. #23184
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithss  [View Original Post]
    Classic girls are young, sexy and provocative, and the environment is good.
    I've never seen a woman under 45 at classic. Young is a bit of a stretch.

  13. #23183

    Samantha

    RubRankins it currenlty down so I can't link the ad, but has anybody seen Samantha from South CIty?

  14. #23182
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithss  [View Original Post]
    Classic is a good choice.Iam a long-term customer here.
    What's the damage at classic? Tia.

  15. #23181
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    I remember a few gatherings some of us had. Occasionally with providers at some local bars. Even before then does anyone else remember Butch and / or Loretta and the places they ran?
    Good times. I think my first one was at a Flamingo bowl- I went to a few. Perfect for me back then. Made it so much easier to pull the trigger after having a drink and exchanging words with the ladies. Prices sure have gone up! Like everything else.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape