Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 137 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 187 237 637 1137 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 22146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20106

    Amber update

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMerchant  [View Original Post]
    I don't have any info on her but wanted to chime in as I was also looking at this ad and know there are like 10 Ambers of various qualities running around this area and was wondering which onenthis was.
    I too would like to know if this lady is real and serious about dating us mongers. I have texted her several times to try to set up an appointment and she does not respond. Just goes dark.

    Why do women like her post ads if she isn't serious about being a provider? Whoever out there is successful is setting something up, please let us know. Thanks.

  2. #20105
    Quote Originally Posted by Nautiplay1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Amber? She posts every once in a while but not for long. Makes me wonder if she's real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...t/792850702640
    I don't have any info on her but wanted to chime in as I was also looking at this ad and know there are like 10 Ambers of various qualities running around this area and was wondering which onenthis was.

  3. #20104

    Amber in Ridgeville

    Has anyone seen this Amber? She posts every once in a while but not for long. Makes me wonder if she's real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...t/792850702640
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic.jpg‎  

  4. #20103
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayMan52  [View Original Post]
    Yep, she's fun. She has been ill and put on some weight (don't care). Saw her several times. Had double with her and a AA friend of hers. I'll be going back when I get time.
    How much weight are we talking about? She's not bbw is she?

    I had a reached out last week to her, almost had everything set up, but then she went dark before she sent the address. Definitely looking to try again in the near future.

  5. #20102

    Mileena

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudewhereis  [View Original Post]
    Yea think she dropped from the scene for a bit. She was my first exp into this lifestyle. Got to her place she said she had to go pick up something. Drive like a maniac on the highway. Went to her plugs place. She got some stuff and thought I was going to die on the way back. Got to her place cold as shot with the ac blasting. Took a min to get going first time doing this, almost dying and freezing in the place. Did bbfscip (I'll never do bare again but new and dumb) then 2nd pop was Greek. Other then that nice and kind.
    Yep, she's fun. She has been ill and put on some weight (don't care). Saw her several times. Had double with her and a AA friend of hers. I'll be going back when I get time.

  6. #20101
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioMonger  [View Original Post]
    You paid $150 for BBBJ only?
    No my good man, absolutely not. It was for the hour.

  7. #20100
    Quote Originally Posted by OneAndDone  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/181567368

    I see this one has returned saw her about 4 years ago. Cuter face but body was a bit sloppy. Gave a good BBBJ and told me to fuck her face shot a big load and she drank it up. I believe it cost a Benjamin.

    Anyone see her now I maybe try this week. Used to be in a westside house behind a house. Be safe.
    Yea think she dropped from the scene for a bit. She was my first exp into this lifestyle. Got to her place she said she had to go pick up something. Drive like a maniac on the highway. Went to her plugs place. She got some stuff and thought I was going to die on the way back. Got to her place cold as shot with the ac blasting. Took a min to get going first time doing this, almost dying and freezing in the place. Did bbfscip (I'll never do bare again but new and dumb) then 2nd pop was Greek. Other then that nice and kind.

  8. #20099
    Quote Originally Posted by Nautiplay1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Lexi in Wooster?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/040226736423

    She seems to be back. Used to see her post long time ago but never met her.

    Thanks!
    She was my very first monger meetup almost 20 years ago. She posted on CL and we met near transportation blvd behind an office building. I hopped into her vehicle and received a very decent BBBJCIM. Been hooked on the hobby ever since.

  9. #20098

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Nautiplay1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Lexi in Wooster?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/040226736423

    She seems to be back. Used to see her post long time ago but never met her.

    Thanks!
    I used to bang her at her mom's place back when she first started posting in Wooster many years ago. Eventually she would host at a motel. Seen her quit a bit since she was a close drive for me. I don't know if it was pills or certain drugs but it started taking its toll on her so I stopped seeing her. She looked decent with great tits before she started going down hill. We always had the same routine. Started with nuru massage, then head, then banged her, then titty fucked her until I blew all over them fun bags. She was always into it all. Back then she had a friend who also lived in Wooster but only posted a short amount of time. Banged the friend a few times too.

  10. #20097
    Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom89  [View Original Post]
    She's always been good to me. $150 for the hr. Only BBBJ w / CIM or wherever you spray at.

    She's clean (off drugs now) she was in jail for the last 6-7 months. Has an ankle bracelet on.

    I'm about to go see her again this weekend.
    You paid $150 for BBBJ only?

  11. #20096
    Quote Originally Posted by OneAndDone;7167823[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cleveland/181567368[/URL]

    I see this one has returned saw her about 4 years ago. Cuter face but body was a bit sloppy. Gave a good BBBJ and told me to fuck her face shot a big load and she drank it up. I believe it cost a Benjamin.

    Anyone see her now I maybe try this week. Used to be in a westside house behind a house. Be safe.
    I saw her around 2 years ago and had an amazing time with her. I missed her LOL might go see her next week now that she's back. Was 140 for bbfscip 2 years ago.

  12. #20095
    I've seen her a few times. Incall at a little motel. Not the best but far from the worst. I felt comfortable. Only gotten a BJ though every time, since her body is a little bigger than my type and bigger than the photos show. BBBJCIM is good and she's very laid back. Overall a very reliable provider for me especially given the lack of options on the east. May even try FS soon.

  13. #20094

    Blair

    Quote Originally Posted by DearDaddyLove  [View Original Post]
    Goes by the name of Blair. Used to be on STG but doesn't have the ability to post because she lost her I'd. She asked me to pass along the message that she's looking for friends. First off, let me say I would never recommend a provider on here if she wasn't solid as fuck. I've seen her quite a few times and she has never once ghosted me, shorted me on time, or ledt me hanging. In this day and age, she is a bit of a unicorn just by the way she handles her business alone. She's pretty, a little thick but not fat, and takes direction well. She can deep throat and likes to please. Late 20's early 30's for sure. She doesn't have Incall at the moment but will do out if ride is provided and does very nice car. Nice thick booty. Smallish tits but pierced nips. Seniors message me for her digits.
    Anyone willing to share her number? I'll be in Cleveland Sunday and would like to make plans with her.

  14. #20093

  15. #20092
    Quote Originally Posted by Nautiplay1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Lexi in Wooster?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/040226736423

    She seems to be back. Used to see her post long time ago but never met her.

    Thanks!
    She's always been good to me. $150 for the hr. Only BBBJ w / CIM or wherever you spray at.

    She's clean (off drugs now) she was in jail for the last 6-7 months. Has an ankle bracelet on.

    I'm about to go see her again this weekend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape