Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 1718
-
02-16-25 18:39 #1448Senior Member

Posts: 64Beware!
I met up with this chick. I was getting some bad vibes from the start, but jr was thinking more than I was. I get to the hotel, give her the donation and she goes to the bathroom to "freshen up". 15 minutes pass and the hotel room phone kept ringing and there was knocking on the door. I started to get dressed and wanted to leave told her I wanted half back and she gives me a sob story on how she's going through a rough time. She's definitely a crack or a fentanyl user. She starts to do a bbj and passes out while she has jr in her mouth, I pushed her off and leave. Her pimp then starts texting me and threatening me.
I hope she gets the help she needs.
Please beware!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...-/332416155243
-
02-16-25 12:13 #1447Senior Member

Posts: 349So so.
Went to see this one today. Wanted $$ paid it. Been trying to catch her for a while. Is the girl in the pics altough a little lighter. Def likes her candy. Seemed a bit not into it. Some spots on the skin here and there. I am a very friendly guy and like to converse. Got undressed and layed on bed, she was already in towel upon my entry as she was freshly showered. She lubed up before I could get a chance to try the DATY which looked inviting. She gave a lacluster CBJ then asked if I wanted to be on top or bottom. I said on top. Pulled her to the side of the bed side I could dive in deeper, took it all. I may not be long but am fairly thick. She just laid there and took it, not really into it, never looked me in the eye. Did some mish, then side, then prone. Nice ass for pushing. Yet not a peep out of her. Seems like for $$$ I would have gotten some better performance. Not the worst I have ever had. Give it a 6. 5 out of 10. Maybe she will loosen up o another visit.
Curly hair, 100 lbs, nice hands and feet. Took her for 45 min then bailed. May repeat with a discussion of better performance. Room generally clean, she smokes but not during visit.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fredericksburg/female-escorts/persian/ill-see-you-cummin-youll-see-m/174477669747
-
02-10-25 14:48 #1446Banned Member

Posts: 307Anybody remember Pamela? They called her Henry? Short blonde with pierced tongue and pierced pussy, crackhead, lived in some sction 8 housing complex by the big lots? Or remember candy at the trailer park? She only did blowjob's black hair with pineapple tat on her left titty? Inbox me if you know and I can cash app you for your help? Anybody else posts not going through? Just screenshot them like I do so you can repost if they don't. Thanks.
-
02-08-25 06:16 #1445Senior Member

Posts: 194Anyone seen this one? BBJ Fellacio
-
02-06-25 10:07 #1444Senior Member

Posts: 140In demand
I can see why there was a line of guys. Not many Latina options in the burg especially if she looks like her pictures. She was on my radar but lower on list if she doesn't allow DATY.
Originally Posted by SSmith
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 06:14 #1443Senior Member

Posts: 117Young Fresh Latina
Rolled the dice on what I figured would be an ad w / fake pictures but when she opened the door, pleasantly surprised doesn't even begin to describe it. The pictures are real and so are her tits and ass, very cute face as well. Had asked for a QV but upgraded to 30 minutes for $. 6. Unfortunately everything is covered and she does not allow DATY, even for more $. But the performance was good, started with a massage then enthusiastic CBJ, CG, mish, and finished in doggy. The second I finished she picked up her phone which had been ringing and it was on to the next one.
I'm concerned about the location, which is too good if that makes sense. Her and her friend got an AirBNB downtown and when I was leaving there was literally a line of guys out front.
She is here until Friday, please be discrete and wait in your car until she gives you the door code.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...burg/182286773#.
-
02-03-25 01:41 #1442Senior Member

Posts: 194No position LOL
First of She look not like her pic ass is out of shape and she is not a looker anymore. She need to put some effort so we can get going and she is just not willing to.
Originally Posted by OlderNKinky
[View Original Post]
Stop going to her and wasting money.
-
02-03-25 01:39 #1441Senior Member

Posts: 194Did not send money ahead
I was there in the room when I gave her the money.
Originally Posted by LuvARub88
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 13:47 #1440Regular Member

Posts: 14Any info on this one?
-
01-30-25 08:16 #1439Senior Member

Posts: 1065Big Sexy SSBBW / Deposit
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She's a big woman you're going to have to help her move to different positions. She's got to be 400 to 500 pounds. If you're looking to check that box. She's friendly provide service. If you're expecting a BBW she's going to be a lot bigger.
Originally Posted by CousinSkeeter
[View Original Post]
Sending donations: Think with the big head there is a high chance you're gonna get ripped off for incall. Might even be a guy collecting donations to go see providers.Outcalls are a little different. Providers don't want to travel without a deposit usually. you've gotta do your research. Something to consider about sending donations. You're also giving up personal information that could be sensitive. There are dishonest people that will try to blackmail you for even more donation. Example: Does your wife or employerknow you like to spend time with providers?
-
01-29-25 11:56 #1438Senior Member

Posts: 742Sending money?
You sent money to her ahead of time? And expected a different outcome?
Originally Posted by EasyEmail786
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 10:12 #1437Senior Member

Posts: 34100% correct
I saw her last year, and it was one of the worst experiences while is this hobby. She is all business and impersonal, and will shut you down when you want more than just one position!
Originally Posted by EasyEmail786
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 09:30 #1436Senior Member

Posts: 140Any legit Latinas
After a less than exciting visit to a NOVA LCS, I'm looking south of Woodbridge. Can any member recommend a legitimate latina provider in Stafford. Fredericksburg areas?
-
01-29-25 09:20 #1435Senior Member

Posts: 62Her face looked ok to me. Visited her once and not a bad experience. Made an arrangement to see her again on a specific time but she had apparently double-booked. Very high volume.
Originally Posted by CousinSkeeter
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 23:48 #1434Senior Member

Posts: 194Diamond what a waste of time
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...burg/181937427
Went to see her in frederick after heard a lot of review some bad some good, well should have listen to the bad ones.
I was there in cheap hotel in frederick by convention. I got there she was very nice texting and calling me baby etc.
Send her price $ HH. 60 but when I got there she said its 200 I was like what? Said something about that was balitmore price.
Well you gave me that so I going by your words. Anyhow we get started and she gave me standing by the bed barely any.
CBJ and lacklucker worse I ever had and she going to her phone and asking me to get hard WTF? I told her its not going to happen.
Unless you make any effort and she get pissed off while on the phone told me to gtf out I was ok. I went to bathroom to wash my.
Hand and start changing and she tell me its not my fault if you can't get it up. I respond by saying that did not ever happen to be.
You just did not make any effort. Next she bolt at me telling me keep talking shit and she was getting close to my face I just let.
Everything go and watch her so if she try I would block it. But she figure and backed off.
Nasting attitute and was a bad call going to see her.










Reply With Quote




