Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 527 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 7895
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #7505
    Quote Originally Posted by Goteki54  [View Original Post]
    Personally, my limit has always been $350.
    Usually my max is $$.

    Post a link and we can tell you if we know her. DM is fine too

  2. #7504
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardMan  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in town for a week. What's the real range you guys are paying per meet? The SBs quoting $500-$600.
    Personally, my limit has always been $350.

  3. #7503

    Passing through. PPM expectations?

    I'll be in town for a week. What's the real range you guys are paying per meet? The SBs quoting $500-$600.

  4. #7502
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodNightBalt  [View Original Post]
    Valuable Cargo: https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-2c0cc1baf861.

    SbstnceMeetsApeal: https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-375029afa770.

    Smart Companion: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-e27e363d61d2.

    Anyone have experience with any of these ladies?
    Better late response than never? At least for posterity I'll put it here.

    I had a thing with SecretCompanion for a while. She is smart (intellectual job) and pretty but dates were full of distractions; she wanted to meet at her (nice) condo then she would take phone calls, or ask me to drive her places on errands (she has no car.) The sex was OK but not spectacular, and she was rarely completely present. When I broke it off she seemed genuinely upset; she thought the arrangement was wonderful.

  5. #7501

    Fuelthysoul from secretbenefits

    Anyone talked to this one?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/1009f8624a5f3201

  6. #7500
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodNightBalt  [View Original Post]
    What happened?

  7. #7499

    Valuable Cargo

    She reached out to me. Trying to see up a meeting. You get anywhere yet?

    Pie.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodNightBalt  [View Original Post]
    Valuable Cargo: https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-2c0cc1baf861.

    SbstnceMeetsApeal: https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-375029afa770.

    Smart Companion: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-e27e363d61d2.

    Anyone have experience with any of these ladies?

  8. #7498
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodNightBalt  [View Original Post]
    I've had the same comms issues. I saw her on FL but didn't know about an OF. Sent you the FL via dm.
    Curious as to the FL. Any chance you'd be willing to share via DM?

  9. #7497
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? She's got a incredible OnlyFans page, seems pretty cool the few times I've texted with her but comms have been sporadic as hell. Damn near impossible to pin down, just curios if she's real and worth the chase. Any help is appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-432136c4c7d0
    I've had the same comms issues. I saw her on FL but didn't know about an OF. Sent you the FL via dm.

  10. #7496

    Airiana

    Anyone have any experience with her? She's got a incredible OnlyFans page, seems pretty cool the few times I've texted with her but comms have been sporadic as hell. Damn near impossible to pin down, just curios if she's real and worth the chase. Any help is appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-432136c4c7d0

  11. #7495

  12. #7494

    Higher End

    For those with higher end tastes, you might want to consider this person:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-7d3785f6b5ab

    She's a great date. Seriously. Very funny. Easy to talk to. She looks much prettier than he pictures suggest. When I was talking to her, I thought she was more into the dating part of things, but I got a BJ sample in the parking lot that was awesome. She tore that thing up, and I almost never finish that way. I paid for a couple of drinks and the BJ was $.

    If you want to enjoy a few of hours of fun (not all bedroom stuff. More like a date + fun afterwards), it's 6. This is too much for me, but I did treat myself and it was wroth it.

    I might have a small crush on her, so I might be biased.

  13. #7493

    In Town For Fun

    Heading to town from LA tomorrow.

    Found this lovely one on SugarDadyMeet and SugarLifeNow.

    Haven't set a date yet, but looks promising.

    Open to trade numbers if anyone ever ventures out to LA.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Deja/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-01-24 at 8.31.24 PM.jpg‎  

  14. #7492

    Rune's socials

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    But if she is, you can stop by and take a look at the goods before committing more funds.
    She also has a manyvids profile under YourSecretRune.

  15. #7491

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape