Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35946
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt14  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Linda or Luna at Orange?
    Read Post 35896 about Linda last week.

  2. #35945

    Orange Lineup Asian

    Has anyone tried Linda or Luna at Orange?

  3. #35944
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones1089  [View Original Post]
    Which spa is this?
    HCS -6000 block of Irving Park. No link, Google it.

  4. #35943
    Quote Originally Posted by CantSlowDown  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen where Cindy went at 52 xx Irving park rd went? I used to see her frequently in December but they told me she doesn't work there anymore. I'm close to the area and don't like going to Bridgeport all the time, someone recommend some decent nw side spots!
    Try 53 xx W. Fullerton. I think she moved there.

  5. #35942

    Julie

    Quote Originally Posted by CornCobMaker  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend me some names at CLC? DM is fine too.
    Went to CLC on Monday and saw Julie. She's fairly tall (5'9 she said) but has some humongo boobs.

    She looks to be in her late 30's, decently attractive and gave an OK massage. I only got L2 (CBJ, HJ) for $120 (80 door), because I'm trying to play it a bit safe. Was decent.

  6. #35941

    That sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBag  [View Original Post]
    I can top that. Texted Shelby last week, super excited after reading that review. Got a reply a couple days later, and we set up a date in 2 more days. Over the span of these 2 days, including the morning of, we engaged in some super horny back and forth. Shelby sent me half a dozen selfies. Some innocent, some nudes, a blowjob pic, and one with her pussy spread open. All completely unsolicited. Day of, Shelby gives me the address and name of the hotel. And that's where it all went epically downhill.

    I text her when I arrive at the hotel. Shelby asks me to send a picture of the parking lot. Then, she tells me to go in the lobby, and she'll come down to get me. Figure this is just part of her screening process, so I comply. Once I'm sitting inside, here comes the wackiness. First she needs 10 more minutes. Then she wants to take a quick shower. Then it's drying her hair. I should have left at any time, but the hype built up from all those texts and pics convinced me this would all be worth it.

    Finally, Shelby says she's coming down. Cool. Then she texts again and says she doesn't see me. Weird, I never saw anyone remotely resembling her walking around. I reply with the exact location where I'm standing. But it's no use. As I stand there in the lobby of the hotel that Shelby gave me specific directions to, she accused me of fucking with her, wasting her time, and blocks me.

    I've been ghosted before. We all have. But this is the first time I had to ask myself: Have I been talking to an actual GHOST this whole time?
    Well, thankfully I saw this. I was planning on scheduling something with her for this week but will probably not so I can save some gas LOL. I didn't indulge in the conversing like you but I did receive one unsolicited pic. I don't blame you for getting played. The hype like you said and being horny can really cause us to justify illogical / questionable things.

    It seems like she may have a few screws loose. The crazy-hot matrix is truly real.

  7. #35940

    Cindy at Lotus Irving park rd

    Has anyone seen where Cindy went at 52 xx Irving park rd went? I used to see her frequently in December but they told me she doesn't work there anymore. I'm close to the area and don't like going to Bridgeport all the time, someone recommend some decent nw side spots!

  8. #35939
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in passing, big tattoo on her right forearm.
    Okay does she got an ass though? I keep hearing she's Tall and Dark but what about that asss? LOFL!

  9. #35938

    Playing Games with Shelby

    Quote Originally Posted by Courtesyflush  [View Original Post]
    Text her last night after I saw this review glad you had a good time I was hoping for the same, woke up to a reply, she said she was available at 3 pm, I text her at 11:30 am to confirm and asked for location no reply until 2:15 I asked her if she was still working today she said yes then expected me to make the 3 pm appointment said I was wasting her fucking time at no point did she tell me her hotel, she got pissy and said goodbye. Maybe she was hung over. Sent me a couple unsolicited pics before it went South.
    I can top that. Texted Shelby last week, super excited after reading that review. Got a reply a couple days later, and we set up a date in 2 more days. Over the span of these 2 days, including the morning of, we engaged in some super horny back and forth. Shelby sent me half a dozen selfies. Some innocent, some nudes, a blowjob pic, and one with her pussy spread open. All completely unsolicited. Day of, Shelby gives me the address and name of the hotel. And that's where it all went epically downhill.

    I text her when I arrive at the hotel. Shelby asks me to send a picture of the parking lot. Then, she tells me to go in the lobby, and she'll come down to get me. Figure this is just part of her screening process, so I comply. Once I'm sitting inside, here comes the wackiness. First she needs 10 more minutes. Then she wants to take a quick shower. Then it's drying her hair. I should have left at any time, but the hype built up from all those texts and pics convinced me this would all be worth it.

    Finally, Shelby says she's coming down. Cool. Then she texts again and says she doesn't see me. Weird, I never saw anyone remotely resembling her walking around. I reply with the exact location where I'm standing. But it's no use. As I stand there in the lobby of the hotel that Shelby gave me specific directions to, she accused me of fucking with her, wasting her time, and blocks me.

    I've been ghosted before. We all have. But this is the first time I had to ask myself: Have I been talking to an actual GHOST this whole time?

  10. #35937

    Hcs?

    Which spa is this?

    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    After a near 6 month hiatus from HCS, Angela is back. Today was her first day back. And while options are very limited to L1 - it is by far the best massage you will get.

    Not to mention she is drop dead gorgeous.

  11. #35936
    Quote Originally Posted by WBurton  [View Original Post]
    Did you happen or able to see the tall Latina with the dark skin.
    I saw her in passing, big tattoo on her right forearm.

  12. #35935

    Emily SXL

    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    From Central Illinois where it is slim pickings between bad providers.

    Looking to come to Chicago.

    I am not super picky and will see any lady who is attractive but I do have a type.

    I am into Short 20's something Spinners with A or B cups that provide FS.

    Any suggestions to find this type of person or any suggestions in general?
    Go See Emily at SXL Nail Spa.

    She is 100% what you are seeking and she never disappoints Ever.

  13. #35934

    Looking for Recommendations

    From Central Illinois where it is slim pickings between bad providers.

    Looking to come to Chicago.

    I am not super picky and will see any lady who is attractive but I do have a type.

    I am into Short 20's something Spinners with A or B cups that provide FS.

    Any suggestions to find this type of person or any suggestions in general?

  14. #35933

    Evanston resident searching for a city spa

    Hey folks, I'm new to the area and so far have only hit up Relax next to Howard station which is decent in a pinch but nothing compared to the level of service I was used to previously living in Orlando and NYC. Specially looking for a good table shower with TUMA but haven't found a provider in Evanston who does a good job in that area. What Chicago places have providers that give good table showers and TUMA?

  15. #35932

    Did you see the tall dark skin Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience but was able to get BBBJCIM along with deep FIV with two fingers, no ass play, LFK, DATY. She was only able to take half the cock down her throat and tapped out after my first big spurt, but a real good time all-in-all. Almost no English. She told me that she would be there 11 days, but maybe she started on the 22nd.
    Did you happen or able to see the tall Latina with the dark skin. So to try her out tomorrow and will report back but the older guy in the room next to me was literally destroying her and dude was at least 70 years old we were putting our shoes on in the lobby at the same time and literally had to fist bump him LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape