Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Honolulu Indies

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 93 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 1382
This blog is moderated by PaliMonger
  1. #1052

    Linda

    Now that bed page is all messed up, does anyone have another way to get in touch with Linda.

  2. #1051

    Just had her myself

    Quote Originally Posted by Magicmaw  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see her AD in a while and the booker seems unresponsive to my requests. Does anyone know if Linda is still around? TIA.
    I just had her last Monday night. Unless she's on some impromptu vacation, she should still be available.

  3. #1050

    Booker

    Quote Originally Posted by PHound  [View Original Post]
    Linda charges 200/ hr.
    I didn't see her AD in a while and the booker seems unresponsive to my requests. Does anyone know if Linda is still around? TIA.

  4. #1049

    Linda

    Linda charges 200/ hr.

  5. #1048
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomodachi  [View Original Post]
    How much does Linda Charge?
    He said 2 for 1 hour, which means $200 for 1 hour, or it could also mean 200 something for 1 hour.

  6. #1047

    Linda

    H

    Quote Originally Posted by PHound  [View Original Post]
    She's well reviewed on here, but my first time partaking.

    Easy parking, private apt, on time, good comms. Probably late 40's. Language barrier no issue. Showered together, right to business. LFK, BBBJ, FIV, CG, K9, BBFSCIP, decent 30 min massage. Round 2, MSOG. Not a clock watcher, eager to please, friendly. Shower after, dressed me. YMMV. 1 hr was 2. Would repeat occasionally. Solid provider.
    .

    How much does Linda Charge?

  7. #1046

    Recommendations

    Any recommendations for indies, that's either touring or already in Hawaii? I usually prefer the indies over places like AMPs / massage places.

  8. #1045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403
    Quote Originally Posted by JZ9898  [View Original Post]
    Is it the one ending in 0651?
    Yes that's her new number.

  9. #1044
    Quote Originally Posted by JZ9898  [View Original Post]
    Is it the one ending in 0651?
    She constantly changes her number. Just gotta look for her ad the next time she's in town.

  10. #1043
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Doris has a new number again.
    Is it the one ending in 0651?

  11. #1042

    Linda

    She's well reviewed on here, but my first time partaking.

    Easy parking, private apt, on time, good comms. Probably late 40's. Language barrier no issue. Showered together, right to business. LFK, BBBJ, FIV, CG, K9, BBFSCIP, decent 30 min massage. Round 2, MSOG. Not a clock watcher, eager to please, friendly. Shower after, dressed me. YMMV. 1 hr was 2. Would repeat occasionally. Solid provider.

  12. #1041
    Quote Originally Posted by TonkaT  [View Original Post]
    I think the name is Angel. If anyone does decide to visit, don't waste your time on one or the other. The best option is both. You get Linda for PSE and Angel for the looks. Price is pretty reasonable too. I would recommend, start with Angel for the looks and after the first pop end with Linda for the full pse menu.
    What is the price for both? Dm is fine.

  13. #1040

    Makiki

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaTrend  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Linda and Partner earlier in 2024, but at that time, the price was the same for either of them solo. Their menus are very different so depends on what you're looking for. Linda does everything and her partner (I want to say her name was Angela or something) is more conservative.
    I think the name is Angel. If anyone does decide to visit, don't waste your time on one or the other. The best option is both. You get Linda for PSE and Angel for the looks. Price is pretty reasonable too. I would recommend, start with Angel for the looks and after the first pop end with Linda for the full pse menu.

  14. #1039
    Quote Originally Posted by NormalDude2002  [View Original Post]
    Weird you mention rhythm, she is tall enough that she initiated getting fucked from behind with us both standing and I remember now though I did not really enjoy this position much mostly because her rhythm was off. Its been a few years since I seen her, her age and body is great for a 220 girl but I haven't been back up there maybe someday I will see her again not really a bad experience I guess its more trouble when I could just go to Peaches which seem to have girls in the same age and same CFS limitations. She is probably a bit more fit than most of them if that is your thing but they all kiss.
    I did the same standing doggy position with her and I couldn't get into a groove either. Same for her CG, the groove was just a bit off. Doggy and mish were all fine though. She's a little more expensive if you want the BBBJ, but I've still always liked something about her, so I continue to see her from time to time. Not a lot. Not more than a few times per year.

  15. #1038
    Quote Originally Posted by RealThomasQ  [View Original Post]
    I revisited Nana recently because my usual girl was off. I thought she was fantastic overall, as usual. The only thing about Nana for me is her sense of rhythm when banging. I can't quite get a handle on it. LOL.

    What restrictions are you talking about? I know she's covered. She does BBBJ. Is it the kissing? She's not a kisser for sure, but neither am I, unless it's initiated by the girl then I'll take it and indulge.
    Weird you mention rhythm, she is tall enough that she initiated getting fucked from behind with us both standing and I remember now though I did not really enjoy this position much mostly because her rhythm was off. Its been a few years since I seen her, her age and body is great for a 220 girl but I haven't been back up there maybe someday I will see her again not really a bad experience I guess its more trouble when I could just go to Peaches which seem to have girls in the same age and same CFS limitations. She is probably a bit more fit than most of them if that is your thing but they all kiss.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape